*cricked* NERF SCUMMONERS

Pestiferius

Srsly its time this op class needs major pvp nerf for 6v6... incredible dps (even aoe), superior survivability, massive CC and imba grp heal+ranged protect and  stealh every few sec ( ah stealth cap aswell) nearly ignores every CC himself due cat beeing controleable while Scum is CCed...this class is so "cricked" unbalanced and finally needs to be nerfed to the ground like they did with Wl in beginning when it was op as *cricket*...and then this class is playable by a half braindead person at 75% efficency....

and the worst part is multiple summoners potentially increases the streght of the class.

Just had a Lagoon with 5 Scums in enemy team...we scored 2 kills...ofc non of them in full grp fight you can practicly kill notting with 5 times the heal, ranged classes get *cricket*ed by ranged protect and melees get wrecked by 5 times the root field...GG !

NERF SCUMMONER !

People are always going on about nerfing summoners yet the real problems is blade masters. Bms do heavy damage way too quickly and if u make one mistake when fighting them your done for. I do play summoner and have a bm and would rather fight  summoners than a bm.

BMs dmg is over the top atm true but if you get em in CC once you can actually kill them and they dont cat CC you, go stealth or shit like that, BMs dragontongue need nerf too true, but rest of the class is kinda ok (hm block+ranged protect is pretty strong combo but well)

Oh not another post of those.I been telling that won't be even a week or few days after we got nerfed then the posts like those will appear.And I do have to remind you - the petition system ,according to the forum rules ,is not allowed.The class just got another nerf,in case you didn't found this out (yet).We also are cursed atm with hell of bugs ,cat is most of the time unresponsive and its skills are very much delayed.So please,before you yell nerf ,take a look into the surviability of a KFM-FM-SF.Not to mention Destroyers and wooahh,BM's.Summoner became a very vulnerable class atm ,which with a bit of patience and brain and good reflexes -everyone can beat.I hope this clarifies your concerns.

49 minutes ago, Pestiferius said:

incredible dps (even aoe), superior survivability, massive CC and imba grp heal+ranged protect and  stealh every few sec ( ah stealth cap aswell) nearly ignores every CC himself due cat beeing controleable while Scum is CCed

"Reroll to summoner = be op forever"

14 minutes ago, Pestiferius said:

yeah cat unresponsive...half times i cahrge a sum to stun him cat dazed me before the charge animation reaches the sum...talk more shit lol !

If the cat is near (and probably is while you are attacked) it will for sure daze you (also if the sum is fast enough in reactions).Take in consideration if you have lag.Also please be respectful -thank you .

I usually always play the necro/warlock class in mmos ... but no man should play a flower and bee throwing lil cat lover. And Bns warlock is nothing like necro/warlock in other MMOs (tried that class and rerolled to sf when he came out)  The fact that there are that many scums arround just shows how redic op the class is...maybe girls like the style of that class....but if a guy tells me he likes the scummoner style... well... sure "its the style, not the Opness of the class you like"

39 minutes ago, Windy said:

If the cat is near (and probably is while you are attacked) it will for sure daze you (also if the sum is fast enough in reactions).Take in consideration if you have lag.Also please be respectful -thank you .

Yeah but the cat SHOULD NOT BE CONTROLEABLE when the sum is CCed...NO OTHER class can get out of cc that redic easy (ok the WL thrall can Q when WL is CCed but talking about unresponsivity...try the thrall if you disslike cat. the delay is immense and the jump animation that slow it can be iframed quit easy) BUT Sum can use a whole lot of stuff to avoid CC due beeinga ble to use all the cat stuff while he is CCed himself. Every time i try to CC a Sum he seems to have one of the cat abilitys rdy. C / V 18sec cd, true friend 45 and i think last is the E skill that can pull with 1 min cd ? (+ of course the normal CC escape with 36sec cd) now add the counter with 8sec cd that lasts 2 secs (and hell wtf stage 2 is op! hit him on counter and he goes stealth, dont hit him and he has 2 sec no dmg taken 3sec where he gets a 25% hp shield wich means effectivly 5sec no dmg ...3sec cd till next counter Oo)

And no i play with average ping of 50-80, living 20km away from where the servers are ;>

9 minutes ago, Suna said:

Party self heals in general are kinda stupid and players in 6v6 are lot more tanky than in 1v1 sometimes i think i need twice longer combo kill somebody in 6v6 than 1v1.  

