What is the best way to farm gold?

God Himself

34 minutes ago, God Himself said:

Is there somewhere that I can farm and sell the items that drop or the only way is to do endless dailies?

You could sell:

• ornaments (IF they drop)
  • moonstones (but prices are dropping)

35 minutes ago, God Himself said:

If dailies is the way to go, as a HM7 with precisely 500 ap, which dailies should I be doing?

• Necro
  • Cold Storage
  • Heavens Mandate
  • Yeti
  • Lair
  • Masts (?)
  • Gloomdross (?)
  • Nexus (?)
  • all (doable) dailys in silverfrost region

1 hour ago, God Himself said:

Title says it all.
Is there somewhere that I can farm and sell the items that drop or the only way is to do endless dailies?
If dailies is the way to go, as a HM7 with precisely 500 ap, which dailies should I be doing?

Take time to craft stuff to sell If you can, whether it silverfrost transformation stone, artisanal silverfrost shield primer, diamond gems, premium/kaolin refiner, other stuff like that Temper Clay Refiner etc, could sell soulstone too if you farm them through ssp or arena, if you do valley or beluga frequently use the battle points to get the sparkling chest "make sure you have sparkling keys to open them, if not don't buy any yet", other than that look up material on the marketplace and farm items accordingly. 

With 500AP, you should also be able to get into some parties for 4-man dungeons.  Rarer drops will come from 4-man versions.  With a clan, I sell all the drops and split the gold with my members.  In random PUGs, I just try to bid up a price that's a bit below market price so either A)  I win the bid and I can resell and make a bit profit or B)  Someone beats me bid on it and I'll roughly get the same amount of gold.

4 hours ago, Raizou said:

You could sell:

• ornaments (IF they drop)
  • moonstones (but prices are dropping)

• Necro
  • Cold Storage
  • Heavens Mandate
  • Yeti
  • Lair
  • Masts (?)
  • Gloomdross (?)
  • Nexus (?)
  • all (doable) dailys in silverfrost region

By all doable dailies, do you mean purple dungeons or even all blue mob dailies?

Since you are a new player, you should go through the item drop list in each dungeons (blue or purple) that you can join (When you click on each dungeon in F8 lobby, you can see the list of item dropped you can get in each dungeon). Then, you can take a look at the tradable items in the list in market place to see their approximate price range (the price fluctuates everyday, but you can get a range of price of each item in your mind). 

Some blue dungeons do drop good items, but rare. For examples the radiant energy and the hongmoon secret technique for the crafting.

For purple dungeon, I would suggest you practice all the boss'es mechanics first in 6man and in the main time, try to boost your AP to 550-600. (For 6-man party, it is usually for soul shield farming. You don't get much rare items drop unless you are super lucky. However, you still have to out-bid against 5 other people.) You will have an easier time in 4-man party later because the boss doesn't show the attacks pattern (color) on the floor anymore. Also, in 4-man party, you won't be able to get dragon-blood, which means after you die, the other 3 people have to do your job as well. However, 4-man purple dungeons do drop better rare items (the rare item drop in 4man costs alot and it is all about RNG.)

When you see a rare item drop and you know the price of it, then it is the math calculation time. Let's say if the item worths 40g in market. You don't bid up to or close to 40g in party unless you really need to use the item (not for selling). You would bid up close to 28-29g the most because the other 3 people will instantly get 8-9 golds, but you just spent 28-29g. Now, you go to sell it in market for 40g. If you are lucky to sell the item, then you have (11-12g minus the fee) profit. If you are unlucky and can't sell the item, then you will earn less than your other 3 party members. So, you really need to know which items are valuable and which are not and this is based on experience. The more you play, the more you know in this game.

1 hour ago, RyuueLaview said:

By all doable dailies, do you mean purple dungeons or even all blue mob dailies?

I just think they mean stuff like Shiverstone Range dallies, Grand Harvest, Beast bog, Plog Sanctum, Zaiwei Ruins, also well as blue dungeon and ssp.

Archived