Soul Fighter needs a buff.

Xaiur

There is nothing you can do if you won't get lucky and don't tank a stun during 0,5s of dash... You can pretend it's about predicting your opponents timings but it doesn't work like that if you completely rely on it. I think this class really needs some better cc recovery and it would fix it. Or shorter cooldowns on dash at least. 12 seconds is way too long for a precast ability. Just look at destroyers or blockspammers with their infinite cc resists. 

I am not saying you can't beat them, but you can't beat them... In the current state it feels like this game is not about beating your opponent's skill but about beating the system. 

It is not a coincidence that I see only 1 soul fighter in our TOP50, and he is at like 37th spot... while at the same time soul fighters are 17% of all players from what I know.  It is a very fun class but total shit on PvP. You can post shitty vids from korea, but the truth is this class is just weak and needs buff.

2 hours ago, Xaiur said:

There is nothing you can do if you won't get lucky and don't tank a stun during 0,5s of dash... You can pretend it's about predicting your opponents timings but it doesn't work like that if you completely rely on it. I think this class really needs some better cc recovery and it would fix it. Or shorter cooldowns on dash at least. 12 seconds is way too long for a precast ability. Just look at destroyers or blockspammers with their infinite cc resists. 

I am not saying you can't beat them, but you can't beat them... In the current state it feels like this game is not about beating your opponent's skill but about beating the system. 

It is not a coincidence that I see only 1 soul fighter in our TOP50, and he is at like 37th spot... while at the same time soul fighters are 17% of all players from what I know.  It is a very fun class but total shit on PvP. You can post shitty vids from korea, but the truth is this class is just weak and needs buff.

Your so right! Why balance around good regions if u can balance around eu and na players who barely know how to play.

17% of population is SF ?? really so you say that the SF is the most played class in the game ....i think you have you'r info's wrong ... but who knows ...maybe you know better 

Now lets look at SF how many iframe do you guys have ? i think around 7 ... you have counter .... you have heals ...not to speak about CC's and the dmg .... and you want even more .....i think you should strat learning you'r class first and how you can counter other classes...

1 hour ago, Windy said:

Nope,give summoner more buff instead .I want the Q and E from the FM and more efficient tab ,plus the blue buff from sin,ty xD

You should be happy that these sentence is too ironic, otherwise you would be bombed with criticism and insults^^

1 hour ago, DoubleV said:

17% of population is SF ?? really so you say that the SF is the most played class in the game ....i think you have you'r info's wrong ... but who knows ...maybe you know better 

Now lets look at SF how many iframe do you guys have ? i think around 7 ... you have counter .... you have heals ...not to speak about CC's and the dmg .... and you want even more .....i think you should strat learning you'r class first and how you can counter other classes...

SF iframes are very unreliable and have way too long cooldowns. Dash abilities have 12 second cooldown for a 0,1sec iframe. It is a very nice and useful spell but it's not a permanent spinning invincibility like other classes have. It sounds nice on paper but in reality 0,1 of a second iframe on 12 second cooldown is not enough. It is a mobillity spell not an iframe in reality. When you compare it to sustainable-forever iframes of other classes it is just pathetic. Yea if you are a prophet you can perfectly predict when your enemy wants to stun you and you can react to it 0,9 of a second earlier ;] Or you can reroll destroyer and just spin, or reroll blockspammer and spam block ;]

Also, the same thing holds true for elbow smash. On tier 5, unlocked with HM volume, you have 1,5 second iframe on a succesfull counter. This is completely unreliable on pvp arena, I wont even explain why. 

The only real iframes that SF have is their TAB escape on 30 second cooldown (0,5 sec reliable iframe), and defensive chi on 45 second cooldown (5 second reliable iframe).

I think dash iframe needs to be longer, cooldown shorter or something like that. You can't demand from SF players to have a godlike skill just to evenly match a wood league player.

7 hours ago, Xaiur said:

while at the same time soul fighters are 17% of all players from what I know.

XD

(stats from  October 2, only lvl 50 players)

Summoner 31709 (18.24%)
Force Master 30123 (17.32%)
Warlock 23901 (13.75%)
Destroyer 20123 (11.57%)
Assassin 18586 (10.69%)
Blade Master 17525 (10.08%)
Blade Dancer 13727 (7.89%)
Kung Fu Master 12922 (7.43%)
Soul Fighter

5263 (3.03%)

Beside, Soul fighter just won world championship today video

Soul fighter was also in TOP4 both EU and NA tournaments.

