Secret Updates Secret Crit Rate Nerf for Summoner

SuMMasteR

Everyone look your crits in pve. And share pls under this topic. I am waiting every week a more nerf for Summoner.. Because we are strong! With this damage.. Really? LMB hit dmg max 2k-3k.. Coming damage only with RMB. NCsoft Devs nerfing RMB every patchs.. KFM have less ap , crit and crit damage than me.. But he won DPS/sec war. 

SummoneR

LQkgRb.jpg

KFM

Summoner Average Crit Rate : %63    KFM Average Crit Rate : %81 

Greetings Moderators,

Why changed this topic place? I dont open that topic for only summoners. Those who constantly complain about summonerden should see this issue in the field of general sharing.

u realize ur comparing ur crit rate to a fire build KFM, which can easily keep searing palm buff up most of the fight. this gives him increased crit rate... 100% crit rate at stage 4, and it's very easy to lower the cd down with searing blow and apply the buff again when the duration is over basically having 100% crit rate most of the fight.

2 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

Everyone look your crits in pve. And share pls under this topic. I am waiting every week a more nerf for Summoner.. Because we are strong! With this damage.. Really? LMB hit dmg max 2k-3k.. Coming damage only with RMB. NCsoft Devs nerfing RMB every patchs.. KFM have less ap , crit and crit damage than me.. But he won DPS/sec war. 

SummoneR

LQkgRb.jpg

KFM

Looking at this I can see a few things wrong with your build that would have helped your dmg output. Now, before I correct it, I understand how you feel about the dmg. Going on from that, you are using wind based nettles as well as wind based thorn strike. Using those for sunflower is a waste for this simple reason. Vine whip (wind based thorn strike)  does good damage, however it does not have the effect of having its cd reduced if you crit with sunflower, whereas, left side thorn strike (earth based) does. Which means you will get to use it more often and with my gear it crits for about the same 20k that vine whip does. For earth build, I find that earth based nettles are the better option due to the increased damage on consecutive hits. Most likely someone is going to say 'thats a waste of the boss moves a lot or if the tank is moving too much'  which is true, but most times.....sometimes, the tanks aren't morons and if they are just pop a cat taunt, i do it and my runs go perfectly fine.  Now in duo yeti with stage 5 legendary and base ap gems  (around 700-710ap), using the 2 skill specs i just commented about, and with my crappy pc, I can get about 20k on a dps meter, highest ive gotten it to was about 22k but again crappy pc.

2 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

SummoneR

LQkgRb.jpg

KFM

Pssssst, Fire KFM has a way to maintain a high crit rate throughout the duration of a fight. Learn how other classes work instead of whining that spamming LMB/RMB isn't enough to top the DPS chart. Also, learn how your own class works because, as a KFM, it's pretty damn hard to out-dps a competent summoner with higher AP than you.

55 minutes ago, Aloth said:

Pssssst, Fire KFM has a way to maintain a high crit rate throughout the duration of a fight. Learn how other classes work instead of whining that spamming LMB/RMB isn't enough to top the DPS chart. Also, learn how your own class works because, as a KFM, it's pretty damn hard to out-dps a competent summoner with higher AP than you.

Maybe need new patch for balance.. If u know this,  KFM 's and BM 's fire builds will nerf.. They are spamming that. Not enought summoner nerf for balance. 

BM - 1st DPS Meter

oEG7Qk.jpg

He spamming only 1 skill but no one talk about this.. Saying only summoner spamming LMB-RMB . This is a big lie..

Yeah BM rly needs a nerf on fire it's just stupid how all low BMs are cheesing through the ladder.

Fire kfm? they are ok as they are hell even wind is on par with fire.

You as a summoner shouldn't be a top DD, not if you suck.

There needs to be some nerfs in pvp arena, summoners are kinda on the low since the bm buff which is ok. now the fm needs a revamp on its combo build cause its just too hard, des could need some add dmg in his skillbuild solely for pve purpose.

P.s with 62% crrate your rotation should work out np so perhaps youre just a whiny boo boo

38 minutes ago, Raizou said:

@SuMMasteR

Hey! They will nerf us more!!!! I heard, they will remove our cat in December :OO

*irony off*

good news :D I hate cat. Cat out  - Tiger/Wolf in. This is not the case :D I want real familliar, want to mount on it. I like that move it move it :D

586177-big-anime-tiger.jpg

konachan-com-200894-animal_ears-cloudy-r

Maybe can come.. A shield-sword real tank class with wolf familiar :D I think it is a good idea.

1. do yourself a favor and go full wind.

2. Are those your base stats and not a SS of legendary proc?

3. Your rotation must be off, with your gear level and stats in the screen your RMB should be doing close to 1mil dmg (What boss fight was this?)

3 hours ago, Raizou said:

@Offtopic:

So speaken about Dmg, earth build does less dmg?

not for me and no wind sum has answered my question about longer fights and focus lack, wind build might be better in short term, but if you play sunflower right, you have it up nearly permanent and you will do more dmg then wind build in long term.

6 hours ago, RainbowDashie said:

not for me and no wind sum has answered my question about longer fights and focus lack, wind build might be better in short term, but if you play sunflower right, you have it up nearly permanent and you will do more dmg then wind build in long term.

Same here, they really screwed over wind build tbh. Sunflower is still far superior over bees.

1 hour ago, Kisagii said:

If you want a full dps in long run of wind build then don't spec cat taunt and use it for focus this way you'll never run out of focus if used correctly and will maintain dps.

If i use s1t4 q i have additional 8 seconds focus ok (Problem we have no tank who can hold aggro against me and against zhakan its terrible to have this specc for me)
That makes 23 sec focus with 18,18,30 sec cd (last can be reset with another 30 sec cd) so i can use f->f->q->f->f->e->q->f->f-> focus lack or count on baleful reset, or count on 4 to get another 4 focus

This rotation is 61 seconds long. This IS short Term.

22 hours ago, tannerru said:

1. do yourself a favor and go full wind.

2. Are those your base stats and not a SS of legendary proc?

3. Your rotation must be off, with your gear level and stats in the screen your RMB should be doing close to 1mil dmg (What boss fight was this?)

Base stats. I havent legandary weapon.

lEJgPk.jpg

I tested full wind build wint same stats. But there is not much difference between them. I am doing all test on Liar bosses. Crit rate very low on earth build.. I think there is a secret nerf..  Av. rate %65 with rumbless (wind build) - Av. rate %60 other.. (Sunflower) (with %62 crit rate)

Tank chars (BM, KFM) is it tank ? or Main DPS? I dont understand. This characters have a lot of resist , block , counter skills + High crit rate builds + High DMGs.. A char can not be both tank and main dps. I played a lot of mmorpg. Everywhere tanks have high def.+agroo buffs but have low dmgs. 

BM stats : %49 crit rate  but bm dps av. crit rate %61... 

This is proof that there is no balance in this game.

8 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

This is proof that there is no balance in this game.

or you still dont understand that play with 1 element is better then with 2 elements, swap lmb to s2t5, 2 to s1t4, f to s1t3 and 3 to s2t3 (if you dont need projectile protection) and you will do more dmg.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived