Sign in to follow this  
AceNeko

How is Blade&Soul now?

AceNeko   

I played on the first day Blade&Soul game out and made some charaters an got to around level 20, im wondering how Blade&Soul is now and how is the late game

Elitism is thriving, people are biased about AP and doesn't give a **** about if you are good in the class you play and got high crit/cdmg. For some reason bot issue got a bit worse than it was before but nothing close to the times when the server launched. Gearing up was made easier so basically you get most of the low level area weapons straight from quests. Weapon and accessory upgrades were made cheaper. Other than that everything pretty much stayed the same.

Well, we have trove now. all upgrade costs are reduced and most wep breakthroughs are now given through survey or story questing. also a couple of new lvl 50 purple dungeons and a few new 24mans instances. 

For some reason 650 is the baseline for heroic stuff but 550 is still fine for 6man heroic up till shattered masts or gloomdross. even then you might be able to do it at 550. for all else above 600 is the standard for the heroics above gloom/masts. 

For tomb of desolation and ebon drake citadel 6mans, 650 is generally recommended. the new ss set is 5piece ebon drake and 3 piece desolate tomb (3,5,7). But asura/be I do is still feasible.

Mats may be cheaper now due to the trove event. and there r still many F8 pus that take 550AP for 6mans for asura/be I do ss farming. 

2 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

For tomb of desolation and ebon drake citadel 6mans, 650 is generally recommended. the new ss set is 5piece ebon drake and 3 piece desolate tomb (3,5,7). But asura/be I do is still feasible.

That was till last patch.

Now its 12345 Turtle 678 oblivion

the game is dying that even at KR that is p2p server is going to f2p to gather more players. it happened at JP before and now it's happening at KR again.

oops! white knights incoming!

tbh, the gearing system became more easier (again). farming mats are also easier (again). there are few events (is there currently have events?) that can help even newbies to catchup. tbh, the current game spoils players until the part where we can call ourselves as averagely geared players. and in fact, getting LG pve soulshields is easy but tiring. just collect grass/flower and use it to buy SS, and poof! you can have at least 3 LG SS sets. :D

if what you want to know is if how's the community, well, i cant say much since currently im not actively playing the game. but i can say that community never change. 

Edited by MysterYosa

EdwinLi   
2 hours ago, MysterYosa said:

the game is dying that even at KR that is p2p server is going to f2p to gather more players. it happened at JP before and now it's happening at KR again.

oops! white knights incoming!

tbh, the gearing system became more easier (again). farming mats are also easier (again). there are few events (is there currently have events?) that can help even newbies to catchup. tbh, the current game spoils players until the part where we can call ourselves as averagely geared players. and in fact, getting LG pve soulshields is easy but tiring. just collect grass/flower and use it to buy SS, and poof! you can have at least 3 LG SS sets. :D

if what you want to know is if how's the community, well, i cant say much since currently im not actively playing the game. but i can say that community never change. 

I am curious, since I have not played in a long time, if everyone going Crimson now. I hear everyone is going Crimson for easy wins and hardly anyone is in Cerulean anymore unless they're a masochist who want to be constantly killed by large mobs of Crimson players all over the map.

Edited by EdwinLi

13 minutes ago, EdwinLi said:

I am curious, since I have not played in a long time, if everyone going Crimson now. I hear everyone is going Crimson for easy wins and hardly anyone is in Cerulean anymore unless they're a masochist who want to be constantly killed by large mobs of Crimson players all over the map.

Depends on the server you're on.
In some servers its all blue dominance

5 hours ago, EdwinLi said:

like the guy above me said, it depends on the server you're on.

i barely logged in the game lately but it's noticeable what faction is dominating.

at my server at NA (sorry i forgot what is the name of my server), blue dominates SSP and misty. it got balanced population but blue is more active in farming faction stuffs.

while at my server at TW, red dominates at everything. 

On 11/20/2016 at 5:19 PM, RainbowDashie said:

oh ic ty! do we hav oblivion or is that coming?

7 minutes ago, RyuueLaview said:

oh ic ty! do we hav oblivion or is that coming?

oblivion is from desolated tomb, we have this dungeon like 1.5 or 2 month now.

On 11/20/2016 at 5:19 PM, RainbowDashie said:

oh I see. i didnt kno that set was referred to as oblivion. tyy