As SF i got nothing else except tankyness and shitty dmg to benefit the party...but if you stack the heals... OP

Entry #2:

I'm not trying to sound mean but I'm gonna call it as I see it some people just like to whine instead of try. All classes have their strengths and weaknesses and finding them out is apart of the game. To learn each class I made sure to create each class and learn their skills(some more than others). I know not everyone can do this but, there are other ways to learn them (watch others, videos, etc). In my opinion, its all about how you use the class you pick. If you feel weak against a certain class, go train for that class. You can even lvl one yourself and learn it inside and out. Some people like to say summoners are op because of its spam skill or the cat. One, every class has a spam function. Two, while the cat can be annoying, it can be dealt with. I wont give away how after all I have a sum(and others) and it doesn't help if your given the answers instead of work for them. I may sound a lil bias but I try not to be after all I'm not the type that sticks to one class.

It's funny when people say summoners can be dealt with...

TFW you go to 6v6 against more than 3 of them...

I agree with op, they shouldn't have nerfed their dmg which is not the problem. People just fail to realize the way the class is designed is completely unfair.

How in the actual *cricket* your pet can CC you while the summoner CC'd? FMs can escape with their SS but it has the same cd as tab so no biggie.

I'm gonna say it again, summoners have too much in their kit with little no effort and yet people come here and cry "but, but... we got nerfed 3 times already!!!"

Catch a summoner on an aerial combo? No worries my kitten can hit through 100% evasion and break their combo.

Got myself CC'd? Ok, my kitten got it while I'm deaf, blind and dumb...

Insane heals, low cd counter, defense break, pierces deflect on LMB (Kappa) helluva of ccs and stealth!!!

Why a summoner has stealth... facepalm...

5 hours ago, Pestiferius said:

I got all classes myself...

and on SF  im top 10 in both 6v6 brackets, top 20 tower (ok only gold arena but i dont do much more then dailys each few days)...totally cant play my class...

you realize the pvp you are refering to is wallet warrior pvp. Nothing about 6v6 or tower is meant to be balanced thats why people can buy their way to the top. I personally do arena at 1950 rate in tag and 1v1. At top tier summoner is a joke. when they do nerfs ( which there was just one ) they have to consider all aspects of the game which in high rated stat scaled arena sum is not even in the top 20 for the past 2 seasons.

Ok here is a class that most summoners that I know hate in pvp sins, des, BDs (depends), KFMs, & FMs (Takes the longest to kill one)

for those classes as a summoner I find it tough against any of those classes and I don't just have a summoner, I have other ones too and I find it easy to kill summoner with other classes. SF's are annoying to deal with, but not as much as KFMs unless they have all of their hm skills. 5 summoners on 1 team? well that's just bad luck on your end, but if you have a few strong des or WLs you can actually kill them despite their healing. If you use a WL you should be able to kill a summoner no problem even if the summoner uses their seed shroud it doesnt mean that they can get too far away since shroud only protects them for about .5secs. I've known people who've learn how to deal with summoners and they are simply just good, so why shouldn't you?

Instead of asking for a nerf why not just ask for a buff if you are so sad and whining because you can't kill 1 single summoner. Their heals the summoner only receives 10% of it anyway. Is it good for a party? sure it is! Can you still kill them? Of course! if you know how to fight well.

42 minutes ago, Kirogi said:

you realize the pvp you are refering to is wallet warrior pvp. Nothing about 6v6 or tower is meant to be balanced thats why people can buy their way to the top. I personally do arena at 1950 rate in tag and 1v1. At top tier summoner is a joke. when they do nerfs ( which there was just one ) they have to consider all aspects of the game which in high rated stat scaled arena sum is not even in the top 20 for the past 2 seasons.

