Soul Fighter needs a buff.

Xaiur

52 minutes ago, Raizou said:

All classes have these unlocked skills, idk when we will get them.

ok so everyone is now getting the best Sf spell, nice class lol

gg I reroll

when all classes will get this, sf becomes compelete utter garbage

4 hours ago, Xaiur said:

do you have problems reading?

This thread is not about destroyers OP but about Soul Fighters being the weakest class by far. SF needs a buff to compete on equal skill.

Maybe everything is balanced with all HM skills unlocked, but SF is so trash without those unlocked that farming beans is a nightmare on this class.

You don't get a free win vs anything like destroyer gets with a few classes. 

Everything is nightmare without HM

Many class is shit without HM, That is true

Summoner, warlock and FM maybe the only classes that doesn't need HM much

42 minutes ago, Valiant said:

and blademasters, destroyers, blade dancers, only 6 classes

game is pretty much balanced for all other classes, the combat system is great, just this one class is *cricket*ign garbage, it shows in the winrate as well

5 hours ago, Xaiur said:

and blademasters, destroyers, blade dancers, only 6 classes

game is pretty much balanced for all other classes, the combat system is great, just this one class is *cricket*ign garbage, it shows in the winrate as well

Destroyer need HM shield to stand against BM wrath, Destroyer need emberstomp so he can have some immune against cc , Destroyer need HM spin so he can parry multi attacks from summoner.

BM even need HM block so he can make immune.

Maybe BD don't need HM much except for immune for 2 second, But still every class does

So don't put assumption here

just gonna throw my 2 cents in here, as a top 30 SF in arena and 6v6 and ToI.... SF doesn't need a buff, the class is fine and in fact doesn't need as many HM Skills unlocked to be played well. Most are QoL improvements and while yes can help are not ABSOLUTELY needed to do well. SF is one of the weaker classes sure, but that doesn't mean they are useless, they have a very versatile skill kit and can deal with any class. It sounds more like you're struggling with the meta game of understanding what the other classes want to do to you, how they want to setup, what to look out for and how to respond and counter to prevent being put in a disadvantageous situation. Learn the classes that give you trouble.... learn their setups, their combos, their cooldowns. Find a weakness in an opponents playstyle and exploit it, that's the meta of combat. Also, dont blow all of dashes and iframes in a row, that leaves you wide open, if you properly space them out you should always have 1 or 2 off cd.

11 hours ago, Xaiur said:

I am biased because I play SF and I see what this class is compared to others. Every single thing this class does has to be timed perfectly up to 0,1 second or it's wasted because of a cooldown, while other classes can just spam block / self freeze / spin / invisibility etc, and all of that has longer useful duration than 0,1s... This is just way too unforgiving. 

I really like the idea of this class tho. Dash is hands down the most fun spell in the game imo. But it is just not enough. I can see in my Spell Book that there is some other "dash left" and "dash right" that I didn't unlock yet, even on HM5. I don't know if it is not released yet or where do I get it, but it is exactly what this class needs to work properly. 

Any idea when or where do I get these 2 skills? For now I have only those "targeted" dash spells that won't work without a target... It's incredible that I can even use it when targeting invisible assassin... normally I would expect to get *cricket*ed in this regard as well. 

Unfortunately 'dash left' and 'dash right' have not been released yet, and I don't think there are any news about them being released anytime soon.

It is enough iframes already when combined with your CCs, you shouldn't be able to run all day without doing some offense yourself. Even spin class cannot spin all day, they only pretend to do that while they look for a chance to CC you.

Classes spamming block should be the least of your worries since most of SF skills penetrates deflect, aoe CCs even penetrate defence. Class spamming spin you can avoid them and run away with your iframes, they will stop for a while to save some focus. The moment you see that CC them. Self freeze cannot be spammed and besides letting FM drag some time you shouldn't worry too much about it. Some FM even kindly wait out the full 5 or 8 secs during the self freeze so you know when to CC them (You probably don't know yet but when FM self freeze there is a freeze icon counting down their freeze duration, so convenient lol). Invisibility is a real pain to deal with, but aoe CCs, ripple punch, use these to hit them out.

On 22.11.2016 at 1:45 AM, SaveTheQueen said:

just gonna throw my 2 cents in here, as a top 30 SF in arena and 6v6 and ToI.... SF doesn't need a buff, the class is fine and in fact doesn't need as many HM Skills unlocked to be played well. Most are QoL improvements and while yes can help are not ABSOLUTELY needed to do well. SF is one of the weaker classes sure, but that doesn't mean they are useless, they have a very versatile skill kit and can deal with any class. It sounds more like you're struggling with the meta game of understanding what the other classes want to do to you, how they want to setup, what to look out for and how to respond and counter to prevent being put in a disadvantageous situation. Learn the classes that give you trouble.... learn their setups, their combos, their cooldowns. Find a weakness in an opponents playstyle and exploit it, that's the meta of combat. Also, dont blow all of dashes and iframes in a row, that leaves you wide open, if you properly space them out you should always have 1 or 2 off cd.

I think the problem is that without a cobalt punch HM unlocked SF can't do enough damage to force tab from anyone. They just keep it to break my airborn combos, so I can only get 1 but not more. Sure it is nice to drag the game longer because I can heal, but it is a very big problem to have a weak damage in this game. It is your win condition after all, to have a lethal combo that people need to play around. There is no chance to kill anything from even 70% to 0 in one combo without HM unlocked.

I've seen that before you could buy a full Vollume 3 for only bravery tokens... now you also need like 50k arena points to boot.... it's like this game becomes even harder for new players.

On 22.11.2016 at 2:20 AM, Valiant said:

I do Practise that :P 

On 21.11.2016 at 5:24 PM, Valiant said:

WL and FM don't have any less of a need for HM skills than Destroyer or BD.

5 hours ago, Xaiur said:

I've seen that before you could buy a full Vollume 3 for only bravery tokens... now you also need like 50k arena points to boot.... it's like this game becomes even harder for new players.

Volume 3 from market is like 30g now.

5 hours ago, Gratus said:

WL and FM don't have any less of a need for HM skills than Destroyer or BD.

Volume 3 from market is like 30g now.

no it's not 30g

you can buy 1 chapter for 40g, but you still have to farm tokens for 2 chapter from mushin tower

Archived