Make winning based on health remaining

Xiaoyen

9 minutes ago, Mysaria said:

Summoner complaining XD. How about playing a real class or get good?

And right here^ is why I've been playing other games. This toxic hate towards summoner. I was lured into playing this game because I thought the cat was adorable and I am a cat lover. Being told to play a "real class" is obnoxious. 

NCSOFT do something before people like Mysaria chase your players away. 

5 hours ago, DeadlyCode said:

Yes I know we can see them partially as I mentioned, the problem is with the speed and evasion boost they get under stealth EVEN WHEN YOU SEE THEM it is almost impossible to land the hit on them before they are already giving it to you from behind.

u need to play a sin to see that when we are invisible, its really easy for the opponents that know how to play to destealth us. especially warlock + classes that can use that suction skill (blade dancer, destroyer and kfm). and for FM, the easiest one is just keep your frost orb, dont use the dragonfrost so carelessly. usually when sin stealthing, they will throw their shuriken or throwing dagger skill, with your frost orb up, they will get frozen and u can just impact stun for it. the dragonchar 2nd tree (daze) also never miss them when u attack it at the right direction.

On 10-11-2016 at 5:30 AM, Xiaoyen said:

This is the first "fighting" game I've ever played where who wins when the timer runs out is determined PURELY on damage dealt and not health remaining. This is a ridiculous system especially skewed towards sins and against summoners. You keep nerfing our damage setting us up as some sort of healing class and sins can do massive burst damage and stay hidden the whole time. Do you realize ths is NOT even close to fun? You made an adorable class and that class is the main reason I play your game. I love cats. However, the combat is no longer fun and you seem hellbent on just making it worse. Please reassure me this trend isn't going to continue or I will find myself another game (this is directed at NCSOFT, I realize you toxic community will just tell me to go to another game, this post isn't for you).

Look at my health. Given more time, I would have won.

This is not a good idea, because fm's can heal themselves for a considerable amount when they sheath themselves in ice. 

Inmagine when you're playing against a fm that keeps stalling for time. You try to chase him and get a few hits in, while he is shooting you with ice. Both of you are low and time is running out. You're thinking: I got this! I have more health left than him. And suddenly he wraps himself in ice and is back to half hp again. Boom you lose.

On 11/15/2016 at 0:45 PM, Natello said:

This is not a good idea, because fm's can heal themselves for a considerable amount when they sheath themselves in ice. 

Inmagine when you're playing against a fm that keeps stalling for time. You try to chase him and get a few hits in, while he is shooting you with ice. Both of you are low and time is running out. You're thinking: I got this! I have more health left than him. And suddenly he wraps himself in ice and is back to half hp again. Boom you lose.

Yeah, I had forgotten about FMs when I wrote this post. They can just instantly heal at the end of a fight so making the win depend on health remaining would allow that broken class to be even more broken. *sigh* I just want to have fun with kitty. 

so basically you guys are saying  as a summoner player we got no right to voice our complaints??? u all moan about the heal factor but SF and FM can both do  awsome heals, so can a sin but they get the added bonus as there main dmg skill is not getting nerfed all the time

4 hours ago, qwertyiuop said:

so basically you guys are saying  as a summoner player we got no right to voice our complaints??? u all moan about the heal factor but SF and FM can both do  awsome heals, so can a sin but they get the added bonus as there main dmg skill is not getting nerfed all the time

Nobody is saying as summoner you have no right to voice your opinion, those that irritates you are obviously trolls.

What the rest of us are saying is that making winning based on health does not work. Thats all.

I still think the best way is to disable health drain & health recover in arena. In the first place other fighting games can make remaining health wins because nobody can heal in those games. Thus remaining health = Dps dealt. But in BNS where people can heal, remaining health does not work but dps dealt works still works.

The fact that the assassin dealt more dps means you should be dead if you cannot heal. So I strongly feels disable health drain & health recover will make pvp feels more fair.

dude that problem is int the real problem summoner always have a upper hand in every fight. the main problem is the matchmaking.the match making is worst is this game.

just think if u r lvl 45 and u get a opponent of lvl 50+ how the hell will u win against him he have all hm skills and more powerfull weapon than u..  think about it.

14 hours ago, DannyInfect said:

You're obviously a BR who is bad at PVP, Assassins beat summoners. and

Sorry to break ur buble but i love rekting ur class n with my sin is easy to do so.

With 1 hour play i easy get high gold in every pvp aspect wirlthout training wirhout knowing much about othe class skills...i just ultilize my class decently.

Ur average sin good sir ^^

Archived