junghado resist

NeoAllen

This is not because he has reached 20% HP but because the time has run out and he enrages. You need a more damaging technique / skill rotation or stronger gear to beat him. If he is not yet enraged, he will also do the ~6 second immunity thing once he drops below ~50%, but there will be gaps in between during which you can finish him off.

What class are you playing?

Actually, I think he does the red move on set times rather than % health, because he never gets to use it on my two mains, even if I don't use a single CC.

But yeah, if he does it consecutively, he have enraged and you simply didn't have the damage output. Maybe you traded off your damaging abilities for CC and survivability? Keep in mind that knockdown isn't very useful against him as he will always retaliate and his actual CC time will be about a second or less (though you can pin or grab him if you're quick, and have such an ability).

1 hour ago, NeoAllen said:

thank you for ur answers i am playing bd and  tried to do f7 with 400 ap. so i need more damage..

It's not that you need more damage. It's more that you need to know the fight and how you apply your damage. Back when the level cap was 45 and all classes except Force Master and Summoner were weaker back in the day, Junghado was doable with at least ~300 at the very least.

11 hours ago, NeoAllen said:

thank you for ur answers i am playing bd and  tried to do f7 with 400 ap. so i need more damage..

It depends on your setup as well.
For example, if you're 450AP but  300+ ping and an average/poor pc, you can't beat the timer, even if you know the fight.

The same will happen with Mushin: if your ping sucks, don't try it till you're 500AP+

Archived