Buy some real servers ffs.

SkFy

Arena servers are horrible even Aldi hosts better servers.

Maybe its an idea to fix some stable servers?

And no it's not my pc or internet, play many games and none of them have the skill delay I often get when I play arena..

Open world is fine aswell most of the time...

Also my FPS is fine solid 60... unless I get the FPS bug ofcourse (Maybe a good idea to finally fix this aswel...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Exclusively as an arena player now I am complete fed up.. I just submitted a ticket (will paste below) and Ill update with their response. Although don't expect much, if they cared about the arena community it would have been fixed now. This is what happens when company ceo's that have no interest in knowing anything about the game they own. They complete are disconnected from issues and use it as a cash grab rng box vendor. Clearly im a little salty but I have put plenty of money into this game and have not seen any return in the quality of servers.

"Arena lag is terrible today, its completely unplayable and and the only reason why I still play this game, actually I quit today. If your company was not so disconnected from what the arena player base that has already mostly left this would have been fixed by now. 

I have already quit buying credits and have canceled my subscription on multiple accounts for this reason. Its not on my end and I know this because I have trouble shot this endlessly, but please feel free to send me the generic copy pasted responses you always do. I am able to somewhat patch your server issues with a vpn for the sake of stability but that's all.

I have put this under "suggestions" because I suggest that you take the money of 4 days of rng boxes and you upgrade the server provider that is based in a motor home with a leaking ceiling".

I'm more angry about the desync than the ping tbh since I average at 100~ which is of course complete horseshit as I'm right next to Germany and usually get about 20~30 in other games whose servers are based in Germany, but hey, better than having 200+.

Getting T1 triple kicked by a KFM or boot'd by a BM from 8+ meters away consistently, having my aoe skill go THROUGH players without doing anything at all despite the fact that the distance indicator flat out tells me they're in range, or skills that are "Target" aka shouldn't miss if you manage to get in a position to use them unless the opponent uses a resist or block move that do literally nothing because of that desync crap, yeah, *cricket* you very much.

Guess what..if they would consider that buying better servers would be profitable for them ,we would had them already.Guess we won't see any improvement on this side ,because probably the investition would be too much .Just my 2 cents.

Archived