Regarding the recent server instability

Leodore

Dear NCsoft,

I'm not here to say, shame on NCsoft.
I'm not here to say, I want compensation for the several dungeons, pvp, and such that the's server issues have wasted my time with.

However, the ONLY thing I really want is a *cricket*ing post, announcement, in game or on forums at least regarding and acknowledging these issues and giving a vote of confidence that this is being worked on. My entire clan on discord has reported being disconnected multiple times in the past 24 hours, and all at the same time. 

Please, just make an official response -_-; 

That's not much to ask

Thanks,

The entire BnS community

33 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Thats why the 1mill players become like 60k players saddly

60k? Where in NA? Maybe back in May. Now?

More like 6k, and thats including bots and being generous.

As for the OP, we've been crying about these Walmart bottom shelf servers since January. They haven't improved, nor will they at this point. In fact, server performance has actually gotten significantly worse over time.

Besides how do you expect them to turn a profit if they end up putting some of that money back into the game? Invest in their own game, never! Nah remember, BnS NA exists to provide this region with a means to provide Korea with quick, easy cash with minimal effort provided.

The more you know...

More than 20 ppl from my clan on EU had same problem in the last two days. DC and then big problems with logging back. Again DC and again logging problem.

And we are not all from the same country.

Like Leodore has mentioned, all of us was in F8

They will make a public announcement when they have enough information of this issue (if its even an issue). So forcing them to do so wount help. Send a ticket and wait for response. The only time when I had such problems in here (DC while ingame with the inability to log in because the connection to the launcher was gone) was when there was a problem with the connection between the launcher server and the client server which wasnt due to NCSoft issues or server issue but because of routing/ISP problems.

Again, instead of whining, send a ticket and explain to the customer support NICELY what is the problem and all the info they require. Good luck.

Because of ppl like this that come out n say its not ncsoft thatd why ncsoft never fix anything thats why we still have same crap servers since beta.

Those of us that trully love bns we want to see game n servers work properly.

Those ppl that pop up n say its ur.... its the.. are just wannabe kids that dream to work in ncsoft.

Even if gane is down they will say ...oh my game works lmao.

THIS IS THE GAME THAT I LOVE SO U PPL STOP POP UP N DO THE DEVIL ADVOCAND

CAUSE WE THE FUNS OF THIS GAME WE WANT TO SEE IT FLURISH N NOT DIE CAUSE U PPL JUST NEED A CHAIR IN NCWEST OFFICE.

SO SUPPORT OUR EFFORT TO MAKE A BETTER GAME FOR ALL.

TY

More often than not its a routing issue with people's ISPs its not always the case but its MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, maybe if people liaised with their isps AND ncsoft to try and have the problem rectified there most likely will be some solution.

I've had very bad dcing and high ping issues with packet loss earlier this year when playing the game on my laptop away from home. I spoke to ncsoft, no fix, spoke to my isp, realized there was a routing issue and I was given a new ip and routing which solved SOME of the problems. I was still dcing randomly every now and then and getting stutters etc. Turns out the problem was simply the device I was playing on. The wireless connection it was using probably got bad interference not to mention I had a low rpm hdd in it, both these things contributed greatly to lag and long or hanging load screens.

I haven't really had these issues until the last three days myself... But in these last three, I have disconned at least 14-15 times randomly with periods of 10-30 minutes in between when I have to wait to get back in... sadly this is a bad sign, sure would like to know it is at least being looked at :/

Everyone likes to get cranky and say 'oh it's your bad internet' or 'you play on a potato'

Sure, makes good jokes but seriously - my internet is fantastic, my gaming laptop is beautiful and I can't even log in.

Ncsoft, our relationship is love and hate in its finest form.

Seriously, some of their ideas suck though.

Ok, just to clear this up a bit, the times that I am talking about here recently are under the following conditions:

1. players all over the country,  using different internet providers

2. players from different countries, using different internet providers 

3. all seemed to be in f8 dungeons

4. all disconnected at the EXACT same moment

It's not an ISP issue that I am referring to

I hope this makes it a bit more clear

Also, i'm not asking for anything major, I'm simply asking for acknowledgment in a public form via NCsoft officials.

Nothing more, nothing less. 

Communication is not much to ask for. 

I quit the game for  4 months and came back to play again to give it another try but to be honest i can't take it anymore i love the game but way too many cons than pros, the past 3 days the game kept crashing for no reason and today i can't even play i get DC after 20 sec of playing

26 minutes ago, Leodore said:

Ok, just to clear this up a bit, the times that I am talking about here recently are under the following conditions:

1. players all over the country,  using different internet providers

2. players from different countries, using different internet providers 

3. all seemed to be in f8 dungeons

4. all disconnected at the EXACT same moment

It's not an ISP issue that I am referring to

I hope this makes it a bit more clear

Also, i'm not asking for anything major, I'm simply asking for acknowledgment in a public form via NCsoft officials.

Nothing more, nothing less. 

Communication is not much to ask for. 

Question, do you look at their twitter? Whenever the server seems wonky to me I go right there. They put a notice up like 3 mins after I crashed.

14 minutes ago, Cinoma said:

Question, do you look at their twitter? Whenever the server seems wonky to me I go right there. They put a notice up like 3 mins after I crashed.

Question, what is this web page called?

Oh right...Blade and Soul Forums.

Would it be too much to ask that one of the 3 remaining NCwest employees for BnS NA give us some sort of heads up...ON THEIR OWN FREAKIN WEBSITE FORUMS. Activision has a twitter page, yet they respond on the WoW official forums whenever shit goes array. Whats your excuse NC?

Archived