Time to Tryout Revelation Online(With BnS Servers like these)

QueenBear

I couldn't log-in to BnS at all....(cry), server broken......can't do anything fun in BnS besides raids(sad) , since I don't do pvp

Revelation Online(RO) is a really fun game, everyone who likes BnS should try it out:

Pros:

---There are hot springs(where u can enjoy a nice bath and chat with friends in there while gaining exp), Flying(literally flying in the sky with wings, not glide but actually fly!!!) , Mounts (ground), Flying Mounts (flying), really good-looking outfits (with pretty pretty dyes), really cool-looking Wings.....

---Classes are more defined to specific tasks and well balanced i.e. Spiritshaper(healer) has low dps but incredible healing

---Uses trinity-System (tank, dps, healer)

---There is player housing:  the housing system is very beautiful with beautiful furniture and decorations (u can even put a personal bathtub in ur house).

---Guilds: this game is extremely guild orientated. You can build and customize ur own guild base.(guild base is a gigantic instance region(a huuuge guild island), where u can customize everything, putting npcs, , build houses, customize furniture, farming for materials, etc)

---PVP: Have pvp arena, battle grounds have 10vs10, 20vs20, 50vs50,etc, , have Guild vs Guild Battles (unlimited player cap), also have castle sieges with unlimited players on both sides, open-world pvp(dont' need to wear pvp outfit like bns ), open-world 1v1 duals (anytime-any where)

--- Job system & and Crafting: Wayyyyyy better than BnS (ofcourse! who wouldn't agree?) 

---Fishing, Fishing Contests: Yup, u can fish and have fun ^^

---day/night Cycle: u can watch sunrise, sunset,etc.

---World: Gigantic seemless world with no loading screen, u can walk or fly ANYWHERE on the map with no loading screen, u can climb mountains, swim under water, etc.

---Stable: Game is stable, Server is stable, game loads really really fast (I am laughing at u BnS....BnS is slowest loading game ever???)

---World Bosses: there are world bosses in this game(need to kill it with lots of ppl)

---There is a lot more content that I haven't mention, they are also in Revelation online 

My favourite Part:

--- ❤Relationship and Marriage system❤: Yes, u can marry another player in game(u get lots of  special emotes and bonus from doing so)

----❤Kissing & Princess Carry❤: Do u know u can kiss in Revelation? Do u know u can princess carry players. boy carry girl, girl carry boy? Kissing & Princess is totally super fun in Revelation, great for relationship building or if u want to just goof around with friends. (I am a girl and I love this ^^ hehe~~~❤❤)

----❤Outfits and Wings❤: This game has the best looking outfits in MMO period, I couldn't think of a game that has better outfits then Revelation online. Outfits in this game can either be Wuxia-Theme (similar to BnS' outfit design), Modern-Theme (Maid-outfit, nurse-outfit, pretty dress, formal Party Dress, street clothing,etc.), or Random-Theme (bear suit, Frog suit,etc.)

---- You can mix & match outfit pieces, dye them in beautiful colors (Yay~~ ^^)

----Most outfits are very very pretty and good-looking (cash-shop ofcourse *wink*), the outfits are simply amazing.

----If if u take a scroll in the city on any chinese server, u will see people wearing AMAZING outfits everywhere.

----The mounts(flying mount or ground mount) and Wings u can buy (cash-shop ofcourse *wink*), is very beautiful as well

----The most fun part is u can take ur beautiful mounts and wings and explore the entire seemless world with no loading screen

----Similar character design to BnS, if u like BnS u should totally try out Revelation Online (it's made by the same character designer as BnS...LUL.....)

----to all those who think Revelation have bad character design, ur wrong. I personally spent more than 500 hrs in character creator in revelation online. and not to brag but I personally think my character is probably the most beautiful character in the entire game (if not the most beautiful then definitely the Top 0.1% of revelation online (personal opinion ofcourse). Head size 9 or size 10 makes a big difference (even though it's just once tick away), if u compare screenshots then u can see the difference....what You see in character creator is ofcourse different then in game, how do u know hand size 0 or hand size 1 is better for ur character? u take a screenshot of both in game(not in creator) and compare both. if u repeat this process, then u can also create amazing looking characters......

