Top Dps atm? :)

deathleecher

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't listen to the above, he's just trolling :P    Well I don't have a definite answer, and I doubt anyone has, but FM is certainly among the highest dps classes, although BM may have claimed first spot with the op Fire Build.

Definitely I will recommend you Blade Master 'BM' they are the top dps right now because they certainly became "One Click" dps and tank class and u wont need hands or brain for that class u can easy scratch your balls with your other hand while doing dps and still you will be the top dps in your party /:D, so go for it. 

And that works for PvP as well.

6 hours ago, iokunn said:

Definitely I will recommend you Blade Master 'BM' they are the top dps right now because they certainly became "One Click" dps and tank class and u wont need hands or brain for that class u can easy scratch your balls with your other hand while doing dps and still you will be the top dps in your party /:D, so go for it. 

And that works for PvP as well.

NERF IT!

Atm only similar geared fire-BM, or better geared FM can beat me in dps on endgame dungeons.  

So i will say BM, then FM, those two are always top, unless they are undergeared, or don't have crucial HM skills.

FM can outdps BM if there is restrain grab or WL (HM Dragonchar) in party, but it depends on timing grab/soulburn.

Tier 1 BM, FM

Tier 2 SIN, WL

Tier 3 SUM

Tier 4 DES, SF, BD, KFM

14 minutes ago, HammyYummy said:

After the next patch.
Tier 1 : WL, FM , SIN.
Tier 2 : KFM, BD.
Tier 3 : Sum, BM, Destroyer, SF.

next patch BMs getting a nerf on their firebuild, so they won't be Over powered anymore.

In the near future when we get the KR latest patch, WLs will be on top, period.

Source? Because I know right now we have the latest skill changes from KR.

29 minutes ago, NightFer said:

Source? Because I know right now we have the latest skill changes from KR.

We're behind by 1 or 2 minor skill patches (like no heavy dmg changes, mostly qol/bug fix changes). However, WLs are pretty much unchanged. People who think BMs will be nerfed in damage overall have not read into the changes very carefully. What BMs are getting is a PvP nerf and a slight PvE buff. Dragontongue is changed from a 11.0 AP mod to a 7.5 mod on a non-crit, while on a crit the AP mod will be 11.5. This was mainly done to reduce the insane damage that BMs can do in PvP settings with just holding down RMB. BMs if anything will become even stronger in PvE with the buffs to Flicker from the Legendary SS that we will be getting next week.

In terms of top DPS for our region, I think its something along the lines of this:

1: FM, BM, WL

2: Sin, SF, Summ

3: Other Tank + DPS Support

9 hours ago, MillaX said:

ATM:

PURE DMG OUTPUT:

SIN > BM > WL > FM > SCUM > KFM > SF > LBM > DESTROYER

IN ORDER TO BUFF GRP, while dps:

WL > SIN > LBM > DESTOYER > BM >KFM > FM > SCUM > SF

I disagree.

For pure damage output I'm not 100% sure but I think it's already BMs over SINs if not more or less the same. FMs over Warlocks definitely. I don't think SFs do less than KFMs or even summoners. I've seen some pretty good SFs hold their own in DPS even against FMs. I feel like a factor is that because there's already few SFs, there's even fewer SFs who maximize their DPS potential. It also doesn't help that some players choose to play SF as an FM and mostly just spam iceball and snowball. 

I'm not sure if what you mean by "IN ORDER TO BUFF". Does it mean whose buffs are the most useful or who can do the most damage with buffs? Either way, you ranked KFMs too low.

If you put them in equal gear, ping and gamer level:
In KR it should be something like this -> FM>Sum(wind)>BM/Sin/WL>Everything else

In EU/NA it should be something similar, with a few changes -> FM>BM/Sin>WL/Summoner>Everything else

The latest patch buffed FMs significantly, so they are taking the top dps spot again. In SB parties (where WLs play a significant role), there is one change in this chart and that is WLs changing places with BMs in the dps scale.

(This is all based on continues fights that last longer than 3-4 minutes.)

To be honest, I think some of you guys are under estimating Soul Fighters. They have considerably high dps. Maybe you guys have run into the inexperienced Soul Fighters who don't utilize Melee fully and stay in ranged the whole fight. But from my own experience as a Soul fighter I can keep up or beat most of those classes except for a BM.

So I'd say it'd be like what someone above said :

1: FM, BM, WL

2: Sin, SF, Summ

3: Other Tank + DPS Support

On 10.11.2016 at 0:28 AM, CrimsonDuskEU said:

Warlock uncontested top dps. 30s- naksun kills. Reliable bleed.

Dont use that to compare dps. Without soulburn it isnt possible to kill him that fast and if all classes could use it, all classes could beat him way faster. If soulburn would only affect the Wl in a group, he would be top dps everytime but its a group buff and to compare dps you must compare the dps under same conditions. Solo dungeons are never good for that.

35 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

Dont use that to compare dps. Without soulburn it isnt possible to kill him that fast and if all classes could use it, all classes could beat him way faster. If soulburn would only affect the Wl in a group, he would be top dps everytime but its a group buff and to compare dps you must compare the dps under same conditions. Solo dungeons are never good for that.

He has every right to use that to compare dps. Solo dungeons/contribution content (naksun/ssp) are by far the most efficient way of upgrading your character and it's actually there, not standard dungeons, where a characters dps really matters. Damage meters mean jack squat, WL is at the point where he can have true breeze and will still contribute more to a 4m group than a random maxgeared dps class.

Archived