Forums

Server Freeze and DC

babeln

srly ncsoft should give us 1-5 1mil xp charms for this..... this is our play time to play further  exp and farm midnight soulstone plains

this is just my opinion but i think many people would agreed on this post

thx//over and out yours hulluapina from wildspring

also fix ur servers! 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are all in the same ship, freeze, crash, launcher not starting, log in at last, rinse and repeat (NA here, playing from EU). No way to try the new area or do the daily challenge or use the market place or the trove, lol. Good luck fixing it, bed time for me : )

Finaly this game get a dungeon we can call MMO but nop this game dont like  Massive Multiplayer Online

Now go all play Dead or Alive (you have boobs like bs but you get balance and beter graphics)

PS: why Dead or Alive dont come for VR this world is so sad :(

this is absolutely frustrating like this crap always happens with bns pathces this is the worst it has been though i can't even log inot the game rip dc and midnight ssp i ony got to play for 30 mins now i can't get in for ovr an hour if i do i get dced immediately like seriously does bns get the concept of server stress testing either taht or they serioulsy need to update servers they have the money so no excuse for this crap

Midnight Skypetal Plains.

It's been happening for days, not just today. It's the same old tune and they haven't learned anything from us trying to be patient or nice about it. And you can't do anything pretty much since when one thing goes down, the entire game goes down.

Archived