Sadly people fail to realize that summoners are worthless in 1v1 and all of these nerfs are killing them

3 hours ago, Kisagii said:

Ok here is a class that most summoners that I know hate in pvp sins, des, BDs (depends), KFMs, & FMs (Takes the longest to kill one)

for those classes as a summoner I find it tough against any of those classes and I don't just have a summoner, I have other ones too and I find it easy to kill summoner with other classes. SF's are annoying to deal with, but not as much as KFMs unless they have all of their hm skills. 5 summoners on 1 team? well that's just bad luck on your end, but if you have a few strong des or WLs you can actually kill them despite their healing. If you use a WL you should be able to kill a summoner no problem even if the summoner uses their seed shroud it doesnt mean that they can get too far away since shroud only protects them for about .5secs. I've known people who've learn how to deal with summoners and they are simply just good, so why shouldn't you?

Instead of asking for a nerf why not just ask for a buff if you are so sad and whining because you can't kill 1 single summoner. Their heals the summoner only receives 10% of it anyway. Is it good for a party? sure it is! Can you still kill them? Of course! if you know how to fight well.

Sadly people fail to realize that summoners are worthless in 1v1 and all of these nerfs are killing them

No Idea what your talking about but on EU rank 3 overall is a Sum and there are 12 in top 100. And with my SF for example Sum is quit hard to kill in 1on1, i usually gotta deal with the cat somehow first or i wont ever get a single stun combo through (unlike kfm SF i frame only last during the animation and not +1,5sec after its executed) But in Arena SF kinda feels weak tome compared to the other classes i play ore in there (kfm,wl,bm)

9 hours ago, Pestiferius said:

Yeah but the cat SHOULD NOT BE CONTROLEABLE when the sum is CCed...NO OTHER class can get out of cc that redic easy (ok the WL thrall can Q when WL is CCed but talking about unresponsivity...try the thrall if you disslike cat. the delay is immense and the jump animation that slow it can be iframed quit easy) BUT Sum can use a whole lot of stuff to avoid CC due beeinga ble to use all the cat stuff while he is CCed himself. Every time i try to CC a Sum he seems to have one of the cat abilitys rdy. C / V 18sec cd, true friend 45 and i think last is the E skill that can pull with 1 min cd ? (+ of course the normal CC escape with 36sec cd) now add the counter with 8sec cd that lasts 2 secs (and hell wtf stage 2 is op! hit him on counter and he goes stealth, dont hit him and he has 2 sec no dmg taken 3sec where he gets a 25% hp shield wich means effectivly 5sec no dmg ...3sec cd till next counter Oo)

And no i play with average ping of 50-80, living 20km away from where the servers are ;>

The cat works as the other ones classes skills : Blade dancer Counterstrike ,WL Second Wind (brand target 4 sec),KFM Somersault Kick and the list can continue.The summoner concept is a mixture between many classes,as i said ,and its iframes are not standing for Q,E or tab escape like others . While the class lacks Q,E ,Tab things -the devs deccided us to be able to control our cats instead for responding the cc's or even iframe .It still depends on how much we can control our cats -plus take a look into the lore of the summoner lyn : it have the ability to telepathic control his familiar.(In beta the summoner could summon fiends ,being able to control them -now we just got a cat ,because of commercial reasons)

And yes ,a good summoner have to keep its cat ready  and time the skills.Don't assume that all little summoners are just braindead -spamming rmb lmb (lol).Some of summoners can master this class really nice ,as it have great flexibility.

7 hours ago, Kirogi said:

Nobody speaks about arena and arena is not 6v6. Top 50 of the lists:

1v1 - 6 summoner

3v3 - 4 summoner

each 6v6 - 17 summoner

You can see in arena summoner are weaker then other classes, but in both bgs they're dominating. Every 3rd class of top 50 is a summoner. Don't tell me he's not op there. Don't tell me we have to learn how to beat them. Even if you have that know how + equipment it's not just killing him 1v1. And if you think I'm just crying like everyone else who sais something against summoner - my battleground rankings are far above my gear (FM old season, sin this season).

Anyway, I don't want that summoner just get a big nerf. He may needs a rework for some skills to get really balanced (not too strong and not too weak).

