So are there going to be server transfers?

KugekiAme

I feel like, nobody likes blues. Sorry, had to joke there, but you know too many blues are simply like saying? Hey, we all swapped to enslave you, and another joke comes out of this little witty laugh. Okay, so if you need that many people to kill me? Oh boy, come at me! Anyway, I swear this is just a little laugh, but at the same time my attempt to wonder when server transfers are going to be brought into this game? I feel the realms, not just the linked realms? Would be better, if people could invite anyone cross-realm, but for some odd reason? I cannot, so humor me a bit okay? I feel, the realms themselves should all be linked to one group, but this way we can simply all PVP on a mass scale. So, why not be able to transfer to Yunwa, because your friend plays there right? Rather, a whole guild plays there, and many more.I would like to transfer there, but the problem is we don't have that option yet do we?

It's not like guilds are condoned by servers, yet they are simply a minority of the server rules. So, if you have this many blues, or that many red's We lack in competitive ways to get that one thing we love called a faction tabard! I believe, this would be nice because there is a time limit already for changing factions right? Yep, about seven days..Say, you have many toons on one server, but you have the will to transfer them to another server. Two of them, are your money makers, and the other the producers? How can you get good benefits, other than to grind, or make things easier? Simple, make more options, or make them transferable at a cost right? Like a character, just make it cost more, but in all reality, this is kinda just faction problems in general, and simply put in my views?

"Work is like playing with things that easy if you don't have a challenge? A game gets boring if they don't help others challenge them? Then, how is that even a way to challenge the structuralism? So, if you are the only structure, because of majority rules? Should I not just transfer this, to produce things for a lower end toon anyway? With a toon that can, it makes things a lot easier, and the structure is simply. An, alternative way to say..I can't help this toon directly, nor my friends while being cut off from doing so, but I would hope that NCsoft takes this into consideration soon. People hate change, yet love it seconds after. Like, this makes me think..WTF!?!?!"

On 10/20/2016 at 5:56 AM, Holybread said:

I understand the fact that people want things to go fast... but doing tomb and citadel is way diff story... it's all about mechs... I party up with 700+ people and they keep on failing with the mechs which turns out for multiple wipes and some people raging out and left party... so it took more time and energy than usual...

Thanks, I agree with so much that's been said:"It's like the bread, then the butter of the gaming community."

Archived