GEM CREATION FAIL

masakado okami

• 1 month later...

This is also in my ticket: It seems to me and other players of European BnS server Windrest that transmuting gems is bugged. I tried transmuting Brilliant Hexagonal Gems out of 3 Hexagonal Gems and the result was that the transmutation ate not only 2 of my Hexagonal Gems but also 5 of my soulstones and 5 Hexagonal gem fragments and the result was 1 Hexagonal Gem (no Brilliant one). There was a chance for failure befor but players have reported it is higher now than befor. Also the failed transmutation should not eat mats (like soulstones). Also when there is a chance for failure this chance should be given in the transmutation reward description like with Heptagonal Gems, Brilliant Heptagonal Gems and Sparkling Heptagonal Gems (it says the reward can be 1 stage lower aswell).  Please fix this bug or insert a reward description that is accurate.

• 2 months later...

Simply put, I fail this transmute about 80% of the time.  It does say at the bottom there is a chance for failure, but that is misleading....as there is only a very slim chance to succeed.  I have lost about 50 gold and 100s of Soulstones and still haven't been able to transmute the gem I want to. 

Archived