Top Dps atm? :)

deathleecher

9 minutes ago, GenericNick said:

(naksun/ssp) are by far the most efficient way of upgrading your character and it's actually there, not standard dungeons, where a characters dps really matters.

Well thats funny i always thought naksun has same droplist for those who kill him in 30s and those with 3min, also at SSP if you do enough damage to get the chest (which isn't that hard), this chest is the same as top dps gets, plus you can get same chest as top dps just by last one hit.

(6v6 is now best source of moonstones btw)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Southwind said:

Well thats funny i always thought naksun has same droplist for those who kill him in 30s and those with 3min, also at SSP if you do enough damage to get the chest (which isn't that hard), this chest is the same as top dps gets, plus you can get same chest as top dps just by last one hit.

(6v6 is now best source of moonstones btw)

1. The difference in naksun runs is gain:time ratio. Given equal gear level, over the same period of time a class that can do a F13-15 run (including loading screens and atrium staircase climb )  in 4-5 minutes will pull ahead over a class that can do it in 6-8 minutes. By a whole lot.

2. SSP is not about the loot kiddo, it's about 500PP ss boxes.

Given equal gear, overlord classes get 1 more of those per regular mining cycle than B-class dpsers. Which means that every 30 minutes they get 10+G and additional lottery ticket for 75+g more (assuming SS crit is 10% of the time it sums up to ~17g more)

On a typical ~15k PP berserker kill dps overlords will certainly cap out granting them 4 x 500PP boxes, B-classers will be happy if they have to spend only 5 minutes killing additional mobs for 3 boxes, otherwise they cash in for 2 + measly change and switch channel.

C'mon mod, that wasn't an insult, that was mild rudeness at most (in response to spiteful sarcasm no less)

3 hours ago, GenericNick said:

He has every right to use that to compare dps. Solo dungeons/contribution content (naksun/ssp) are by far the most efficient way of upgrading your character and it's actually there, not standard dungeons, where a characters dps really matters. Damage meters mean jack squat, WL is at the point where he can have true breeze and will still contribute more to a 4m group than a random maxgeared dps class.

Ok, then lets take it for comparing the dps. So top dps rankings are:

1. WL

2. Sin

3. BM

4. KFM

5. maybe FM

rest...

Why? Because these classes have either high burst or high buff (or both). 1 min. dps races are useless. Show me a FM who can kill naksun in 30s with our current gear like other classes can because of insane buffs. That means FM is trash dps, right? Of course thats not the case but if you try to compare dps this way, the whole discussion is bullshit.

3 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Ok, then lets take it for comparing the dps. So top dps rankings are:

1. WL

2. Sin

3. BM

4. KFM

5. maybe FM

rest...

Why? Because these classes have either high burst or high buff (or both). 1 min. dps races are useless. Show me a FM who can kill naksun in 30s with our current gear like other classes can because of insane buffs. That means FM is trash dps, right? Of course thats not the case but if you try to compare dps this way, the whole discussion is bullshit.

Are you joking right? Or you must be playing with around 500ms or you have to learn about dps for FM. I never saw a good WL beat a good fm in 4m party both with almost same gear

so imo 

Fm-sin-bm are close dps

Sum-wl close dps(earth sum)

SF

BD

KFM

DESTRO

On all my 4m run alway same result im based on real NA gameplay not watching video in youtube

1 hour ago, xNina said:

Are you joking right? Or you must be playing with around 500ms or you have to learn about dps for FM. I never saw a good WL beat a good fm in 4m party both with almost same gear

Dude, read again what I wrote and what I quoted. Then think and maybe then quote me again. Better think twice next time. Thank you.

5 hours ago, Kirisaki Chitoge said:

Considering upcoming patch without looking at changes for now. Top dps will be wl, bm, sin/fm. For bm it doesn't matter which build they go to be top dps. I'm a lightning bm myself and always top dps in pts except for wl. 

Until they change dragontongue to only do increased damage after 5 consecutive hits....

15 hours ago, xNina said:

so imo 

Fm-sin-bm are close dps

SF

BD

KFM

DESTRO

On all my 4m run alway same result im based on real NA gameplay not watching video in youtube

Im a 720 AP FM with 200 ping here. ive been always playing with my friend a KFM that have the same AP and ping as me. the difference only the KFM have legend necklace.