So this class don't need any pvp boost.

Don't you think permanent defence is so broken? Anyway you do have a 5sec iframe where you can move as you want. I feel that you should be inserting some sort of offense in between defence to control your opponent, and the fact that SF has so many iframes and CC you should be controlling the match however you want. Not to mention the most damaging combo for SF is a simple air combo.

3 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

Don't you think permanent defence is so broken? Anyway you do have a 5sec iframe where you can move as you want. I feel that you should be inserting some sort of offense in between defence to control your opponent, and the fact that SF has so many iframes and CC you should be controlling the match however you want. Not to mention the most damaging combo for SF is a simple air combo.

that Iframe is a clone of BD 5 hits vs 5s whichever comes first
if they have better ping than you idk if the i frames hold as useful
But what air combo is more damaging than kingfist/froststorm?

I guess he opened with it and 36s went by. Hard to tell with that giant stream.

13 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

This info about 17% of soul fighters is from like 9 months ago or something. Seem slike everyone just rerolled destroyer or summoner. 

I have no idea how to play this shit class without any HM books. I would have to farm arena to get them but its mostly losing. This class is just trash without like HM10. And no way I am going to waste so much time just to start playing equaly with other classes.

So basically this game is only for people playing OP classes. Or to uninstall after you finish the man questline.

EDIT: ah right, you can start botting, just run a bot over night and farm beans by losing 3v3 or getting carried by random people, i think this is how this game is supposed to work for soul fighters, i don't see any other way because to get cobalt punch tier 5 you need to lose 1000 arenas or farm dailies for 3 months. And without this book this class cant do shit. So, just run a bot, I wonder if ncsoft will sell botting licences in the store.

On 11/18/2016 at 6:36 PM, Xaiur said:

SF need buff ? crying about infinity cc resist of Destroyer ?

Destroyer spin cost 20 focus that mean 5 spins in total, Destroyer got no immune like you Mr

and ofcourse Destroyer don't have endless heal , Powerful damage and endless I frame like you

2 hours ago, Valiant said:

SF need buff ? crying about infinity cc resist of Destroyer ?

Destroyer spin cost 20 focus that mean 5 spins in total, Destroyer got no immune like you Mr

and ofcourse Destroyer don't have endless heal , Powerful damage and endless I frame like you

If you complain about destroyer you must be seriously bad at this game. Destroyers can get to gold before lvl 40 without any skill.

1 hour ago, KellyQQ said:

Every class can reach to gold before level 40 , stop making gold look like something hard to achieve ResidentSleeper

1 hour ago, Xaiur said:

not every class gets a free gold rank like destroyers

And wait does that mean they are op cause they can get gold before 40? Though as Kelly said everyone can.

But let's assume Destroyer are the only class that get Gold before 40, What is wrong with that ? Leveling is so easy till HM 5 so nothing is here to prove except that you just want to say that a "OP" class and everyone agree on that is weak and need buff

Did you try to play with Destroyer against SF ? Nope ? right ?

Your class able to pin me down, Break my counter and 100-0 me on knockdown status so I can't use my escape, Your class keep freezing the hell out of my knee and I can's just charge , Your class is very hard to catch with destroyer due to many Iframe while Destroyer got few opener charge and most thing annoying about your class.

Your are provide with like 30 second with extra max HP value that ruin dps when we catch you while infact you provide with many Speeding buffs that make your class able to run around from side to side while we are very slow beside getting freezes slow us more

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

And wait does that mean they are op cause they can get gold before 40? Though as Kelly said everyone can.

But let's assume Destroyer are the only class that get Gold before 40, What is wrong with that ? Leveling is so easy till HM 5 so nothing is here to prove except that you just want to say that a "OP" class and everyone agree on that is weak and need buff

Did you try to play with Destroyer against SF ? Nope ? right ?

Your class able to pin me down, Break my counter and 100-0 me on knockdown status so I can't use my escape, Your class keep freezing the hell out of my knee and I can's just charge , Your class is very hard to catch with destroyer due to many Iframe while Destroyer got few opener charge and most thing annoying about your class.

Your are provide with like 30 second with extra max HP value that ruin dps when we catch you while infact you provide with many Speeding buffs that make your class able to run around from side to side while we are very slow beside getting freezes slow us more

do you have problems reading?

This thread is not about destroyers OP but about Soul Fighters being the weakest class by far. SF needs a buff to compete on equal skill.

