saturday why we dont have moonstones in ssp NCsoft?

azraelkun

They should have a way for lower gear people to get a bit of moonstones. Then phase out moonstones completely from faction areas. The more they can do to kill off factions the better if they don't bother fixing balance or supporting the smaller faction in letting them farm.

6v6 and Mushin's Tower a nice start, but not enough to revive clans, bring people back to playing, etc.

1 hour ago, Wataru said:

They should have a way for lower gear people to get a bit of moonstones. Then phase out moonstones completely from faction areas. The more they can do to kill off factions the better if they don't bother fixing balance or supporting the smaller faction in letting them farm.

6v6 and Mushin's Tower a nice start, but not enough to revive clans, bring people back to playing, etc.

If they add more ways to get moonstones to the game, it'll just make the market crash and they'll be further unprofitable, and make them among other things dirt cheap and cause an economic collapse.

NA/EU has earning Moonstones way better than any Asia server. We're the only one that has Naksun dropping them, Hell Island got removed in KR, and Floating Island is worse than the current Soulstones Plains.

NA/EU already handed out a lot of ways to earn materials, on top of equipment materials cost reductions, on top of surveys literally handing out free stuff, on top of numerous NA/EU server exclusive things. Thats way too much icing on the cake.

On 19/11/2016 at 4:32 PM, Lunakitty said:

Or could be some unexpected change issue during the maintenance that negate the drops in ssp that previously were added.

good morning

1st this game is out since 2012.

Second i dont wont to quote every single thing u said but plz have in mind that i play since cbt1 n all i have seen is crap servers crap communication crap support i also see that ncsoft trying to milk players with p2w events...i said ok they need to make money its a buisness and its ok...buy u know what...at least give a good service to ur customers.

Another thing is i work daily so i have a little time at weekends to farm a bit ...but noooo.

Stating all the above that makes me un happy plus this weekends ssp not working it broke my cup(meaning i got so mad).

From nature im competitive and in my efford to be competitive due to my luck of gaming hours i lvling alts to learn skills n also make money from craft to progress.

So plz understandmy frustration with ncsoft all those 10 months.

Fyi i prefer a game to be pay to play so u have a good service and every month i support bns by 15 euro coins for costumes etc .

Is it so hard to give a good service!!

Is just frustrating and my crafts are completely set off , wanted to farm this weekend for ms and ss too..cause since they separed them I barely have time to farm in few directions to get craft materials.And I see we haven't got any fix whatsoever - probably they ninja nerfed the weekends farm because of "reasons" is not a conspiracy that we imagine- I think the problem will stay and we won't see any weekend farm until next patch .Since we didn't got an immediate fix,I suppose they won't fix it very soon and just thank us for patience.(Hah,as I expected!).

1 hour ago, azraelkun said:

good morning

Aaand you ignored the message of the official on the first page? They did say that they are investigating and working on it. It is not like they will fix that instantly especially when they don't know WHERE the issue is. If the issue was for example one missing / and the code doesn't give errors it's really hard to find where in codes it could be wrong. As a customer you could have a bit patience and not go crazy over issue that they already said they are working on.

But anyways if you feel like games make you angry you could try out pilates or yoga. Might help with anger issues.

29 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Aaand you ignored the message of the official on the first page? They did say that they are investigating and working on it. It is not like they will fix that instantly especially when they don't know WHERE the issue is. If the issue was for example one missing / and the code doesn't give errors it's really hard to find where in codes it could be wrong. As a customer you could have a bit patience and not go crazy over issue that they already said they are working on.

But anyways if you feel like games make you angry you could try out pilates or yoga. Might help with anger issues.

Lol

Fixed an issue where Soulstone Plains Battle Frenzy was not applying correctly, preventing Moonstones from being available from the content.

This is for tomorrow's maintenance. Yup, definitely a fraud when an error comes up and of course no one cares that they were incorrect about why the moonstones didn't drop. Oh and trove's not ending tomorrow so yeah. *rolls eyes*

Archived