Server Freeze and DC

babeln

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

LOL oh stop with teh compensation....

lol stop with your white knighting, used to get compensation, other games usually have it... what the hell, dced at turtle stage 5, alll clan, first time at stage 3... can we do it today please???

now incomming hour dc streak again

Like I was having skill delay during battleground for last 3 days and during 24 raid today and I was like maybe it my ISP.

But now after seeing all of this post and I see how internet work fine for me while I can't even load launcher right now.

I believe your server is dying slowly, Can't you put the money you gained in good use or you just want to force people to quit game slowly ?

Shittiest servers around. Put ur shit together and get  some serious server. 
U are good and fast enough to grab money from premium and events p2w. Now use it and keep us the players base happy.
PS:Äbout the ones saying dont cry and ask about compensation try to dc in 3 beluga matchs in a row,or not being able to grab loot at stage 6 MSP boss.

Ok so once again NCsoft you release a new dungeon, did you guys even test this patch? (aside it has been on kr for quite a while) 

Lets be frank .... your servers cannot deal with the 24-man dungeon and needs some serious fixes.

1: mass disconnects in the middle of the raid.... literally nobody from the whole raid  was left in the instance 100% disconnect.

2: 5 to 10 second lag freeze mid boss fights and dont tell me to contact my network provider i have the best 100mb superfibre in UK and static ip - average 67 ms. (never had any issues untill this patch).

3: once kicked / disconnected from server you cannot log back in .....screen hangs after pin then server error game shuts down.

4: feed the hamsters.

5: do something....this is ridiculous, unplayable and shamefull to such a big company.

7 minutes ago, DarxScorpion said:

I have been playing since game was released in january and this is the worst server performance i have seen since release date. Give them a chance to fix the problems and dont rage so much

We would rage, We always having problem with their server

Beside you who shouldn't say that, The official announce from them should say that not the twitter or other player 

Btw that problem have been going for days now if you didn't notice, Beside myself and other people with dynamic IP having problem since beta

11 minutes ago, Kayama said:

Ok so once again NCsoft you release a new dungeon, did you guys even test this patch? (aside it has been on kr for quite a while) 

Lets be frank .... your servers cannot deal with the 24-man dungeon and needs some serious fixes.

1: mass disconnects in the middle of the raid.... literally nobody from the whole raid  was left in the instance 100% disconnect.

2: 5 to 10 second lag freeze mid boss fights and dont tell me to contact my network provider i have the best 100mb superfibre in UK and static ip - average 67 ms. (never had any issues untill this patch).

3: once kicked / disconnected from server you cannot log back in .....screen hangs after pin then server error game shuts down.

4: feed the hamsters.

5: do something....this is ridiculous, unplayable and shamefull to such a big company.

6. People can't load launcher sometime, Like myself now either go in game screen and no number locks appear then disconnect or either launcher don't want to launch giving error

Can't log in ,i expected that after 7 hours maintenance we can get a decent play time,EU is once again ripped for 1 day .Now some of us will loose the 1st day of trove and MSP Madness.indeed ,is a damn madness...Fix your servers.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's something simple and stupid, like they added a new internal server to their network to host the midnight skypetal plains instances, but gave it the same internal IP address as one of their other servers and now their router is bugging out.

Archived