Maybe everything is balanced with all HM skills unlocked, but SF is so trash without those unlocked that farming beans is a nightmare on this class.

You don't get a free win vs anything like destroyer gets with a few classes. 

3 minutes ago, Xaiur said:

do you have problems reading?

This thread is not about destroyers OP but about Soul Fighters being the weakest class by far. SF needs a buff to compete on equal skill.

Maybe everything is balanced with all HM skills unlocked, but SF is so trash without those unlocked that farming beans is a nightmare on this class.

You don't get a free win vs anything like destroyer gets with a few classes. 

Well the class you are playing is high risk high reward. summoner or even destro is simpler to play thus you saying sf is trash.

Sf is not trash and stands in a solid place in pvp and is not so reliable on hm skills to play kfm needs HM Z just as much but still people are able to pull out stuns without it 

On 18/11/2016 at 6:36 PM, Xaiur said:

How about NOOOOOOOO

On 19.11.2016 at 3:19 PM, Xaiur said:

This info about 17% of soul fighters is from like 9 months ago or something. Seem slike everyone just rerolled destroyer or summoner. 

XD 9 months ago was 17% of soulfighters? Wonder how, cause this class was released 22 of June, so 5 months ago :D You simply don't know what you are talking about.

I posted you a class % data, but you ignored it.

On 18.11.2016 at 0:51 AM, Southwind said:
Summoner 31709 (18.24%)
Force Master 30123 (17.32%)
Warlock 23901 (13.75%)
Destroyer 20123 (11.57%)
Assassin 18586 (10.69%)
Blade Master 17525 (10.08%)
Blade Dancer 13727 (7.89%)
Kung Fu Master 12922 (7.43%)
Soul Fighter

5263 (3.03%)

You also didn't say anything about this:

On 18.11.2016 at 0:51 AM, Southwind said:

Beside, Soul fighter just won world championship today video

Soul fighter was also in TOP4 both EU and NA tournaments.

So this class don't need any pvp boost.

So @Xaiur ? Any arguments?

1 hour ago, lukaszio6 said:

Well the class you are playing is high risk high reward. summoner or even destro is simpler to play thus you saying sf is trash.

Sf is not trash and stands in a solid place in pvp and is not so reliable on hm skills to play kfm needs HM Z just as much but still people are able to pull out stuns without it 

there is no such thing as high reward in this class

just to compete evenly with other classes you need to farm beans for a month, sf is just barely playable and there is a reason why only 3% of players are sticking to this shit

also, high ping makes this class a full trash tier with 0% win chance, so it's only playable if you have around 100 ping maximum

even 130 ping will make you miss all howling blasts and *cricket* your kingfist,

not to mention a *cricket*ing elbow smash to "counter" opponents abilities, which is a pretty much dead icon with ping above 130

so basically, to make this class work, you need to get max lvl, farm your HM skills, get a perfect ping and play like a *cricket*ing korean chopin on cocaine, and then you have about an even match vs a child after lobotomy playing whats Op at the moment

54 minutes ago, SoulsHunter said:

@Xaiur I think you may be a bit biased here. All the things you mentioned are true for all classes. I don't know how you get this idea that other classes don't need to get max lvl, farm HM skills, get a perfect ping and play like a champ. But I would just like to point out that it is not true.

I am biased because I play SF and I see what this class is compared to others. Every single thing this class does has to be timed perfectly up to 0,1 second or it's wasted because of a cooldown, while other classes can just spam block / self freeze / spin / invisibility etc, and all of that has longer useful duration than 0,1s... This is just way too unforgiving. 

I really like the idea of this class tho. Dash is hands down the most fun spell in the game imo. But it is just not enough. I can see in my Spell Book that there is some other "dash left" and "dash right" that I didn't unlock yet, even on HM5. I don't know if it is not released yet or where do I get it, but it is exactly what this class needs to work properly. 

Any idea when or where do I get these 2 skills? For now I have only those "targeted" dash spells that won't work without a target... It's incredible that I can even use it when targeting invisible assassin... normally I would expect to get *cricket*ed in this regard as well. 

9 minutes ago, Xaiur said:

I really like the idea of this class. Dash is hands down the most fun spell in the game imo. But it is just not enough. I can see in my Spell Book that there is some other "dash left" and "dash right" that I didn't unlock yet, even on HM5. I don't know if it is not released yet or where do I get it, but it is exactly what this class needs to work properly. 

Any idea when or where do I get these 2 skills?

All classes have these unlocked skills, idk when we will get them.

Archived