I'm laughing my ass of when they say : "summoners got enough nerf''
Are you kidding me? What nerf ? On their dmg? On their RBM skill,the only skill they mastered because there is nothing else needed to play that dumb class?
What about nerfing summoners imba heal or remove their stealth , or their stupid immune shield or their damn petal storm , or their roots and slow and dots and bla bla...or why you just don't make summoner like every other class 
once they blow their escape they are DEAD and there is nothing else that can save them (cat)! Or maybe the other way around remove summoners escape and let the damn cat CC , everyone
knows how to avoid the cat cc's . Most of the players already  know how to deal with this class 1v1 , that's not the problem even if the summoners it's the most unfair class of all
having almost all the abilities from all other  classes. The problem is that sm's are to many in 6v6 (and not only there) . Getting matched 99% of the time with parties full of sm's 
(4-5) with 4-5 cats and it doesn't matter what you do  , how much you avoid (even if you are close to rekt them and bam full hp ) eventually u blow your escape and the cat sit on your face and thats it, and ofc they are still alive (fighting so much summoners
it's taking a lot of time cuz of their healing , their stupid stealth , their stupid cat's which are making my fps just go down to 10 ) And what summoners doing just spam RBM no 
problem just stay and spam like an idiot. Oh let's not forget the other crap sm's pick up the horn , if i am the only one after him and he is not so close forget to catch him
cuz of his cat still annoying and CC me .

All ya ...

BMs: You btches aren't supposed to kill anything. You're damn tanks.

FMs: You're supposed to be ranged DDs and not survival Stun lock, Ice Shield, Bubble Bots with a short ass CD on them.

Des: 24/7 CCing bots.

KFMs: Annoying brats.

If you can't kill summoners in 6v6 you're playing somewhere in the lower ranks.

If you can't kill them in 1v1, 3v3 and blame the weakest pvp class do yourself a favour reroll or leave the arena.

2 hours ago, Shushi said:

I'm laughing my ass of when they say : "summoners got enough nerf''
Are you kidding me? What nerf ? On their dmg? On their RBM skill,the only skill they mastered because there is nothing else needed to play that dumb class?
What about nerfing summoners imba heal or remove their stealth , or their stupid immune shield or their damn petal storm , or their roots and slow and dots and bla bla...or why you just don't make summoner like every other class 
once they blow their escape they are DEAD and there is nothing else that can save them (cat)! Or maybe the other way around remove summoners escape and let the damn cat CC , everyone
knows how to avoid the cat cc's . Most of the players already  know how to deal with this class 1v1 , that's not the problem even if the summoners it's the most unfair class of all
having almost all the abilities from all other  classes. The problem is that sm's are to many in 6v6 (and not only there) . Getting matched 99% of the time with parties full of sm's 
(4-5) with 4-5 cats and it doesn't matter what you do  , how much you avoid (even if you are close to rekt them and bam full hp ) eventually u blow your escape and the cat sit on your face and thats it, and ofc they are still alive (fighting so much summoners
it's taking a lot of time cuz of their healing , their stupid stealth , their stupid cat's which are making my fps just go down to 10 ) And what summoners doing just spam RBM no 
problem just stay and spam like an idiot. Oh let's not forget the other crap sm's pick up the horn , if i am the only one after him and he is not so close forget to catch him
cuz of his cat still annoying and CC me .

you're asking for the removal of a class, how about summoners get a fury buff like destro so their rmb can hit 40k ? seem fair? can take away healing if you give them that im sure they wouldnt complain if they got a nuke like fire bm or destro, or a red fist like kfm. But they don't. the only people that ever complain about sum on forums are usually the low rated players that need to GIT GUD and stop whining

What's wrong with party heal? Most people I know loves the summoner party heal and their not a summoner.

Why are you getting mad about a summoner's party heal in 1v1 when they only get 10% of it?

For 1v1 & 3v3 pvp I use the classes SF, FM, sin, and WL sometimes. Neither one of those have I ever lost to a summoner. If I had them the summoner was just pretty good and used skills well.

Archived