Thrall airing

Arktic

Okay, So i main warlock, i'm not all knowledgeable about it at all so perhaps someone could shine some light on this topic. Recently within the past couple weeks, i've had the displeasure to have at the very least 75% of the locks in my parties across my 3 characters have their thrall spec'd into airing in 6m and 4m dungeons. It's driving me insane. Especially on my bd because i go to either grab and the boss is constantly air'd by the thrall causing me to waste my CCs/puts my grab on CD if the thrall airs at the same time i go to grab (This happens when theres a des or bd in the group too, gosh i wish this was fixed) OR i'm instantly taken out of draw stance because i go to lmb and the boss is air'd because someone stunned,dazed, or kd'd to avoid a red aoe. So if ypu kind people could tell me why you use the air on thrall or why you don't, I'd appreciate it.  I'm genuinely curious if there's something i'm missing because i only ever use it in pvp and Toi ect.

Nah, Air launching is always an absolute "NO" when you are in a PvE party. The only rare exception is Tomb but that isnt for Warlock to do.

As for Warlock, it is a complete waste to put 2 points into Thrall air launch in PvE no matter what circumstances.

Archived