Premium benefits during Trove event

Alysha Hawkeye

When a Trove event happens, Daily Spin Dash is stopped for a while. During its suspension, premium players who pay subscription loses their benefits of having one extra spin and premium tiles.

Meanwhile, Trove offers them nothing as a compensation. They still have to buy the same amount of extra Trove slots and get one try per character per day, like every F2P players. In short, Trove effectively cut off ones of premium benefits of paying players.

IMO, both Trove and Daily Dash should happen at the same time, since their rewards is not really that related to each other. There is no ground-breaking reward from a Daily Dash enough to make players forget about the Trove.

Or, if Daily Dash has to be disabled upon a Trove, then plz consider some benefits for premium players, at least higher rank one. For example:

-Rank 1-4: Three trove slots per character by default, one try per character per day.

-Rank 5-7: Four trove slots per character, one tries per character per day.

-Rank 8-9: Four trove slots per character, two tries per character per day.

-Rank 10: Five trove slots per character, three tries per character per day. This rank takes longest to reach, so the benefits should be vastly superior.

Agreed. Honestly, even if we got 2 free opens instead of one daily, Id be content. Losing 3 weeks of dash for this isnt worth my money that I pay for subs. We barely have any worthwhile benefits as is, taking away another for weeks at a time during Troves doesnt help.

You must be joking right? Its like paying to get into a club to listen to some good music, mingle and stuff and you demand free drinks when the casual people cant even enter the club. Arent you wanting a little bit too much? Your "I pay for premium" argument is invalid. Would you sacrifice all your premium benefits for an extra key or a slot? If so, thats a good valid point right there :D

• 3 months later...

I have a sneaking suspicion that a new trove will be happening soon. As such I am in support of this.

One of my biggest complaints about this game is that Premium Benefits are quite poor. With trove removing the daily dash, like  Alysha Hawkeye said, it feels like a slap in the face to premium players. They deserve something to offset the loss of daily dash.

I really do hope Devs see this and consider it. 

19 minutes ago, Gorango said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that a new trove will be happening soon. As such I am in support of this.

One of my biggest complaints about this game is that Premium Benefits are quite poor. With trove removing the daily dash, like  Alysha Hawkeye said, it feels like a slap in the face to premium players. They deserve something to offset the loss of daily dash.

I really do hope Devs see this and consider it. 

Asking for premium benefits from trove (which you choose to play and are not forced to) is greedy imo because they need to profit from trove since a) theres no base games we need to purchase prior to being able to play this, b) subbing is optional, and c) costumes are perm ... people too easily forget that this game has to have some sort of income otherwise they can't do anything and trust me you don't want to be playing a game where the company does not have enough money lol.

However! For daily dash I agree at wanting more spins as a premium member lol because only having 1 extra is stupid when we used to get like 3 extra....but I think it's like that because people who are either too poor or too cheap to drop $15 a month on a game they want to enjoy cry about not having the same benefits as people who are willing to drop the $15.

I understand that the game needs to make money, and I'm all for it. However, as a premium member you get the extra spin and bonus spaces as a bonus for opting in to the premium subscription. Those bonuses go away when there is a trove, as such they should be replaced with a bonus of equivalent value, especially since you have to pay for your prize anyway. If for example premiums get 3 chances per day, there is more chance that they will crit and get a gem that costs 100g, but new players, alts, or someone who recently upgraded might not have that 100g so they might ctrl+c and buy that gold with ncoin however slim that chance might be. 

I dont know, it just seems rather lame that premium get that extra stuff from daily dash but then get nothing when there is no dash. 

1 hour ago, XO said:

Asking for premium benefits from trove (which you choose to play and are not forced to) is greedy imo because they need to profit from trove since a) theres no base games we need to purchase prior to being able to play this, b) subbing is optional, and c) costumes are perm ... people too easily forget that this game has to have some sort of income otherwise they can't do anything and trust me you don't want to be playing a game where the company does not have enough money lol.

