FM/ SINS standing pose (crossing arms)

ombremq

How come this awesome standing pose has not been added yet.

542878bloggif582864621e7f0.gif

why we keep having the same lazy pose for every classes?

119218medgallery2476582.jpg

Omeed asked Koreans Devs on the firsts streams to add this pose and they said yes why not. They changed it in Taiwan already but still no change in EU.

Can a community manager look at this post and ask them again please, i am sure a lot of players want that pose or at least the option to choose this one, more diversity in the game is always good.

283587bloggif58286445139e3.gif      885493bloggif5828648cd2329.gif    

220373bloggif5828641c40b54.gif

We can also answer it in a "survey", or add it in cash shop, or at least add it for Gon only... i will pay hundreds of dollars to have this pose, there is plenty of choice please just take my money and add more stuff  to customize races/classes.

I mean PLEEAAASE !

144289bloggif58287271bba87.gif

• Amraith changed the title to FM/ SINS standing pose (crossing arms)
  • Amraith changed the title to FM/ SINS standing pose (crossing arms)

Would be better if they just added something that allows us to choose what idle pose we want.

I myself really don't like the crossing arms pose since it doesn't fit with most outfits unless you purely go with a ninja outfit the whole time.

But that's just me /shrugs

• 4 months later...
34 minutes ago, ombremq said:

i still waiting for an answer !

But a couple of people already answered your question...

Edit: unless you're seeking a mod answer, which is unlikely to happen seeing as they're barely on this forum unless they're locking threads.

• 7 months later...

Archived