Find party member for chapter 7: stolen innocense

Raisinology

Hi guys

I'm now in chapter 7: stolen innocence but it is super hard for me to go alone since I'm a force master and totally suck with group enemies. If anyone in Yunwa server are now in this chapter please add me into your party or I'm very welcome if you would like to joint mine. My character's name is Myojo Ohjin and I'm waiting at twisted grimhorn wilds.

Thank you in advance :)

P.S. To BnS support team

I was very frustrated with disconnected problem but I just heard that you are now focus on this issue. So I wanna thanks that you finally listen and fix it :) thank you so much and so sorry that I was such a *cricket* earlier ><

just want you to know that I'm gonna buy a year premium membership soon since I saw lots of improvement about disconnect issue :D

• 2 weeks later...

It can still be hard if you have no experience with the zone... but yes, they nerfed it and it's way easier now. I went in with my HM 3 KFM with average equipment and was the only person in the whole zone, still managed to get the quests done in a decent amount of time.

On 12/3/2016 at 0:20 PM, Meginb said:

It can still be hard if you have no experience with the zone... but yes, they nerfed it and it's way easier now. I went in with my HM 3 KFM with average equipment and was the only person in the whole zone, still managed to get the quests done in a decent amount of time.

I don't know why I cannot go through this T^T I tried a several times..... and I cannot upgrade my weapon cus I'm stuck at Oathbreaker Bangle which needs 20 golds and more than 100 of soul stones to upgrade.... 

I'm starting to lose hope now T^T 

What're your stats at right now? If you've got 400-430 ap you can do Lair of the Frozen Fang, Avalanche Den, Cold Storage and Heaven's Mandate for some pretty quick/easy gold. You can also run Naryu Labyrinth every day, the quests alone give you like 3 gold and depending on drops, you can earn more. For Soulstones, run Tomb of the Exile and do the Misty Woods/Beach Faction quests every day. It'll take awhile but once your stats get to 450 ap and up, things should get a bit easier. Also make sure you have crit, even with lower ap, you can offset it by having high crit.

just realized you're a FM... yeah Grimhorn can be tricky to solo as an FM even after the nerf. If you're having trouble at whatever Hm level you have, try coming back once you've gotten a few more points/gear. Or try asking for help in faction chat. >_<

17 hours ago, Meginb said:

Thank you What're your stats at right now? If you've got 400-430 ap you can do Lair of the Frozen Fang, Avalanche Den, Cold Storage and Heaven's Mandate for some pretty quick/easy gold. You can also run Naryu Labyrinth every day, the quests alone give you like 3 gold and depending on drops, you can earn more. For Soulstones, run Tomb of the Exile and do the Misty Woods/Beach Faction quests every day. It'll take awhile but once your stats get to 450 ap and up, things should get a bit easier. Also make sure you have crit, even with lower ap, you can offset it by having high crit.

just realized you're a FM... yeah Grimhorn can be tricky to solo as an FM even after the nerf. If you're having trouble at whatever Hm level you have, try coming back once you've gotten a few more points/gear. Or try asking for help in faction chat. >_<

Thank you for the advice, will try for sure :D I've got 300+ ap at the moment, really low (T^T) and I don't know how to make it higher (such noob T^T)  

What's your character name? I could look up your gear on BnScoffee to see what you can do to get some AP boosts quick and easy. A blind guess here, do you have a bracelet equipped? If not, get the Pirate Bracelet and upgrade that as much as possible. It gives massive amounts of AP early on. Run Blackram Supply Chain, Bloodshade Harbor and Naryu Labyrinth as much as you can. Doing them 10 times gives you attribute achievements and they all drop upgrade materials that you will need (Hae Mijin' Machismo, Pohoran's Perfume and Warrior Tokens). Naryu Labyrinth also drops Naryu Relics which can be used to purchase a soul that gives 10 AP. I don't know if it's still the cheapest of ways to get a Soul, but it's better than no soul.

15 hours ago, Meginb said:

What's your character name? I could look up your gear on BnScoffee to see what you can do to get some AP boosts quick and easy. A blind guess here, do you have a bracelet equipped? If not, get the Pirate Bracelet and upgrade that as much as possible. It gives massive amounts of AP early on. Run Blackram Supply Chain, Bloodshade Harbor and Naryu Labyrinth as much as you can. Doing them 10 times gives you attribute achievements and they all drop upgrade materials that you will need (Hae Mijin' Machismo, Pohoran's Perfume and Warrior Tokens). Naryu Labyrinth also drops Naryu Relics which can be used to purchase a soul that gives 10 AP. I don't know if it's still the cheapest of ways to get a Soul, but it's better than no soul.

thank you for the advice :)

Archived