Forums

Easy way to obtain Challanger SS 6-7-8

Ev1ldark

Hey guys,

anyone can advice me an easy way to get challanger SS 6-7-8 ? I must admit I have been playing BnS for more then 6months now but didn't care much about PvP until recently.

I know you can get them from Trial Arena (which is pretty hard even if im 650+ ap FM...) or ToI (which is also hard  for a Fm... I mean floor 30+ summoner NPC is pretty damn strong)

So any advice?

Good luck as an FM. My suggestion is to get 3 pieces of Sparring and the rest Naksun with max crit def fuses. My FM, w 729ap, has 2200 crit def and pretty much untouchable in WWV. There are far to many bugs (see endless threads about that busted-ass zone) and FM has far to many disadvantages in there.

For 5-8 you need floor 41+ so yes, it might be pretty hard for you. But to lower your sadness, even if you can reach that floor it doesnt mean you will get them fast. I have never seen a piece above #4 if I'm right so I just use 3 sparring instead. It doesnt make such a big difference anyway.

well this is kinda bad news...

The idea was that I have 1-5 Legendary PVP SS and wanted Challanger 6-7-8.

My plan was to infuse legnedary with cDef Legendary Primers and the Challangers with piercing for an ultimate PvP SS Set ^_^

But I guess that's not an option anymore...

Maybe next year :))

No matter if you will use challenger or sparring, I suggest to use piece 8 legendary because it has much cdef on it. I am not sure what the best combination is but legendary 8 should be definitely better than challenger/sparring 8. I run sparring 5-7 and rest legendary (because 1-4 are simply cheaper^^) but I dont do 6v6 too much that it would be very important.

On 20/11/2016 at 8:56 PM, Cesura said:

Challenger/Sparring is pure RNG. 

Really, they should have been made purchasable via tokens from the start. 

2 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

No matter if you will use challenger or sparring, I suggest to use piece 8 legendary because it has much cdef on it. I am not sure what the best combination is but legendary 8 should be definitely better than challenger/sparring 8. I run sparring 5-7 and rest legendary (because 1-4 are simply cheaper^^) but I dont do 6v6 too much that it would be very important.

8 leg set is quite trashy.

meanwhile 3challenge set is very good.

i have friends who still consider challenge/sparring a better investiment than legendary ss

16 minutes ago, Shukran said:

8 leg set is quite trashy.

Why? It has more hp than challenger, a ton more cdef and it can also have crit or def or acc. Because of the high cdef all people using stacking crit is pretty useless anyway. The 500+ cdef on legendary is definitely better than the things on challenger 8.

1 hour ago, Zedonia said:

Why? It has more hp than challenger, a ton more cdef and it can also have crit or def or acc. Because of the high cdef all people using stacking crit is pretty useless anyway. The 500+ cdef on legendary is definitely better than the things on challenger 8.

you need alot of pierce to penetrate enemy defense from galaxy buffs. Also debuff damage is nice boost since it increase dmg on cced oponent regardless of crit or noncrit. And 8 legend set bonus is total crap, so why dont use challenger 3set bonus instead?

I see, it's a misunderstanding here. I don't meant to use all 8 pieces of legendary. I refered to:

3 hours ago, Ev1ldark said:

The idea was that I have 1-5 Legendary PVP SS and wanted Challanger 6-7-8.

It means 1-5 legendary + 6-8 challenger and my recommendation was to use for example 1-4 legendary + 8 legendary + 5-7 challenger/sparring. Of course the set effect of challenger/sparring is too good to use full 8 legendary.

well I've been advised to use Piercing on Challanger (say if I ever get it ^^) and CDef on the Legendarys.

Dunno why exactly this way but meh, that's why I'm asking for advice :)

Oh and btw, since I'm a pretty casual player I was going for 1-5 Legendary since 6-8 need 100 wins in WWV and I ain't got time to spend just do get those 100 wins...

And I'm pretty sure 1-5 Leg + 6-8 Challanger is a pretty decent combo also

2,3,4,5,8 Elder, 1,6,7 Challenger here, very happy with the result. Fused 2x crit def, rest pierce, maybe will switch to 1x accuracy and 1x block later on when I hit the diminishing returns wall with Galaxy stage 3 and max Elder stats.

Do not fuse legendary primers into Elder 1-4, they already almost max out on heroic primers.

Archived