Forums

Blade and Soul KR 2017 Update

EdwinLi

Warning Contain some story spoilers in the video

So what KR is getting soon we know is 

-Soul Gunner (which was original scrapped from beta 4 years ago due to being too weak and had to be revamped from the ground up)

-New Dungeon where you fight Pohwaran's mother.

-New Maps.

-More New Dungeons

-Continue of the Main Storyline with Mushin finally making his big move since the ending of Season 1 Storyline.

51 minutes ago, Meginb said:

I hope they don't keep the Soul in Soul Gunner... we already have Soul Fighter plus Soul Gunner sounds stupid. :x

I'm glad the devs saw the same common sense idea I did... hurray for boss training rooms!

Sadly it may stay as the Soul Gunner source of ammo is Chi energy. Yes the Soul Gunner literally creates ammo using his own "Soul" energy to power his guns instead of using actual bullets. 

I forsee a lot of Yu Yu Hakusho references in player names once this class is out in the ENG version. :p

25 minutes ago, Ezzz said:

WTF? This class completely does not fit to the game. And how they can balance kung fu with guns? This class going to be insanely OP. Where this game designers have brain?

You do know gunners are a. Part of lore (the 8 masters and such) and b. They were part of cbt years ago however were removed for being too weak... so its not surprising that gunner is gonna be a thing

22 minutes ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

You do know gunners are a. Part of lore (the 8 masters and such) and b. They were part of cbt years ago however were removed for being too weak... so its not surprising that gunner is gonna be a thing

Then the deletion of this crap was just a flash of common sense. Sadly designers went retarded again.

48 minutes ago, Ezzz said:

WTF? This class completely does not fit to the game. And how they can balance kung fu with guns? This class going to be insanely OP. Where this game designers have brain?

its not ingame yet and you already cry about some OPness lmao

1 hour ago, Ezzz said:

Yeah it doesn't fit into a game that is already full of gunner npcs, right.

Let me guess. It will be the highest dps class with the lowest defence. It will have 5 stances: left pistol (party support), right pistol (subtained dps), dual pistol (burst dps), rifle (cc), gatling gun (aoe). Each stance will have 3 iframes. It will have 10sec 10hit shield due to lowest defence. During soul burn it can fly in the air with those wings in the video granting 1000% evasion rate. If you managed to land in all the strongest skill from all 5 stances during soul burn, the wings will channel to the pistols (from video) and you will enter into GUN BURN mode.

Please NCSoft release it already!!!

On 11/20/2016 at 3:16 AM, SoulsHunter said:

Let me guess. It will be the highest dps class with the lowest defence. It will have 5 stances: left pistol (party support), right pistol (subtained dps), dual pistol (burst dps), rifle (cc), gatling gun (aoe). Each stance will have 3 iframes. It will have 10sec 10hit shield due to lowest defence. During soul burn it can fly in the air with those wings in the video granting 1000% evasion rate. If you managed to land in all the strongest skill from all 5 stances during soul burn, the wings will channel to the pistols (from video) and you will enter into GUN BURN mode.

Please NCSoft release it already!!!

Lol xD that sounds hilarious. is this satire of how new class releases r always op? 

6 hours ago, Raizou said:

So when they say no more tier and just stages, does that mean unlocking the hm skill grants any version of that skill?

Or does it mean we only get one set of skills and therefore 1 skill build per class x.x

Or is it that u just get say 4 stages of dragoncall and u can pick the 4th one helix, without spending extra points on tiers?

On 11/20/2016 at 8:10 AM, Meginb said:

I hope they don't keep the Soul in Soul Gunner... we already have Soul Fighter plus Soul Gunner sounds stupid. :x

I'm glad the devs saw the same common sense idea I did... hurray for boss training rooms!

Soul aka. Chi aka. focus. It's a wide term and I don't mind them being called "soul gunners" or whatever. It's simply the thematic of this game.

4 minutes ago, Jurisz said:

Soul aka. Chi aka. focus. It's a wide term and I don't mind them being called "soul gunners" or whatever. It's simply the thematic of this game.

Hrm the soul gunner name sounds weird to me because it's like just tacking on soul from soul fighter onto the new class. I want a more independent name for the class. Like there is no unique lol. but i wud prefer if it's got its own name, rather than borrowed from soul fighter. 

Wonder what they call it in kr. er I wonder how they refer to Lee rok as a master of the 8. I guess gunmaster sounds awkward. lol. and I suppose  that is also tacking on a borrowed name too.

We'll then. hrm...any ideas yall? I'd love to hear em. Oh wait! but warlock is its own name with soul fighter and summoner. everything else is xmaster

Gun Fu Master (lol), Gun Fighter(sort of lol), Gunslinger(would be my pick), Gunman, Shooter, Sharpshooter, Marksman, Ranger(most think of bows with this but it applies to anyone who uses projectiles, ranged weapon came from Rangers using long distanced weapons) or just plain old Gunner.

28 minutes ago, Jurisz said:

until now i still think it's weird, very weird, to translate chi into focus.

soul energy is kinda ok but they are different.

but soul is focus? pffft

anyway, i dont mind the name Soul Gunner coz from the teaser, he used his chi for ammu.

Sniper, Sharphooter, Marksman, Gunman, Mercenary, Gunner. what else? @.@  

one thing im sure, I AM READY! be it underclass or overpowered class, i dont care coz i have been waiting gunner or archer since day1 i started playing this game. xD

Archived