Forums

Make winning based on health remaining

Xiaoyen

This is the first "fighting" game I've ever played where who wins when the timer runs out is determined PURELY on damage dealt and not health remaining. This is a ridiculous system especially skewed towards sins and against summoners. You keep nerfing our damage setting us up as some sort of healing class and sins can do massive burst damage and stay hidden the whole time. Do you realize ths is NOT even close to fun? You made an adorable class and that class is the main reason I play your game. I love cats. However, the combat is no longer fun and you seem hellbent on just making it worse. Please reassure me this trend isn't going to continue or I will find myself another game (this is directed at NCSOFT, I realize you toxic community will just tell me to go to another game, this post isn't for you).

Look at my health. Given more time, I would have won.

2 hours ago, Xiaoyen said:

This is the first "fighting" game I've ever played where who wins when the timer runs out is determined PURELY on damage dealt and not health remaining. This is a ridiculous system especially skewed towards sins and against summoners. You keep nerfing our damage setting us up as some sort of healing class and sins can do massive burst damage and stay hidden the whole time. Do you realize ths is NOT even close to fun? You made an adorable class and that class is the main reason I play your game. I love cats. However, the combat is no longer fun and you seem hellbent on just making it worse. Please reassure me this trend isn't going to continue or I will find myself another game (this is directed at NCSOFT, I realize you toxic community will just tell me to go to another game, this post isn't for you).

How about no.

Sum has so much heal that prolly win everytime if no one dies.

System is fair as it is cause it count damage done.

U have immunity u have stealth u have cat grab u have aoe how u even loose?

30 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

How about no.

Sum has so much heal that prolly win everytime if no one dies.

System is fair as it is cause it count damage done.

U have immunity u have stealth u have cat grab u have aoe how u even loose?

System is NOT fair. It is dumb. It reinforces bursting and hiding. It penalizes be a healing class with nerfed damage. 

5 minutes ago, Xiaoyen said:

System is NOT fair. It is dumb. It reinforces bursting and hiding. It penalizes be a healing class with nerfed damage. 

U do realise that ur 2 vs 1right.

U can hide 2 u know.

Fyi no one times out on purposebow days.

Sum vs sin favores sum fyi.

Good day to u kind sir xd

32 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

U do realise that ur 2 vs 1right.

U can hide 2 u know.

Fyi no one times out on purposebow days.

Sum vs sin favores sum fyi.

Good day to u kind sir xd

What version are you playing? 2v1 just means my cat tells you where I am when I am invisible and sin invisible lasts a lot longer than summoner one does. And yes, sins time out on purpose all the time which is INFURIATING. It is not fun, especially when I have almost full health and they are barely alive but they "win."

51 minutes ago, Xiaoyen said:

1st of all....summoner is not a healing class......if you think that it already tells me you are plain horrible in pvp.

The system is fair as it is at this point, i am a summoner too and have no problems,just get good.

@MillaX

I am going to use that quote next time someone cries about summoners being to op:

If you don't be able to win within the time agains other classes, you just need learn to play.

I understand where you are coming from but if it is based on health, it is even more unfair and more dumb. It will reinforce even more bursting and hiding, especially hiding and healing.

Maybe they should just disable health heal and health drain in arena, it makes sense since potions are disabled there too.

PS: As extreme as it sounds I actually agree with Millax to remove all range class. They totally do not fit in B&S combat system at all, just look at how almost all boss becomes a retard when you challenge them with a range class.

Just now, Suna said:

But summoner have advantage of this, if opponent is focusing your cat, damage against cat not count for scores and you can easily win by damage.

Pretty sure the damage against the cat does count for the score. Can an NCSOFT employee confirm that? When I contact support, they tell me the best way to get answers from developers about the game is through forums, but I never seem to get a response to any of my posts or suggestions.

Yes i play Sum, Too.

Just HM 6 and i'm just an Nooby Goldranked Maroon (1650 +)

but i get there while banging my head on Keyboard Randomly ... Nearly .... i can penetrate guys with my cat quite well^^

On 11/10/2016 at 0:56 AM, Suna said:

But summoner have advantage of this, if opponent is focusing your cat, damage against cat not count for scores and you can easily win by damage.

Thats right .... but NVM, i never get an time out an Arena.

Well maybe i should try to make silly perm hide/resist tactics and spam an sunflower every 10 seconds, and then cry about loosing an game becouse of timeout/dmg - rules^^

20 minutes ago, Xiaoyen said:

Pretty sure the damage against the cat does count for the score. Can an NCSOFT employee confirm that? When I contact support, they tell me the best way to get answers from developers about the game is through forums, but I never seem to get a response to any of my posts or suggestions.