----I am a very big on character appearance, I love outfits too, so I know.... so trust me on this... Revelation have better character creator than BnS, u can make amazing characters if u put in the hrs.

Cons:

Its not BnS in terms of combat its just slower, BnS' combat is more fluid and better. This doesn't mean revelation have bad combat, it's just BnS is better that's all.

In Conclusion:

1) If ur willing to take a little bit of sacrifice on combat and trade it with ALL the features and fun stuff u can do ( like the things I mention above), then I would definitely recommend u to try out Revelation Online. Don't just say... "oh.... I leveled to lvl 20, therefore I tried out the game", (because it takes less than 1hr to climb to lvl 20). I would definitely recommend people to try it out until lvl 49 in revelation online. (max lvl is 79)

Same as BnS, I would definitely recommend people to try until lvl 30, before they make a decision to play or not.

2) Just because u like BnS more doesn't mean u can't play Revelation Online(RO), just because u like RO more doesn't mean u can't play BnS.

Personally I will be playing RO more when it comes out in open beta. My gaming time will probably be 60% Revelation Online, 40% BnS. (split this way)

I still really love my character in BnS, not gonna quit BnS anytime soon.

3) To all those BnS players who want to try something new, I definitely recommend Revelation Online(open beta)

To all those BnS players who are bored of raiding and arena PVP and want to try other activities like housing, Guild base, Flying, Fishing, World exploring, Guild vs Guild PVP,  PVP castle sieges, PVP Battle grounds, then I definitely recommend Revelation Online(open beta)

To all those BnS player who love outfits, mounts, wings, and character creation like me, I would definitely recommend Revelation Online(open beta)

**Outfits are simply just AMAZING in revelation online, so try it out ~~~~~~~~(I love this ^^ hehe~~~❤❤)**

Btw: this is a discussion thread, let's discuss the difference between our favourite game BnS and RO~~~~~~~~

The fact that RO has gay marriage was the final thing that had me completely sold
It's really a major step for the mmo genre and allows for a more diverse audience. Just the simple fact that an mmo allows players to be themselves and doesn't confine them to a box is heartwarming. Serious props to the RO developers on that one <3

10 minutes ago, NineArt said:

This thread will perhaps get locked soon :3 

And yes this thread will definitely get locked soon as this is the BnS forums...to discuss BnS lol
While I appreciate the OP's post, this really isn't the best place to discuss other games.

if bns has this issues and your revelations online almost the same who knows. im sorry between revelations and bns i would suggest bns to more. since its casual and minimal effort to enjoy. the game your suggesting is seriously life and time consuming.

how about the net and accessibility. were not all elitist with net and with the recent politics and net control(stupidity by depending on which gov. and leader) made it hard to access more stuff.

that is not casual you have to prove effort for one thing to another. this bns is semi-fun casual.  thanks for the suggestion at least i have a back-up when things fly out the window with iCeNing-SOFTserver. 

Where are the other cons of this game? nothing is that free and simple to access or so help us. 

---

personally im all in the couple system but... that's a whole legal melting pot of internal strife. believe me externals will enjoy this money making mess. 

i enjoy that bns keeps it simple and true to classic gaming. this adding a couple system would be a huge step granted they keep it really simple and people coupling for a buff only haha im not sure how that would work but ice-cream keep it simple pls fix the servers then pound us with new content.

1 minute ago, crist said:

if bns has this issues and your revelations online almost the same who knows. im sorry between revelations and bns i would suggest bns to more. since its casual and minimal effort to enjoy. the game your suggesting is seriously life and time consuming.

how about the net and accessibility. were not all elitist with net and with the recent politics and net control(stupidity by depending on which gov. and leader) made it hard to access more stuff.

that is not casual you have to prove effort for one thing to another. this bns is semi-fun casual.  thanks for the suggestion at least i have a back-up when things fly out the window with iCeNing-SOFTserver. 