I never beat the KFM in dps. he always out-dps me by 8k more or less in a short fight and 4k in long fight. we always accompanied by warlock for soulburn buff.

Im not saying im the best FM, but i have the same dps like the other good FM with same AP like me. if FM is the best dps, then at least my dps will be the same with the KFM with legend necklace right?

And for warlock, ive seen a 700 AP warlock that outdps a 760 AP warlock. so im comparing my dps to that 700 AP warlock because he have a good rotation and he have 3k more dps than me.

For now i cant say that FM is a top DPS, top DPS belong to warlock, BM, sin and KFM.

But people tend to say that FM is the best dps because, a bad FM can do good damage because of their simple rotation and not really ping dependent. but the other class like sin and BM are really ping dependent and some other class have a difficult rotation like warlock. so the damage may vary widely. maybe u see the bad one with either bad ping or bad rotation so u can say that FM still is the best dps even tho it is not

15 hours ago, xNina said:

so imo 

Fm-sin-bm are close dps

SF

BD

KFM

DESTRO

Why compar earth build summoner when wind is stronger? With all same stats and ping it should be around 

FM/WL

Sin/BM/SUM (wind)

KFM

Des

If the WL is not doing near as much as FM with the same gear then they are not playing it correctly. I've seen WLs and FMs hit around the same in 4mans with nearing in gear & ap.

1 hour ago, Qei said:

But people tend to say that FM is the best dps because, a bad FM can do good damage because of their simple rotation and not really ping dependent. but the other class like sin and BM are really ping dependent and some other class have a difficult rotation like warlock.

That might be theoretically right but do you really think playing Fm means LB, RB, <something else> the whole time? I don't know if you only run with friends or with a clan but I see many many many FM in F8 who have no idea how to maintain burn debuff. And we all know: A burn build FM without burn debuff on the boss is bottom tier dps. Of course their dps might be ok if there is one good FM in the group but alone they suck heavily. I don't know the rotation if all classes but it doesn't matter how complicated a class is. In pve all classes are more or less easy and if you main a class for months you should know what to do. For KFM, yes, they are also good dps but it's hard to find a good one in random parties.

38 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

That might be theoretically right but do you really think playing Fm means LB, RB, <something else> the whole time? I don't know if you only run with friends or with a clan but I see many many many FM in F8 who have no idea how to maintain burn debuff. And we all know: A burn build FM without burn debuff on the boss is bottom tier dps. Of course their dps might be ok if there is one good FM in the group but alone they suck heavily. I don't know the rotation if all classes but it doesn't matter how complicated a class is. In pve all classes are more or less easy and if you main a class for months you should know what to do. For KFM, yes, they are also good dps but it's hard to find a good one in random parties.

Im playing with a friends (the KFM) and sometimes im pugging. yeah i cant deny that there still a bad FM out there who still use auto detonate even tho they already hm 12. the only hard combo for FM is rmb lmb 1 rmb lmb x rmb lmb F V rmb lmb X F. even tho the high ping FM can simplified that to lmb 1 lmb x lmb F V lmb X F. and we dont lose much dps by simplifying it because our rmb only deal 4k damage per crit more or less. so even they suck, FM dps will still good enough compared to bad warlock, bm or sin

Really? Maybe without soulburn buff warlock is top dps (with blademaster) but with soulburn? HAHAHA! Never!

When Warlock stop DPS for 0,8sec -> summon Thrall and use Soulbrun -> exist only one DPS - and that is ONLY FORCE MASTER.

If Force Master do similiar DPS than Warlock after boss die - these FM are weak!

You saw what do ForceMasters on short dungeons - for exmaple Lair? Yeti? Shattered, Necropolis or Asura on last Boss?

My Friend ForceMaster with 750ap on 170 ping with blue buff+soulburn do easily 80,000 - 100,000/s on these dungeons with Awakaned Dragonchar, when i as Warlock on 200ping can do maximum 60 000.... Why so big difference? Check awakened skills. Dragonchar->138-161 flame damage, Blazing Beam->168-196, when Salvo 90-105, Bombardment - 87-102.

Info: https://bnstree.com/

And on short fight - boss die when soulburn still exist or few seconds after buff ended.