You can easily test it yourself. Try spar person x , let person x kill your cat, wait 3 min and see how much damage he have done. He should have 0 damage done if he have only killed the cat. I can say it does not count. I have followed pvp scene in this game since launch so I am 100% sure about that.

19 minutes ago, MillaX said:

Yes i play Sum, Too.

Just HM 6 and i'm just an Nooby Goldranked Maroon (1650 +)

but i get there while banging my head on Keyboard Randomly ... Nearly .... i can penetrate guys with my cat quite well^^

Thats right .... but NVM, i never get an time out an Arena.

Well maybe i should try to make silly perm hide/resist tactics and spam an sunflower every 10 seconds, and then cry about loosing an game becouse of timeout/dmg - rules^^

I feel like you are making fun of me. I like sunflower against sins because I can shoot them with it even if they are invisible because it does not require a target. Are you suggesting should still use bees against them? Or are you just a troll? I have trouble believing you play a summoner if you buy into the whole "scummoner" thing. I find that term very offensive and reflective of a toxic community.

23 hours ago, Xiaoyen said:

I feel like you are making fun of me. I like sunflower against sins because I can shoot them with it even if they are invisible because it does not require a target. Are you suggesting should still use bees against them? Or are you just a troll? I have trouble believing you play a summoner if you buy into the whole "scummoner" thing. I find that term very offensive and reflective of a toxic community.

hmm i'm not realy a troll, but anyway i don't think your suggention can be realy your REAL oppinion ...

Well to be serious, an win about time with relying on Heal, would be a Free Ticket for Summmoners to just use 4 every 8 seconds and flee in Hide.

Between those Resists they just stay in their cloud and dps on opponent, if he gets close, you just flee and resist again.  in this term, a Summoner would be even stronger, then it is allready ....

Or even Worst ... an FM who can be in freeze  a very very  long time with other magnifizent resist or heal skills, would be impossible to beat as well ....

the ranged classes got enough passibilities to win an Battle against Melee without even get hit (cc-snare-root and so on) ... now if you make it even possible to just kite out the whole time and heal yourself ... meles will never ever win an game in arena again. 

(exept the opponent is realy realy dumb and weak.)

I play both summoner and sin for pvp and let me say this.

I do not agree with your idea. I actually like the damage system and not the hp. If it was simply that way then that would simply make FMs OP.

as for pvping as a summoner in pvp I agree it is a pain to face them that is if you are using sunflower. Sure sunflower is useful against sins, but it does not do enough. Try sparing with a sin for a few matches and test out all of the bees builds and see which one you like the most. That will make things easier for you.

When I play as sin, the summoners who uses sunflower against me don't really win and it's easy for me to stealth cc them and kill or I can keep CC'ing them and run out clock.

I find it funny how people are saying that if my idea was implemented summoners would fight by just constantly resisting and running away... it is funny BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLY HOW SINS FIGHT!!!!

However, I did forget about FMs. You are right that all they would need to do to win a match is just freeze themselves at the end and get all their health back.

I am sorry, but as a summoner, I am really struggling to find this game fun anymore. Even cute cat outfits isn't enough to change that.

On 11/10/2016 at 11:30 PM, Xiaoyen said:

Sins get to exploit this so much, specially because they get so much boosts during stealth. Sin can stay hidden for a long ass time(and yeah i know, don't fall for their counter) that isn't the only way they hide in fact they have many other ways of hiding and the problem is they can attack while they are hidden with higher dps, they can move faster and CC while hidden, that doesn't make any sense. Yes summoner can hide too and heal a lot more than Sin but summoners only have 1 hide and they cant attack while hidden or they will reveal themselves.

As FM this is so frustrating, sin just stays hidden and pokes around dmg when they can, yes we can hit them while hidden with impact or other AoEs but good luck landing a hit when their Evasion also gets boosted while hidden.

On 11/10/2016 at 11:30 AM, Xiaoyen said:

how about no? or yeah sure u can do that but, pls also make the priority target for us so we dont hit your cat instead of u at pvp. your class is OP at pvp with all that escape, stealth, healing, damage, CC, free dps while pinning. maybe the assassin more pro than u at pvp. even a newbie summoner can rekt a pro sin at pvp. if u cant maximize your utility then gitgud.

12 hours ago, DeadlyCode said:

Sins get to exploit this so much, specially because they get so much boosts during stealth. Sin can stay hidden for a long ass time(and yeah i know, don't fall for their counter) that isn't the only way they hide in fact they have many other ways of hiding and the problem is they can attack while they are hidden with higher dps, they can move faster and CC while hidden, that doesn't make any sense. Yes summoner can hide too and heal a lot more than Sin but summoners only have 1 hide and they cant attack while hidden or they will reveal themselves.

