New kfm here got somw questions

azraelkun

Spec 3 to shin kick, R is actually left mouse button or keyboard r, F is specced to cyclone kick. Low level can activate iron shoulder, use flying slam or guiding fist to get close, press 3 to use shin kick which will proc F cyclone kick. The reason to use left mouse button between 3 and F is because it will cancel off shin kick animation. After F you can also use 3 to cancel its animation. So you combo with 3rf3rf during that 2 sec daze. But if you cancel too early with r, your 3 will not count as a hit so F will not proc. So timing is really important here.

You can also spec comet strike to daze for 2 second or rising dragon to stun 2 second, but the cooldown is long and you need 3 points for it. But good thing is it does not knockback like iron shoulder so it is a lot easier to practice. Not recommended to use rising dragon though, because the animation is too long and hard to time properly.

3 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

Spec 3 to shin kick, R is actually left mouse button or keyboard r, F is specced to cyclone kick. Low level can activate iron shoulder, use flying slam or guiding fist to get close, press 3 to use shin kick which will proc F cyclone kick. The reason to use left mouse button between 3 and F is because it will cancel off shin kick animation. After F you can also use 3 to cancel its animation. So you combo with 3rf3rf during that 2 sec daze. But if you cancel too early with r, your 3 will not count as a hit so F will not proc. So timing is really important here.

You can also spec comet strike to daze for 2 second or rising dragon to stun 2 second, but the cooldown is long and you need 3 points for it. But good thing is it does not knockback like iron shoulder so it is a lot easier to practice. Not recommended to use rising dragon though, because the animation is too long and hard to time properly.

Ok need to get some lvls to put the points u said.

I asked cause i didnt want to get lvl 45 n suddenly realise i cant do combo ping wise.

Thx mate

Bhindu this is the KFM sub-forum. What class are you talking about?? XD

@azrael spec 2 for swift strike all the way down and F for cyclone kick like for 3RF so you can do 2RF combos. They do not require stuns so might be easier to practice. And if you can do them ping wise you can also do 3RF ping wise. Practice on low level bosses with high HP, as you need high crit % for the anicancel to proc properly.

20 hours ago, Shuchin said:

Bhindu this is the KFM sub-forum. What class are you talking about?? XD

@azrael spec 2 for swift strike all the way down and F for cyclone kick like for 3RF so you can do 2RF combos. They do not require stuns so might be easier to practice. And if you can do them ping wise you can also do 3RF ping wise. Practice on low level bosses with high HP, as you need high crit % for the anicancel to proc properly.

Tried the 2rf  u told me but f doesnt proc much so it makes training a bit hard.

Its like i 2 fast cancel with r then no f proc most times.

Im lvl 26 with 50%crit.

So 3 r f also depends on crits to proc f ?

No, 3rf do not need crit to proc. For low level you just need min 4 points to practice 3rf as I mentioned in my previous post. 3 points into shin kick, 1 point in cyclone kick. Iron shoulder and 3rf, only 9 sec cooldown for iron shoulder, have fun :D

If you want to use 2rf, you can spec 2 points in straight jab stage 1 in addition to what Shuchin mentioned, it will help to proc F.

You can practice 2rf by spamming 2r2r2r2r2r2r.......... and when you see F proc press it and continue 2r2r...... but the thing is since you are new to KFM you probably cannot tell if your ping is good or not.

But 3rf is very reliable to test ping, during two second of daze you should be able to do 2 times 3rf with decent ping, 3 times 3rf if your ping is really good. (maybe somebody with good ping can confirm how many times you can do, my ping is not the best)

Actually even though I suggested to use flying slam or guiding fist, but personally what I do is just walk forward. I walk forward a bit first then press F and continue walking so while the opponent is being knocked back, I am keeping up with 3m distance, as long as the marker display 3m you can use 3rf, there is really no need to be very close to him.

This is possible because you can move even when using iron shoulder and the daze has it's own animation, you have to wait for him to kneel down halfway before he actually entered daze status. So there is actually enough time to walk up to him.

But it may be troublesome to practice walking and keeping up so I suggested to use flying slam or guiding fist in my previous posts. But personally once I get used to it, it is easier to just walk up and keep up the distance.

• 2 months later...

well just get hm4-5 through story line takes like 3-7 days and then practice :P cuz on lvl 17 u dont have enough points to learn 3rf ah and keep misty woods necklace it increases ur cc 20% so u ll be able to stun lock moobs and do 3rf best way to do in my opinion is traning on arena with broken wep on low lvl bm 

Archived