Sign in to follow this  
Alysha Hawkeye

Suggestion: Chromatic/Tormented/Accused Weapon to the loot

Weapon boxes: drop from 6-man blue dungeon, similar to blue weapon boxes, in addition of Chromatic weapon box from dynamic quest.

The actual weapons themselves (not the box):  similar to how Yeti weapons drop from Yeti 4-man loot, as an addition to the occasional Torment/Accused weapon chest from dynamic quest.

I think for purple multi-boss 4-man dungeon with only boring Stinger drop, Tormented/Accused weapon boxes should also drop from loots of major bosses.

Edited by Alysha Hawkeye

1 minute ago, NightFer said:

Seriously now, NC added those weapons for the masses to upgrade EASILY, but never said those weapons would be easy to get :D. Be grateful that you even have that option available or you can just collect the moonstones and upgrade your weapon like all of us did :D

At the rate the accursed boxes drop people could upgrade through asura already. The point was to make it easier.. but in reality the weapons are harder to get then the full priced ones.

NightFer   

Seriously now, NC added those weapons for the masses to upgrade EASILY, but never said those weapons would be easy to get :D. Be grateful that you even have that option available or you can just collect the moonstones and upgrade your weapon like all of us did :D

NightFer   
5 minutes ago, DirectorTseng said:

At the rate the accursed boxes drop people could upgrade through asura already. The point was to make it easier.. but in reality the weapons are harder to get then the full priced ones.

The point wasnt to make it EASIER but CHEAPER. The easier was was before with the moonstones and its still the easier way :D because you can just farm the moonstones from 6v6 for like a day or 2 top (if you have the keys to open the boxes ofc)

6 minutes ago, NightFer said:

The point wasnt to make it EASIER but CHEAPER. The easier was was before with the moonstones and its still the easier way :D because you can just farm the moonstones from 6v6 for like a day or 2 top (if you have the keys to open the boxes ofc)

Cheaper = easier. They wouldn't have to farm nearly as many mats in order to upgrade or require as much gold. Also the 6 vs 6 is only IF you can do the 6 vs 6, you get into a losing party a lot it's going to take more then 2 days just to get the 1000 bloods to buy one box. A losing team on average only gets 60 bloods (i did get 96 once cause i got voted up) per round during frenzy.

They did also say they increased the drop rate of Brilliant Silverfrost Keys but slowly increasing prices of them tells otherwise. It might be still tiny bit cheaper to upgrade if you use the BSK to open the box to get your weapon but still. Asura takes ages to be finished even in good party so they should increase the drop rate of accursed boxes alot.

DoubleV   

And is Easy to upgrade if you wanna go that path ... less mats is cheap ...does not mean it is faster .... 

They said from the start.... this is the cheap path but you need to grind more to get what do you need .... i don't UNDERSTAND YOU all ppl that are cryng on forums .... they reduce the amount of mats for both weapon and acc ... you have another path to upgrade .... and you still not happy ... and pist off and want more .... 

I'm unhappy that they did this.... and like me are more others .... but i don't make topics about every little shit ... plus think about 1 thing, we have this game (company) and lets say 100k players if not more, that are playng the game... you cannot make every single one happy ... it will still be ppl that will be unhappy... so deal with it or go play something else ...

6 hours ago, DoubleV said:

And is Easy to upgrade if you wanna go that path ... less mats is cheap ...does not mean it is faster .... 

They said from the start.... this is the cheap path but you need to grind more to get what do you need .... i don't UNDERSTAND YOU all ppl that are cryng on forums .... they reduce the amount of mats for both weapon and acc ... you have another path to upgrade .... and you still not happy ... and pist off and want more .... 

I'm unhappy that they did this.... and like me are more others .... but i don't make topics about every little shit ... plus think about 1 thing, we have this game (company) and lets say 100k players if not more, that are playng the game... you cannot make every single one happy ... it will still be ppl that will be unhappy... so deal with it or go play something else ...

Only dead game has no complainer.

I laugh at complainers who complain just for the sake of complain, without trying to understand what they even try to complain.

I laugh at complainers who complain about other complainers, cuz they are pretty much fighting fire with fuel.

But I'm thankful to constructive complainers, even if their tone is harsh, cause they are the ones who want the game to become better and actually try to contribute with their own ideas.

newbiez   

the boss loot drop asura weapon and the additional rewards box can get a chance to get the asura weapon box...and yes we know asura weapon is needed for upgraded weapon but do they realize accused weapon is needed for upgraded weapon too? why not make the accused weapon drop the same like asura? i mean the boss loot they should put accused weapon too...

Passel   

I am playing sf and when asura bracer drop, fm bid for it and I asked him why he bid since you cant use nor sell it.

He said "I know you need it and I am holding you ransom"

hwalien   

i hate those people using the system to take every copper they can off of others. just delete entire group loot system and add all the loots to RNG box from dynamic quest reward. or make it a closed bidding.

Inugami   

Honestly, I think these should be added to basin vendor for peaches along with regular ashura 

Buzzirk   

Especially Tormented since its supposed to be in the quest rewards but if you did the entire story line before this last patch you don't get the second Tormented that you now need for progression.

13 hours ago, hwalien said:

i hate those people using the system to take every copper they can off of others. just delete entire group loot system and add all the loots to RNG box from dynamic quest reward. or make it a closed bidding.

Or they could make class restricted items only able to be bid on by that class if they are present in the party.

Edited by Buzzirk

newbiez   

atleast make the accused weapon box from additional rewards 100% will get since the boss loot didnt drop the accused weapon...