Where are the cons of this game? nothing is that free and simple to access or so help us. 

Cons is mentioned above. Combat not as good as bns.

Also u will definitely pay for ur outfits. RO is putting put ALOT of outfits really fast. If u see the entire street of ppl with cool mounts, cool wings, beautiful outfits, u will definitely buy one for sure.

15 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

And yes this thread will definitely get locked soon as this is the BnS forums...to discuss BnS lol
While I appreciate the OP's post, this really isn't the best place to discuss other games.

This post is to discuss the difference between BnS and RO, so it should be fine. I would definitely love to hear ppl's talk about the Pros of BnS compared to revelation. Which part of BnS is better than revelation online(RO), I would love to hear that!!!!!

I like BnS alot too haha...

24 minutes ago, Rog said:

Since you are crying about servers in BnS, do you know that both EU and NA servers crashed right after RO CBT1 launched?

please dont say something that would spark conspirasy(do go on i love to know about thsi seems entertaining.)

11 minutes ago, crist said:

please dont say something that would spark conspirasy(do go on i love to know about thsi seems entertaining.)

Its actually true not to mention the queue times were 10x worse than what BnS had during launch and that just with RO beta.

Another one of these topics and as past has proven with other similar ones they fallen right on their face. Every time a new game comes its always "it will kill this game" "everyone will move to the xxxxx game"... and then look what happens? everyone that leaves brings their butt right back.

52 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

The fact that RO has gay marriage was the final thing that had me completely sold
It's really a major step for the mmo genre and allows for a more diverse audience. Just the simple fact that an mmo allows players to be themselves and doesn't confine them to a box is heartwarming. Serious props to the RO developers on that one <3

Conversely, yet another reason to not bother with that game.

Sorry pal, but that "marriage in mmos" stuff never works. Plus it tends to attract a certain "Extra special RP" crowd I do my best to stay away from.

Forget that shizen.

dun matter current server issues, it can happen, but server issues from launch, those sucks

still not major decisive point

social aspect, thats why, personally i play mmo to have fun with people, not get sick of toxicity - f8 lobby fail system, all game tending to be solo or ninjaing kills from others, zero advantages for carrying lowbies, not single social hub, yea it would crash 1000 times with 50 people present at one spot

can live with worse graphics, can live with worse combat, hell i can even chew grind a lot, if every second run i wont meet some super toxic kid with rich daddy

every day frustrated with bad rng, every day i wanna cry when i see lowbie in our party, sucks alot, so what, and half of party calls him names, and bids for soulshields they dont need, just to deny them to him - never seen this in other game yet. I cry for all lowbies in this game.

oh and for many things there might be solution - get a clan - sadly, with legend accs, this also doesnt work, clannies partying secretly with those who have neck already, to do runs, and those who have it, after 300 tomb runs to get theirs, dont really rush in to help another 100

5 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Its actually true not to mention the queue times were 10x worse than what BnS had during launch and that just with RO beta.

Another one of these topics and as past has proven with other similar ones they fallen right on their face. Every time a new game comes its always "it will kill this game" "everyone will move to the xxxxx game"... and then look what happens? everyone that leaves brings their butt right back.

No shit it crashed.. It was a STRESS TEST. They announced that when they launched CBT 1  that is was primarily testing the servers to see how far they could be pushed and that includes the npc server which is what really screwed up and brought the CBT to a stand still for a day. But key word it's a beta test.. you can't judge a game on a beta especially one that is more alpha then beta right now.  And the que times pretty much vanished after day 1

I played the chinese version before i decided to buy a founders pack, it is actually a fun game. Yeah I'm not crazy for the combat, it's no where near as fluid as BnS but the rest of the game was far better.

Archived