Master repair tool in mssp

Shukran

8 minutes ago, Knoxz said:

Its called Master Field repair tool and Field repair tool, those you're mentioning one you get from the dynamic boxes and stuff while the other is just a craftable one

let me think u didnt pay attention to my thread ok?

i rephrase:

- master field repair tool: obtainable only by paying/events -> allowsa you to repair WHEREVER

-  repair tool: craftable in forgekeeper -> allows you to repair NEAR BONFIRE

- master repair tool: obtained in MSSP, different slot of the other 2 repair tools-> allows you to repair NEAR BONFIRE

then

my question in the OP.

read carefully when posting on threads please.

thank you

6 minutes ago, IDontHaveARealName said:

Um, because your topic is about repair tools and the purpose of this supposed repair tool. If you really are getting triggered over an inventory slot, might I suggest you throw it away.

u are still flooding my thread with OT replies. i suggest you to avoid posting more since you clearly seems to have no real answer .

thank you

14 minutes ago, Shukran said:

u are still flooding my thread with OT replies. i suggest you to avoid posting more since you clearly seems to have no real answer .

thank you

How is a comment about repair tools off topic when your post is about repair tools? Sir, I would recommend reexamining your posts before you make yourself look silly.

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, IDontHaveARealName said:

How is a comment about repair tools off topic when your post is about repair tools? Sir, I would recommend reexamining your posts before you make yourself look silly.

Thank you.

my post ask what is the purpose of the new repair tool.

your answer are not  helping in understanding what are they, why are they implemented and why the name is similar to both but still effect is apparently the same of repair tool.

thank you

2 minutes ago, Shukran said:

my post ask what is the purpose of the new repair tool.

your answer are not  helping in understanding what are they, why are they implemented and why the name is similar to both but still effect is apparently the same of repair tool.

thank you

I told you the repair tool was useless, and you shouldn't be using it. Use Field Repair Tools instead.

8 minutes ago, Alcier said:

My guess is that the master repair tool only takes 5 secs to repair instead of 12 just like how master field repair tools take 5 secs but normal field repair tools take 12

Soon to find out. I got now 3 of them so I need 2 more to really know if this is true.

Archived