As FM this is so frustrating, sin just stays hidden and pokes around dmg when they can, yes we can hit them while hidden with impact or other AoEs but good luck landing a hit when their Evasion also gets boosted while hidden.

i have sin and FM both at 690 AP ++ and both are hm 10++. i can deal with sin when im playing my FM. and as a sin, i can also deal with FM and sometimes the FM can outstall me for timeout and the FM win by damage. its all about experience.

sin in BNS isnt completely invisible, u can see them when he's near u and u can spam impact area for destealthing him. or the easy one, just use fire C and detonate it while the sin is stealthing. if sin movement while stealthing is decreased, how can they attack u? especially FM when we can just jumping around that make targetting extremely difficult. and who said that sin have a burst attack? sin burst attack only poison breath, and most of the pro sin didnt even use that. sure sometimes they use it for battling against un-pro pvpers and can deal only 60% of the hp (x daze -> poison breath -> blue buff -> stun lightning rod -> poison breath). il give u an example for assassin in other game, il say ragnarok online, the assassin have a skill that can 1 hit kill everyone (except tanker job (palladin or knight)) with fast cooldown and they will destealth when using that skill. they are completely invisible during stealth and can stealth without any limited duration but their movement while stealth is slower (stealth comsumes mana and they can spam Mana Potion even tho it is expensive lol). thats why the developers make an 1 hit kill for assassin there. but assassin in bns? nope they cant do that, even while stealthing they dont completely invisible. so for that purpose assassin get increase in movement speed so they're able to hit u guys while u guys are running and jumping away from them.

On 11/10/2016 at 6:30 AM, Xiaoyen said:

Looking at you rank tells a lot . Stop whining about the damage ''nerf ''. And giving such ideas to win by health remaining  LOL  then any mele class should never enter arena!
Cry about when they really nerf summoners maybe  like removing their stealth or the healing .

Wow rly win arena by hp o hell no this would be total unfair if class can heal like mad where some clases cant do it so much just heal up at the end and u win GG than u can just quit arenas 4ever and never come back cuz than it would be just "oh shiet arena will end soon 10 sec left let me just heal up and win this" 

17 hours ago, Shushi said:

Looking at you rank tells a lot . Stop whining about the damage ''nerf ''. And giving such ideas to win by health remaining  LOL  then any mele class should never enter arena!
Cry about when they really nerf summoners maybe  like removing their stealth or the healing .

My rank says that I don't pvp much because I find it frustrating. I play it when I feel I have to. I do not play it constantly until I am at my max rank.

17 hours ago, Qei said:

how about no? or yeah sure u can do that but, pls also make the priority target for us so we dont hit your cat instead of u at pvp. your class is OP at pvp with all that escape, stealth, healing, damage, CC, free dps while pinning. maybe the assassin more pro than u at pvp. even a newbie summoner can rekt a pro sin at pvp. if u cant maximize your utility then gitgud.

i have sin and FM both at 690 AP ++ and both are hm 10++. i can deal with sin when im playing my FM. and as a sin, i can also deal with FM and sometimes the FM can outstall me for timeout and the FM win by damage. its all about experience.

sin in BNS isnt completely invisible, u can see them when he's near u and u can spam impact area for destealthing him. or the easy one, just use fire C and detonate it while the sin is stealthing. if sin movement while stealthing is decreased, how can they attack u? especially FM when we can just jumping around that make targetting extremely difficult. and who said that sin have a burst attack? sin burst attack only poison breath, and most of the pro sin didnt even use that. sure sometimes they use it for battling against un-pro pvpers and can deal only 60% of the hp (x daze -> poison breath -> blue buff -> stun lightning rod -> poison breath). il give u an example for assassin in other game, il say ragnarok online, the assassin have a skill that can 1 hit kill everyone (except tanker job (palladin or knight)) with fast cooldown and they will destealth when using that skill. they are completely invisible during stealth and can stealth without any limited duration but their movement while stealth is slower (stealth comsumes mana and they can spam Mana Potion even tho it is expensive lol). thats why the developers make an 1 hit kill for assassin there. but assassin in bns? nope they cant do that, even while stealthing they dont completely invisible. so for that purpose assassin get increase in movement speed so they're able to hit u guys while u guys are running and jumping away from them.

Yes I know we can see them partially as I mentioned, the problem is with the speed and evasion boost they get under stealth EVEN WHEN YOU SEE THEM it is almost impossible to land the hit on them before they are already giving it to you from behind.

14 minutes ago, DeadlyCode said:

Yes I know we can see them partially as I mentioned, the problem is with the speed and evasion boost they get under stealth EVEN WHEN YOU SEE THEM it is almost impossible to land the hit on them before they are already giving it to you from behind.

I see them, I blast, and they resist/evade sooooo, yeah, what's the point...

Archived