How about delete crafting?

XaLonDepLao

and leave only potter and warden?

EarthSeer: everything you can craft, daily and event can oversupply. The only useful thing with this profession is the Sealing Charm, that is removed in NA version, because it's not good for player to trade to others. You want something, go F10.

Forge: Repair tool, seriously ?

Radiant: wait till HM diamond.

Pot: the only thing useful is sf antidote, like 1,2 pot per asura run. But ppl don't do it much anymore.

Besides, you should find and fire the guy who came up with the "Primer only idea".

"huh, I don't like poor ppl farming green ss to fuse their ss, let's just put all the cricket server under a limited supply with xx hours crafting wall.". They don't have money to buy 'em? they'd better Ctrl+C. Is that the idea behind?

I was in love with crafting at first but now I do not know the last time I crafted:

1) The cost of crafting some items outweighs the cost/usefulness of the crafted item

2) The times for crafting some items are simply too much

3) There should be a way to add at least one more gather and craft skill to a character (oh no nvm cause I'm sure they would add it as a cash shop item).

This game is slowly falling into the cash shop mold, where progress and fun is determined by how much you are willing to spend. 

Crafting is still somewhat useful because in AH people sell these items in bulk making it impossible to buy unless you are level 50. Before level 45 I always fool around quiting and joining guilds to craft unsealing charms, repair tools, anitidote, etc. So that I don't have to cough up a lump sump to buy big amount of daily items. I rather use these lump sump of gold to buy premium refiners.

Removing crafting would cause multiple players to get pissed off and remove the small income from those fresh players who actually make money from repair tools for example. Asura is now three times a week in daily challenge so guess what? People are doing it now more than before not to mention you don't know how many actually do it since many people do it from their own server to reduce lags. If they were to leave only potter and warden they better remove also the secret techniques as no one can use the crafts to get money unless they first spend insane amount of money for materials to slowly over loong time gain some back. So no if they were to remove crafting that would be worse than how it is now.

PS. I agree with the soul shield fusion.

14 minutes ago, XaLonDepLao said:

and leave only potter and warden?

EarthSeer: everything you can craft, daily and event can oversupply. The only useful thing with this profession is the Sealing Charm, that is removed in NA version, because it's not good for player to trade to others. You want something, go F10.

Forge: Repair tool, seriously ?

Radiant: wait till HM diamond.

Pot: the only thing useful is sf antidote, like 1,2 pot per asura run. But ppl don't do it much anymore.

Besides, you should find and fire the guy who came up with the "Primer only idea".

"huh, I don't like poor ppl farming green ss to fuse their ss, let's just put all the cricket server under a limited supply with xx hours crafting wall.". They don't have money to buy 'em? they'd better Ctrl+C. Is that the idea behind?

It costs 5 tools per repair of a weapon, might suprise you but they deplete pretty fast.

If you are unhappy wqith the crafts you have you can always switch to the other ones

2 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

It costs 5 tools per repair of a weapon, might suprise you but they deplete pretty fast.

If you are unhappy wqith the crafts you have you can always switch to the other ones

It was sacrarm. But if you use a lot of repair tools, maybe stopping dying too much will help.

30 minutes ago, XaLonDepLao said:

It was sacrarm. But if you use a lot of repair tools, maybe stopping dying too much will help.

its not due to dying. Sadly for summoners the durability decreases when the cat eats hits too.....so for summs at least they deplete very fast.

1 hour ago, XaLonDepLao said:

As Grimoir mentioned about summoner, it applies to destroyer too since they can take a lot of hits before dying, not to mention they need to dish out lots of hits to kill anything.

And I believe most of us have stated enough reasons for these crafts to remain. And I agree too the soulshield fusing is ridiculous now.

Archived