Destroyers need some lovin too

zub

3 minutes ago, SoulsHunter said:

Oh I see. You are talking about HM version. New destroyer here, haven't look at any HM skills yet haha. Still trying to figure out how to play shadow build.

Shadow build just made for one little reason , Aoe on massive mobs that is all

Cause Shadow build do way less damage than Earth build, It not very useful in pvp or Boss cause you can't do a 100-0 combo or high damage with it, It just gave you mobile while running around number of mobs so you kill them faster

Edit:

Not to mention it drain out your focus way more faster than Earth build would do , So you need luck on your galeforce and that is very annoying

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Shadow build just made for one little reason , Aoe on massive mobs that is all

Cause Shadow build do way less damage than Earth build, It not very useful in pvp or Boss cause you can't do a 100-0 combo or high damage with it, It just gave you mobile while running around number of mobs so you kill them faster

I tried cleave but honestly it is not easy for me haha. When I look at the skill tree cleave and eradicate do almost the same damage, and repulse even do more damage than cleave. And can move around like you said. I can't help but want to try and see how far I can go with shadow build. Execute looks sick and powerful too.

4 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

I tried cleave but honestly it is not easy for me haha. When I look at the skill tree cleave and eradicate do almost the same damage, and repulse even do more damage than cleave. And can move around like you said. I can't help but want to try and see how far I can go with shadow build. Execute looks sick and powerful too.

Execute looks powerful on paper, But when you try it you will see something else

Cause like 70% of time Execute get interrupt by mobs attacking (Attacking not CC) which lead to make it fail and not working right giving  a very low damage, While sometime you leak out of focus since your class is very very consume for focus that you can't make it.

And yes true, Shadow build make higher damage than Celvee but that as well on paper, You can't make any ani cancel with Shadow build so you can't combo Wrath with Eractice which mean you will get around 5k damage in total during fury while Clevee with wrath make up to 8k damage , Outside of Fury you can't ani cancel as well so that mean you will depend purely on Galeforce to provide you with focus regain else you will be out of focus very soon

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 3:22 PM, Valiant said:

But the shit DPS we got also affect our pvp in open world like 6v6  , Like people can just kill me easily while I can't bypass their defense with my low shit dps

That's because you are bad, not the class.  Seriously, just quit or reroll already.  I'm willing to bet you complain about any class you eventually reroll to just as much.

6 hours ago, TJXX said:

That's because you are bad, not the class.  Seriously, just quit or reroll already.  I'm willing to bet you complain about any class you eventually reroll to just as much.

Because I'm bad ? Please I see many Destroyer with 160k HP and like 750+ AP still not able to manage to get more than 2 kills against lower people in power

So you just shhh and stop acting like there nothing wrong with that class

33 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Because I'm bad ? Please I see many Destroyer with 160k HP and like 750+ AP still not able to manage to get more than 2 kills against lower people in power

So you just shhh and stop acting like there nothing wrong with that class

A lot of people are bad, if you think the class is the problem reroll and wait for a buff.

Actually I am glad that BD have a better grab than Destroyer, I rather let BD grab so that I can use Long Division. That damage is sick strong and aoe too.

I tried experimenting with Execute, it is very buggy or maybe it is just that my ping sucks. I tested getting hit, tested avoiding getting hit, but it does not matter. Sometimes I can do full 4 times but most of the time I can only do it 1 time. (I make sure I have full 200 focus so that shouldn't be the issue). Anybody knows what is going on here?

10 hours ago, SoulsHunter said:

Actually I am glad that BD have a better grab than Destroyer, I rather let BD grab so that I can use Long Division. That damage is sick strong and aoe too.

I tried experimenting with Execute, it is very buggy or maybe it is just that my ping sucks. I tested getting hit, tested avoiding getting hit, but it does not matter. Sometimes I can do full 4 times but most of the time I can only do it 1 time. (I make sure I have full 200 focus so that shouldn't be the issue). Anybody knows what is going on here?

It bugged like many other skills destroyer got

YoYo Mr Robot here id like to say afew things i cant wait for shadow build to come in play its rly fun and great vor mobility fights were earth betteer for a stand and spank. the state of destro dps is not bad were we fall off is we need stronger bleeds and ways to hold our dps esp wile we grab. i belive that would fix our dps issue rly but i mean a seri buff in dots or an ability we can do wile we grab on boss's would be cool as well. with the new critdamage amounts we should be hitting high burst very high we just need the ability to keep dps up wile we do meh esp in 24 man every sec of down time is a sec of huge dps loss i am a strong beliver it its just a needed dot damage increse maby on a hole pve scale so it wont affect pvp or make it not hit in pvp so much  as the game base seems to be getting lower and lower having hm 10+ destro struggel through out the main new content is ruff to do to any class people will hate on me and say i seen this or i do this but destro needs a lil love i agree 100% and if the kr dark build is what ncsofr is waiting on then push it now if not give us some reason to being over a bd cuz if it come down to a last spot in a group and its between high burst at retarted cd and a lift or a lift with hm block for ppl to dps through meh who will win lololol . witch brings up my secound matter we need 1 of 2 things 1 our lift cd must go back to what it was its retarted to give a lift class 2 useless at this time soulbadges and the other lift class dubble lift. what needs to happen is out old cc and restraint needs to be the hole time of the longer grab that would atleast put us at a rate of he only grab x amount of time least we do 8 sec or restraint. oo i tested this ss in diff regon dont go full 9 pice set 20% more dps every 30 sec if u are using dps stomp and 100 % more dps to a skill that dose crappy dot damage over 7% crit damage is a no brainer now if it was f9 ud see the dot dps increse but its not lol and in pve its just as lol as it is now trust me or test your self any way here is my rant i am pretty mad about it so i i will farm leg ss here and all that with out issues but thats cuz i got a good clan ncwest needs to make there mark like all other vrs of bns and it needs to be destroyers u guys have a chance to not lost more players then u already have i put alot of time money and bearing with horrid rng in this game but i dont care about being top dps i just dont want what i am shure is going to happen bd to become the only pickup wanted .  end of my rant i dont like to do this rly but i needed to be done <3 all se u in 6v6

Mr Robot

Archived