saturday why we dont have moonstones in ssp NCsoft?

azraelkun

7 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Or could be some unexpected change issue during the maintenance that negate the drops in ssp that previously were added.

if it is they dont respond or say something 

they havent make any announsment .

pretty sure its a trick to somehow get ppl buy trove keys scum

12 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

if it is they dont respond or say something 

they havent make any announsment .

pretty sure its a trick to somehow get ppl buy trove keys scum

i didnt want to say this but glad im not the only one thinking the same way

6 minutes ago, brincas said:

i didnt want to say this but glad im not the only one thinking the same way

i swear im so pissed with this fail company 

in the future ill see ncsoft games n run the other way

seriously havent experienced such a bad service

they dont give info to their customers (us) nadaaaaaaaaa 

i agree

the support is answer to automated messages, i think they dont even read it

the patches has almost no info

bots seens to have access to private information cause they are able to by pass ncsoft gameguard easily

how to kill a game, sell it to ncsoft

Well I guess I am the only one who thinks that even if they find out they won't do anything about it on this instant. Yes, something went wrong and first thing people do is trash how it's a scam. *rolls eyes* If they didn't say they will change things about ssp then most likely it is a false happening in the codes, sheesh. Not to mention those triple posts about the same thing...

48 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Well I guess I am the only one who thinks that even if they find out they won't do anything about it on this instant. Yes, something went wrong and first thing people do is trash how it's a scam. *rolls eyes* If they didn't say they will change things about ssp then most likely it is a false happening in the codes, sheesh. Not to mention those triple posts about the same thing...

It's because the first thing everyone loves to do is to throw the blame on the company when a mistake happens instead of just sitting patiently and waiting.

Rather, they don't bother to actually report it to support so that NCsoft can get a knowing of whats going on and actually fix it.

This community rather waste their time making up conspiracy theories rather than help themselves by reporting it in.

/BnSGiggle

was about to make a thread about it as well, the frenzy mode is afk, really hope it aint like a hidden nerf of the moonstones yet again,

Right now it seems there is only 14-15th floor of mushin and battlefield chest where u can acquire them o.O

This made me un sub again.This game is getting fishy.This is what exactly I hate to see it happening: taking away resources from a game,to make the customers buy stuff from store.No official answer on this,makes it even more fishy.Oh and noes,not spending anymore on keys.

3 hours ago, Zuzu said:

It's because the first thing everyone loves to do is to throw the blame on the company when a mistake happens instead of just sitting patiently and waiting.
Rather, they don't bother to actually report it to support so that NCsoft can get a knowing of whats going on and actually fix it.
This community rather waste their time making up conspiracy theories rather than help themselves by reporting it in.
I /BnSGiggle

I swear it's like a Hive Mind. Or people are being hired to just trash talk and make things look bad.

21 minutes ago, Windy said:

This made me un sub again.This game is getting fishy.This is what exactly I hate to see it happening: taking away resources from a game,to make the customers buy stuff from store.No official answer on this,makes it even more fishy.Oh and noes,not spending anymore on keys.

You failed to actually read the thread.

It was not said anywhere that it was going to be removed so it's obviously not intentional.

How about report the issue so NCsoft can be aware of it, address the issue and find a way to fix it? Rather than getting angry, un-subing again (thinking that will honestly affect anything), and throwing out another conspiracy theory or temper tantrums.

3 hours ago, Zuzu said:

You failed to actually read the thread.

It was not said anywhere that it was going to be removed so it's obviously not intentional.

How about report the issue so NCsoft can be aware of it, address the issue and find a way to fix it? Rather than getting angry, un-subing again (thinking that will honestly affect anything), and throwing out another conspiracy theory or temper tantrums.

I got tired of coincidences during the Trove.Sorry ,i'm suspicious,seen too much to be even able to trust anything now-but is just me.We usually keep reporting things ,which barely get a decent answer (servers problems,skills bugging ,low performances ).This were the drop that filled the cup for me.Might it not affect anything but my wallet.But everyone cares for their wallet,no?

Archived