Formal complaint about wwv/beluga matchmaking

Inzho

Well after reading this topic and thinking a bit i came to interesting idea how u could somewhat balance the 6v6, i was reading about bracket system i would say that wont do as it would inc the w8ing for ppl, than i read somewhere about just to balance it to as in 1v1 arena that wouldnt do it either too than there is rly no need for gear at, than that means u can trow away your pvp soul shields and so on as the open pvp is almost 0 anyways. 

So here is my solution when u apply for any ww or the other 6v6 that i forgot the name, when ur moving in the game calculates your groups average stats and applys to every player in your group, that way u would still need the gear cuz if u dont have the gear u lower your groups average stats and that would make it some what close, but still this wont be perfect cuz there can be many type of groups than can be formed but still it would be improvement in general. This is my idea for balancing the 6v6 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, ohhhhbeeee said:

You're not going to get many changes to skills because of 6v6.  It's not meant to be taken seriously.  All you can hope for is better matchmaking that will add gear into the equation and maybe class limits??

Balancing skills for 6v6 will require an entire rework of the system and the removal of rng and that is not going to happen.

They already made a big change for skills build, The new system that will be released into korean seem like it going to spread pve skills from pvp skills

For example : If Shadow element provide Soulburn for warlock it won't provide any pvp skills for them them and visa versa , Same apply on every class

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

They already made a big change for skills build, The new system that will be released into korean seem like it going to spread pve skills from pvp skills

For example : If Shadow element provide Soulburn for warlock it won't provide any pvp skills for them them and visa versa , Same apply on every class

I don't know much about those future changes, but those will change 100 times before we ever get them and I highly doubt they were made with any thought of 6v6 balance.

2 hours ago, Holybread said:

lol... I've seen the worst 2 nights ago... 6 sum with all 2k+ crit def and 700+ap... what happened next? I don't even have to say something about it...

Well I could imagine, Endless cc and endless snare and endless grab ofcourse not to mention the powerful heal that make them almost immortal

And ofcourse we won't forget how your health get rekt in seconds from their ranged powerful attacks  

8 hours ago, Tsuzor said:

So here is my solution when u apply for any ww or the other 6v6 that i forgot the name, when ur moving in the game calculates your groups average stats and applys to every player in your group, that way u would still need the gear cuz if u dont have the gear u lower your groups average stats and that would make it some what close, but still this wont be perfect cuz there can be many type of groups than can be formed but still it would be improvement in general. This is my idea for balancing the 6v6 

Even now you can feel some hate towards you if you are 500+ and ur teammates 600+ or 700+. And good luck if you are 400+. What will happen after such "equalization"?
"You're noob as f**ck, go die!"
"We're weak because of you noob"

Thats just a couple of compliments that low-geared player will get from their team. AP race will become more intencive and harder, because nobody wants to be that weakest noob that guilty in team's defeat. As a result, community will become even less welcoming that it is now, and 6vs6 will become less popular. That's not changes that everyone in this topic wants.

Better matchmaking by distributing 12 ppl between 2 teams - that's what may help and will not do harm.

On 22/11/2016 at 6:49 PM, Katsapliakos said:

I gave a simple solution to jonathan on his Twitter couple months ago about matchmaking,but that would couse problems with ppl who spend time,money to get 800ap into making easy wins,so i guess he ignored me.

Divide it into small brackets of 50 ap.500-550,550-600,etc.

Someone who geared would still have an advantage at 550 or 600 ap from ppl at 500,550.Rating would still be accumulated the same,but you only play in your own brackets,getting rewards based on your rating,nothing would change.

But the 800ap ppl would complain couse they want to faceroll 500ap ppl with no cdef.So ofc they never gonna make it.

Only Real problem i see with this is matchmaking time to pop games,but in frenzy times,it shoudnt be much of a problem.

"Ermahgerd, I am lvl 20, why do I face HM 10 in Arena, I want my easy Diamond plox"

Sounds familiar? Just no.

8 hours ago, Gennady said:

Even now you can feel some hate towards you if you are 500+ and ur teammates 600+ or 700+. And good luck if you are 400+. What will happen after such "equalization"?
"You're noob as f**ck, go die!"
"We're weak because of you noob"

Thats just a couple of compliments that low-geared player will get from their team. AP race will become more intencive and harder, because nobody wants to be that weakest noob that guilty in team's defeat. As a result, community will become even less welcoming that it is now, and 6vs6 will become less popular. That's not changes that everyone in this topic wants.

Better matchmaking by distributing 12 ppl between 2 teams - that's what may help and will not do harm.

well that was just an idea, i know that any changes wont happen for 6v6 and if there will be than proly in distant future 

Archived