However! For daily dash I agree at wanting more spins as a premium member lol because only having 1 extra is stupid when we used to get like 3 extra....but I think it's like that because people who are either too poor or too cheap to drop $15 a month on a game they want to enjoy cry about not having the same benefits as people who are willing to drop the $15.

Sure they need to make money, but im giving them my money by buying premium to get certain benefits. During trove some of those benefits are suspended. So either let me pause my premium till trove is over, or compensate me for it. It's not greedy to ask what you paid for. Just put the daily dash while trove is active and i wont ask anything extra from trove.

7 hours ago, Unicorns said:

Sure they need to make money, but im giving them my money by buying premium to get certain benefits. During trove some of those benefits are suspended. So either let me pause my premium till trove is over, or compensate me for it. It's not greedy to ask what you paid for. Just put the daily dash while trove is active and i wont ask anything extra from trove.

They put a notice in the news when trove is about to start so there's enough time for you to cancel the next months sub that'll run during trove if you are not happy with it lol

1 hour ago, XO said:

They put a notice in the news when trove is about to start so there's enough time for you to cancel the next months sub that'll run during trove if you are not happy with it lol

What a great business model NCWest has here, then. Instead of making customers happy so that they can spend on BOTH Trove and Premiumship, they decide to deter customers from Premiumship during Trove time, lol. I doubt unhappy customers would spend that much on Trove too. Double minus for NCWest team.

On 24/2/2017 at 9:13 PM, XO said:

Unless it happens to land on the exact same date your premium ends that doesnt really work. Not to mention they announcent not even a week in advance, im pretty sure its not even a couple days in advance. SO what if my premium starts now and trove starts the 3rd of march? Sure i can cancel my next month one, but whats the point of doing that? Trove would end before the membership i already paid for ends. 
And what about people who buy a year long one? Or a even just 3 months one?

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/fall-treasure-trove/ Fall trove got announced the same day that it started. 

I am F2P and even I feel bad for the Premium players. I agree that either the Daily Dash remains as is during Trove or there should also be an extra perk to Trove for Premium players. Moreover I remember reading that NCSoft does NOT refund memberships and I don't know where you guy saw the news, but I only heard about the new event the day right before it started. If someone bought a membership right before that, well, RIP.

I think they can just do a simple thing regarding of Daily Dash during Trove event.

1/ Make a Daily Dash with random stuffs like always.

2/ Add a few slots with Trove Slot expansions and Trove Keys.

3/ End reward should be 2 Trove Keys.

4/ Surprise Gift should be 5 Trove keys.

1 hour ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

I think they can just do a simple thing regarding of Daily Dash during Trove event.

1/ Make a Daily Dash with random stuffs like always.

2/ Add a few slots with Trove Slot expansions and Trove Keys.

3/ End reward should be 2 Trove Keys.

4/ Surprise Gift should be 5 Trove keys.

i like this idea. 

OP is right, having only the wardrobe and some rank benefits feels way too underwhelming in relation to the monetary cost of premium. To me, it´s not even about the money really but about the feeling of getting scammed, having an unfair deal. I´m not having that.

Then again i don´t need to feel bad this time since my prepaid premium ran out right before the trove. So i will not renew it before the trove event ends. 

+1 

Make premium great again!

Bring back daily dash...and bringing back the venture tokens via surprise gift would be another plus

OR

Give us extra trove benefits (2 tries or a premium 9th slot)

Premium is prepaid. We paid for a daily dash bonus. Thus, it's fair to expect to receive the same services or another equivalent one.

This technically is an issue they must resolve. When you purchase premium membership, you buy it to receive the rewards listed on http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/premium-membership/

As the extra spin and premium squares are listed, we are not receiving an item we paid for. If someone took this up to the BBB, they would probably have rights to a full refund. This happened back in Archeage when they said "Premium Members can own land~" but didn't supply enough server space so every premium member could have a spot.

Either way, daily dash usually just gave me crap, so I don't care too much.

Archived