Ping keeps getting worse and worse.

NotALoli

Before the Beluga patch I was anywhere from 150-300 Ms now I'm anywhere from 200-2k ping it's not my ISP it's this game and it's been a *cricket* problem since day one so let me ask NcSoft when do you guys plan on fixing this because your company is gonna go bankrupt once Revelation Online is released at this rate more and more players are quitting every day because ping issues for NA. While EU complains about not getting 20ms we can't even get less than 300 like honestly I could be playing across the damn world and get 300 but guess what I'm in America to be exact the East coast and the server location is litterly 2 states away and I can't even get 100 ms thats some bull shit.

im from EU and since yesterdays patch i get constant lagspikes every 3-5 seconds. its literally unplayable and often its even worse where i press a button and 5seconds later my character performs the action. thanks to that i reached a point where im losing interest in playing which is a shame but NCwest really has to step up their server problems and try to fix them before they do anything else

3 hours ago, NotALoli said:

your company is gonna go bankrupt once Revelation Online is released at this rate

and yet Revelation's beta test is already a trainwreck /giggle

once people realize the game may not be all it's hyped up to be, they'll come crawling back as always

I'm an outlier bcus my client runs better than ever as of the most recent patches. there was a night where I hit a lag storm but after some update it was fine/better than before. 

Before the graphic framerate quality was ok but now (at same settings) the framerate has increased in terms of a higher average. and like, I can see my wl's  skills actually anicanceling. lol. 

But it truly is iffy. because I have had the same frustrating ping/fps issues before. I just wonder how the updates may be tweaked to benefit everyone. 

For there to be both your experience and mine at the same time, there must be something "missing" in the patch's enhancement that isn't optimum for all systems/servers/ip's (?). 

And as of the update, loading screens are faster too. so its not my isp either /tears. i feel as though for my experience with the latest patch the client is running at full potential while before it was hindered. (bcus I did not enhance any of my hardware or internet services)

I have not noticed a change in ping... yet that is because i have had 300+ since day 1... (yay for living in a place literally thousands of miles away form the server locales) So cant tell if it has changed or not... gameplay it self has become more iffy yes but ping... no change for me o.o

6 hours ago, RyuueLaview said:

I'm an outlier bcus my client runs better than ever as of the most recent patches. there was a night where I hit a lag storm but after some update it was fine/better than before. 

Before the graphic framerate quality was ok but now (at same settings) the framerate has increased in terms of a higher average. and like, I can see my wl's  skills actually anicanceling. lol. 

But it truly is iffy. because I have had the same frustrating ping/fps issues before. I just wonder how the updates may be tweaked to benefit everyone. 

For there to be both your experience and mine at the same time, there must be something "missing" in the patch's enhancement that isn't optimum for all systems/servers/ip's (?). 

And as of the update, loading screens are faster too. so its not my isp either /tears. i feel as though for my experience with the latest patch the client is running at full potential while before it was hindered. (bcus I did not enhance any of my hardware or internet services)

Then why are you replying to this thread? This is for that are having issues, like me.

sometimes i get DC,but then i will just restart my modem then everything will be better, no more DC and the game will run smoother, but approximately 13 hours ago, while i was running BSH in F8, someone was complaining about lag, then i start to lag as well.. i can't hit any mob, i can see everyone attacking but me,then i ran with my team to the last boss,and suddenly i find myself back to last mini boss room that we killed,it was empty though, so i just continued to run to the last boss, after everyone started i DCed.

i restarted my modem, the login was delayed more than usual,when i got into the game everything was delayed, speaking to NPC,killing mobs, i cant do any quest done! after a couple of  mins i get DCed again. even when i am not doing F8.

this is frustrating,i really like this game,and i wanted the spellcaster outfit too..with the  limited time of the event i am feeling desperate T^T

i did try again a moment ago,i notice all my skills were reseted, perhaps NCsoft did try to do something, but the delay is still there, i still can't do any quest, even 1 second delay is important for survival in this game, and i have like 7-13 seconds delay.

guess i will have no choice but to skip todays daily T^T

going to try again when the new daily is up.*feeling anxious*

40 minutes ago, Naeza said:

sometimes i get DC,but then i will just restart my modem then everything will be better, no more DC and the game will run smoother, but approximately 13 hours ago, while i was running BSH in F8, someone was complaining about lag, then i start to lag as well.. i can't hit any mob, i can see everyone attacking but me,then i ran with my team to the last boss,and suddenly i find myself back to last mini boss room that we killed,it was empty though, so i just continued to run to the last boss, after everyone started i DCed.

i restarted my modem, the login was delayed more than usual,when i got into the game everything was delayed, speaking to NPC,killing mobs, i cant do any quest done! after a couple of  mins i get DCed again. even when i am not doing F8.

this is frustrating,i really like this game,and i wanted the spellcaster outfit too..with the  limited time of the event i am feeling desperate T^T

i did try again a moment ago,i notice all my skills were reseted, perhaps NCsoft did try to do something, but the delay is still there, i still can't do any quest, even 1 second delay is important for survival in this game, and i have like 7-13 seconds delay.

guess i will have no choice but to skip todays daily T^T

going to try again when the new daily is up.*feeling anxious*

you're not the only one ;w;

3 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

Then why are you replying to this thread? This is for that are having issues, like me.

I was making the case that this is a developer issue. i cant help you with issues. what I can do is demonstrate how there is variability in player experiences. [did you miss the entire 2nd half of my reply?]

That is why I said I'm an outlier and that there must be something wrong in how the game is currently patched for this to be happening to some players and not all. but as you said, nothing on your end is the culprit. i hav also had the same experience. 

Therefore, my point is to present evidence how developers can use this information to analyze ways to correct this issue. 

I did have the same problems as you. my point is that there is still an issue wth the game despite my improved experience as if late. -_-; 

Archived