And how looks situation with Blazing beam in longer dungeons - Citadel and Desolate? Normally always a Warlock is a marker on Desolate, why? Because many people know how do ForceMaster on soulburn, but if they play with these same situation -> dont do stoping dps mechanis -> stil ForceMaster still can easily do more -> because ForceMaster awakened skills have  very insane dps 2xmore bigger than Wl skills.

So when ForceMasters got their awakened skills always after 1,3min or 1 min (if two warlocks) they must do more than WLs.

2 hours ago, Damnedzik said:

Really? Maybe without soulburn buff warlock is top dps (with blademaster) but with soulburn? HAHAHA! Never!

When Warlock stop DPS for 0,8sec -> summon Thrall and use Soulbrun -> exist only one DPS - and that is ONLY FORCE MASTER.

If Force Master do similiar DPS than Warlock after boss die - these FM are weak!

You saw what do ForceMasters on short dungeons - for exmaple Lair? Yeti? Shattered, Necropolis or Asura on last Boss?

My Friend ForceMaster with 750ap on 170 ping with blue buff+soulburn do easily 80,000 - 100,000/s on these dungeons with Awakaned Dragonchar, when i as Warlock on 200ping can do maximum 60 000.... Why so big difference? Check awakened skills. Dragonchar->138-161 flame damage, Blazing Beam->168-196, when Salvo 90-105, Bombardment - 87-102.

Info: https://bnstree.com/

And on short fight - boss die when soulburn still exist or few seconds after buff ended.

And how looks situation with Blazing beam in longer dungeons - Citadel and Desolate? Normally always a Warlock is a marker on Desolate, why? Because many people know how do ForceMaster on soulburn, but if they play with these same situation -> dont do stoping dps mechanis -> stil ForceMaster still can easily do more -> because ForceMaster awakened skills have  very insane dps 2xmore bigger than Wl skills.

So when ForceMasters got their awakened skills always after 1,3min or 1 min (if two warlocks) they must do more than WLs.

FMs have the highest AP multiplier on all skills for a reason.

13 minutes ago, Bada said:

Top DPS in PvE

1. your fingers and High-speed Internet

2. High-Speed Internet

3. your fingers

4. your fingers

5. your fingers

6. your fingers

7. your fingers

8. your fingers

9. Destroyer

No. Top DPS:

• Makro-User

nothing beats fm when soulburn is on imo, but same geared fms, without souburn, my wl outdps (and still not have fury badge), single target, and when theres more mobs, by large margin. Tho i dont fancy this "top dps" theme lol. Feels like boys watching their muscles and that thing down there in front of mirror. Means nothing when you do runs, who does 10 perc more or less.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2016 at 1:39 PM, realLaw said:

Best DPS atm is a Tank (BM) and a Support (WL) at the moment. Which is a joke

i thought i was the only 1 who noticed it. a tank class in any mmo should not even have 1/3 or at best 1/2 the DPS of a DPS class let alone BE THE TOP DPS (A DPS CLASS EXISTS FOR 1 REASON.... "surprise" it exists for being top dps). also supports having such ridiculous dps is in itself ridiculous. Because just think about it for a second...... if tank class is best dps class and support class is equal to the tank class as high/best dps.... then why the other dps classes exist or why are they needed in a party when u can simply kill shit twice as fast by rolling 4 BMs or 4 WL or 2/2 BM:WL??? the logic that goes into this game is real..... and this analysis is not pertaining to "special" requirements like Ebondrake or Masts/Asura where u need stealth and or Range resist..... cuz LUL BM and WL can simply hold down "1" and block those projectiles and stealth doesnt matter in our version of Ebondrake cuz it does "HIGH" dmg at best and is not a wipe which means as long as u have high enuff HP and some pots then u kill it faster anyway.

P.S the Ebondrake run is from experience since my very 1st run i couldnt land a stealth and we basically brute force the whole dungeon with some heals and not even that high HP 60-70k HP max and the AP wasnt even that high either our clan AP range at the time i believe was something like 650-680?.  SO essentially the most important requirement for doing any dungeon is DPS, and the right classes as highlighted above can brute force their way through almost any dungeon in current West patch with little to no effort.

Archived