Forums

10th class Teaser Trailer

alpha2324

8 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

The question should be whether we gain another free character slot or not :x

8 hours ago, Erovianni said:

We're usually guaranteed a new slot each class release.

And even if we're not, it's not that expensive to farm for HM coins and simply buy another slot.

9 hours ago, Erovianni said:

So question now is besides Jin what other race can we speculate? Though i rather this be open to all 4 races.

It looks like the gunner is spiritual or magical in nature. Considering that Jin is pretty much guaranteed, we can assume it's spiritual in nature similar to SF and WL. With that in mind, it wouldn't surprise me if they let all the races have it. WL suited the mischievous Lyn, but the prideful Gon wouldn't make a pact with a demon and it doesn't really suit Yun's graceful nature either. And Lyn is to small in stature to effectively fight in a fistfight, so SF didn't suit them. The only things that I can think of that would make Gunner unsuitable is Gon's pride, don't fight like a coward from a distance, but they have FM so... yeah. Yun might think guns to be crude. And Lyn might have trouble handling the recoil, if it has any strong recoil, would think the power mainly comes from the spiritual part and that the guns is just a catalyst (considering it's transformation in the trailer).

So my best guess would be either all races or all but Yun and maybe Lyn. If they go for Jin only, I'm creating a Destroyer instead, I don't want to create another Jin...

The descriptions of Soul Gunner totally fits Lyn, I wonder why it is not Lyn exclusive. As usual they messed up Jin, Jin race was supposed to be all about physical hardwork, no magical stuff (imagine rock lee from naruto). It started with only BM, SIN, KFM, the big hint is no FM. Now, we have WL, SF and even Soul Gunner coming in for Jin.

5 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

The descriptions of Soul Gunner totally fits Lyn, I wonder why it is not Lyn exclusive. As usual they messed up Jin, Jin race was supposed to be all about physical hardwork, no magical stuff (imagine rock lee from naruto). It started with only BM, SIN, KFM, the big hint is no FM. Now, we have WL, SF and even Soul Gunner coming in for Jin.

That was never consistent, considering we have Jin Force master npcs, all over the place and they were meant to be a Forcemaster early in development.

2 hours ago, Erovianni said:

That was never consistent, considering we have Jin Force master npcs, all over the place and they were meant to be a Forcemaster early in development.

Early in development, FM was supposed to be exclusive to the mystical races Lyn and Yun, Gon was added later in development.

Archived