Forums

Every single maintenance

Seriously this is really starts to annoy as hell, after every single for around 2 days ping going up to 200, Game is literally unplayable with such ping. Please don't tell me that this is my ISP. Your sysadmins need to get either brains either hands either something to get things sorted.

Funny part that I tried BnS in KR for a week and I've better ping over there....

I'm sorry this is happening T_T I've had terrible luck like this before. Apparently lately its improved O_O. It could be because Time Warner is now becoming Spectrum...and maybe that somehow made my internet more efficient? I honestly have no idea. What I mean to say is, my game is smoother/better ping after the lagoon update O_O;; it makes no sense. Cus before that like 2 weeks before, I had like abysmal ping and framerate. Literally no hardware or software changes. And to have better ping to KR is ...very odd e.e assuming you're in America or closer to the NA server right?

I live in NA and this game has been unplayable for a while. even when you send in winmtr or pingplotter report nothing really gets done.

The issue is with the bns servers inbetween your computer and the end server in texas. Using wtfast you are able to bypass the trash third party servers. I also heard good things about mudfish.

Basically if you don't have a ping program you shouldn't be playing at this point. Difference is substantial.

Personally I refuse to believe problem is in between in trash servers. Back in days NCWest published Aion and you know ping over there was like 30-60 max never gone higer than that and I believe even used same datacenter for those servers, I'll give a shot to mudfish to see if that is making any difference thanks for suggestion. 

But I do believe something somewhere badly misconfigured

I second this post. The game is unplayable. I am dying on citadel second boss with more than 70 runs under my belt. My character stands there not responding to commands 60% of the time. I dc every second run in 6v6. I was hoping they would fix it with this Wednesday's maintenance but guess what?? IT'S EVEN WORSE! I am quitting this game until at the very least they remove the Halloween event which was the main reason we are all having these issues. For as shitty as this event is reward-wise I see no point of jeopardising my mental health any further.