Premium Transformation Stone

Pent

So I've been stuck at the stage before legendary weapon for a while simply because of the cost of the Premium stone. Someone told me about the transmute but failed to tell me about the rng associated with it. I've spent probably 1000 gold on 2 successful transmutes of the premium stones. It's disheartening because it started out at 50/50 and then just failed after that. I don't see the point of having such a low success rate on the transmute. Losing 50g plus mats every time is frustrating. Can someone make a suggestion regarding making gold because clearly transmuting these is not an option for me.

Hard? The only thing hard about legendary is getting the gold together. The transmute success rate is ridiculous. I tried to flip the ones I had in order to get the third one I needed and failed to even break even. I've lost easily 1500 gold now on failed transmutes which is far more than I've "made" selling the ones I made to flip to break even.

52 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

It's legendary for a reason: it's very hard to get. I have 30+ failures and maybe 12 successes. I sold a few so I broke even as opposed to outright buying them.

No is not hard to get, all you need to do is farm and deal with RNG and thats about it, you don't need to clear hard PvE content or anything similar.

At some point Ncsoft West is going to be force to do something about it because population is dropping, thats mean less people gambling on those so prices will rise and they will become a brick wall. Similar stuff is already happening with Offals because not enough people do those dungeons on 4 man.

IMO instead of RNG they should go with:

- First a hard quest to learn that transmute that require you to have a geared char in order to finish it.

- 1 Week CD.

From True Scorpio to Stage 6 you need 11, meaning you need 11 weeks (near 3 months) or buy them/level and gear more chars to speed up the process.

4 hours ago, Draelth said:

At some point Ncsoft West is going to be force to do something about it because population is dropping, thats mean less people gambling on those so prices will rise and they will become a brick wall. Similar stuff is already happening with Offals because not enough people do those dungeons on 4 man.

Yeah because only the people who create premium stones leave right? One could also claim the opposite, that prices will drop because there will be less people buying them...

Offals are still much cheaper than in the beginning and much easier to obtain now through pvp. If the price raised recently thats because the wwv event ended not because of less people farming those dungeons. Premium stones also already much cheaper than before because of moonstone price dropping and will probably drop even more in the future. And seriously who can't afford 400g for a prem stone doesn't deserve a legendary weapon it's already easy enough to obtain since you can get it without having to rely on some ridiculous rng. If something needs fixing it's the accessories that need pure luck.

Nah, the amount of people selling/buying those has dropped and will drop more because less people playing BnS and no I'm not bashing the game, I like it and I going to keep playing it but you must be blind to don't notice this and why is happening.

Oh, to be honest IMO no one should have legendary stuff till Ncsoft come up with real and hard PvE content because at this moment is just free gear for everyone (well at least everyone lucky enough) and it's sad.

7 hours ago, Pent said:

So I've been stuck at the stage before legendary weapon for a while simply because of the cost of the Premium stone. Someone told me about the transmute but failed to tell me about the rng associated with it. I've spent probably 1000 gold on 2 successful transmutes of the premium stones. It's disheartening because it started out at 50/50 and then just failed after that. I don't see the point of having such a low success rate on the transmute. Losing 50g plus mats every time is frustrating. Can someone make a suggestion regarding making gold because clearly transmuting these is not an option for me.

If that makes you feel better, 9 attempts 0 success, should've bought these stones from market ._.

So now im stuck with True Scorpio for the past 2 months, but oh well, 714 ap will do.  /giggle

6 hours ago, Draelth said:

Nah, the amount of people selling/buying those has dropped and will drop more because less people playing BnS and no I'm not bashing the game, I like it and I going to keep playing it but you must be blind to don't notice this and why is happening.

Oh, to be honest IMO no one should have legendary stuff till Ncsoft come up with real and hard PvE content because at this moment is just free gear for everyone (well at least everyone lucky enough) and it's sad.

The numbers dropped off significantly after the 26OCT update. It took me over an hour yesterday to finish the 3v3 daily. 

Archived