Lunar Eclipse and Solar Eclipse - Let's bring them in guys !

CrimsonDuskEU

If I recall right these were originally the female versions for Windgod and Thundergod. Which glitched/bugged/was all f'd up so it shows the same on male and female.

They were never removed just never worked and were never fixed.

So I guess they just added them back with a different name and never put them in game??

Its a shame since the male versions are ugly even on male toons..:L

FIX It! Fix It!!!

i like this dress,i was sad when i found out about the bug, if they cant fix it, can they add it with a different name? i feel sorry for ppl that like the male outfit on female(eventhough i find it ugly,but that is just my personal opinion) i would love to see this outfit in game, but 1st they need to fix the lag and DC T^T.

How is that a glitch? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. It's a completely different item than Wind God/Thunder God. I think they're not releasing it because it's too awesome for a PvE outfit. So far, the only PvE outfits that I like are Seductress and Temptress. The rest of them are just "let's make them ugly or else no one buys F10 outfits" outfits imo. I don't want to flame or anything but this is something that has been bugging me since the release of the game. And if they don't want to "fix" it then I'm fine with that. It just disappoints me.

The problem with these costumes was that the female lyn was the same as the male. The NA BNS team thought that was unfair and kept the female versions of these out of game until the devs made a female lyn version. This was explained in an old live stream. 

These costumes are now in the wardrobe, including a female version for the lyn, and is now a separate costume from the god costumes. How they will be released is unknown but my guess is the cash shop since it's a high demand outfit.

1 hour ago, kytt said:

The problem with these costumes was that the female lyn was the same as the male. The NA BNS team thought that was unfair and kept the female versions of these out of game until the devs made a female lyn version. This was explained in an old live stream. 

These costumes are now in the wardrobe, including a female version for the lyn, and is now a separate costume from the god costumes. How they will be released is unknown but my guess is the cash shop since it's a high demand outfit.

Let's pray it's not an RNG box then

let me clear some "info" here.

the posted pictures above are not the god costumes (wind and thunder).

the black costume is no doubt from naryu labyrith, can be obtained as loot at the said dungeon or from RNG box of the merchant outside the dungeon, though i dunno if that box exist at west coz i havent checked costume drops at this server (coz why i bother hunting them if i got it at tw? :P  ).

the white costume is from mushin tower merchant. you know the exchange merchant for warrior tablet and naksun tablet near storage npc? it needs 1000 (or 750? i forgot!) naksun tablet for the said costume. and like i have said, i dunno if this exist at west as im not checking costume drops. :P

the "missing" wind/thunder female costumes are also recolored costume with some leggings/stockings. sad to say, lyns are still same as what exist now at west, the bulky design costume.

iirc, it was last year when those bulky design for other females are made. i heard from my old friend that KR remove the drop of old costumes.

2 hours ago, MysterYosa said:

let me clear some "info" here.

the posted pictures above are not the god costumes (wind and thunder).

the black costume is no doubt from naryu labyrith, can be obtained as loot at the said dungeon or from RNG box of the merchant outside the dungeon, though i dunno if that box exist at west coz i havent checked costume drops at this server (coz why i bother hunting them if i got it at tw? :P  ).

the white costume is from mushin tower merchant. you know the exchange merchant for warrior tablet and naksun tablet near storage npc? it needs 1000 (or 750? i forgot!) naksun tablet for the said costume. and like i have said, i dunno if this exist at west as im not checking costume drops. :P

the "missing" wind/thunder female costumes are also recolored costume with some leggings/stockings. sad to say, lyns are still same as what exist now at west, the bulky design costume.

iirc, it was last year when those bulky design for other females are made. i heard from my old friend that KR remove the drop of old costumes.

those costumes were made to look like male ones same as god ones from naryu. so we are missing 4!! female versions in different colors (blue, green, black, white)

16 hours ago, Oracle said:

I really need Lunar Eclipse to complete my look. I'm willing to pay NCcoin for this. 

Please bring them ASAP and thank you!!!

Pay them? Why, in EVERY other version of the game its a dungeon drop, it dropped even in the private Russian server. 

These outfits were in since old ass blade and soul patch, it was in blade and soul RU, even mistress/temptation outfits were there for lyn race on RU. the outfit database was always there, there is no excuse to put it in the cashshop nor say that they "are going to think about adding it someday".

In RU server they even had the haircolour based poharan hair drop from boss (which can only be obtained in cash shop in EU.

Well at least BNS EU laggs a lil less than BNS RU

Archived