Increase of Draken Necklace and Ring Drop Rate is Needed

Richwilson

I don't mind seeing more drops in both dungeons.

I was lucky enough to get mine for bargain when i ran in F8 Pug party and most doesn't have much gold to bid on it (Ebondrake's Draken Ring) just a few days ago. I just wish i took the picture of it.

Although i noticed some new trend where whales party are now farming those who still doesn't have the legendary by only taking those who still looking for the ring and necklace. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see...

Desolate Tomb - Draken Necklace
224 runs total (just a few 4 man)

4 necklaces seen

1 necklace before Citadel patch - arround 90 runs - all 6 man

3 necklaces after Citadel patch - arround 130 runs - almost all 6 man

Prices: 1st 636g (I had like 1200g so I didn't want to bid more, oh well), 2nd 1650g (I was pissed as hell, a noob who was killing half of the party during the whole fight (including mark and himself) took the necklace...), 3rd for 1787g and 4th for 1586g, sick prices... Meanwhile my friend made 100 runs and has seen 4 necklaces, he got his necklace for 1100g and others "went" for less than 1k, that's just unfair.

Ebondrake Citadel - Draken Ring
Exactly 120 runs (just a few 4 man)
4 rings seen
Prices: 560 (mine), 500, 460, 440.

Well... as we discuss here, the rate of draken stuff is STILL pretty too low for sure. We have to do tons of runs (some ppl less, some ppl more) to be able to SEE a draken item. But that's not the end. There are other players in your party who will bid and while the ring is pretty cheap, the necklace... people bid insane amounts of gold just to get it... and then we have tons of ppl with an Oath stage 5 or stage 6... so my question is: why they even bid if they can't upgrade it (FOR WEEKS)?

My goal is to get my own necklace for less than 1000g (I don't really care if it's 100, 500 or 900 but it would be nice to get it for 100, right - why do I write that - because some ppl "above" look like they have some kind of problems) and to upgrade both necklace and ring straight to stage 10. I'm missing some ornaments but that's not that important.

Well, what can I add. Good luck to people who want to get the draken stuff (including me).
If there are ppl who want to make a group and farm the necklace, I'm up for it. I just want to have my own necklace before I finish 300 runs. If I get mine before that happens then I don't mind any of you taking the next one for 100 gold.

Cheers,

Walex

5 hours ago, Walex said:

Meanwhile my friend made 100 runs and has seen 4 necklaces, he got his necklace for 1100g and others "went" for less than 1k, that's just unfair.

Yes it is but that is how the system works. I dont even have 100 tomb runs but I have my neck since ages and got it for 650g in random party. I also got the ring after less than 30 runs for 333g some days after the patch while looking for the ss. That's not even 1000g for both. I know it was big luck because I havent seen many necks or rings.

The drop rate seems to be very low and I dont have a problem increasing it. Sure, we cant have a drop rate of 10% because we can spam the dungeons without any limit but having hundreds of runs without the thing is just stupid.

16 hours ago, DestinyImpulse said:

for my own experiences, 100 times citadel 4 times ring dropped, 60 times tomb 3 times necklace dropped so far.

You got very lucky there.

3 hours ago, Raizou said:

I have a question to you guys:

• IF legendary accessoires would be implemented in Hongmoon Store for lets say 8k NCoins+ each, would you buy it?

Im just interested^^ And yes i know, its 100% P2W!

Some people might, but you have to remember a lot of the players are F2P as well. Having that in HM and/or NCoin store would help those "P2W" players, but one of the best way to help the F2P players is to increase the drop rate more.

Trying to get at least one piece about 3 weeks, 100 citadels 80 tombs, one piece of both, both times outbidded by some whale.

Since all important clanmates already have it, they totally puke from those dungeons after such stupid grind, i need to suffer pugs.

Frustration frustration, no sense of progress. I have no words. This games rng manages allways to disgust me so much, everytime i want something, either its outfit from box, or this.

Boosted droprate ... what a joke!

Thing is, you cant make even static to farm this, noone will run another 150 runs with you, after they did 150 runs for thiers. Noone is that mad.

Fire lord stupid plastic toy looking shittiest designed boss ever, im not even thinking while doing that anymore, and zakhan about same.

Whats the point of making everyone totally hate dungeons, cuz they have to run them so many times lol.

Yeti 417 times, necro 231, cold storage 287, lair 370, asura 215. So much fun! Now lets do that with citadel and tomb.

Yes in tera i had 360 MCHM runs too, but that was the only dungeon which we ran so much, and it was rewarding, selling quills, each run solid income, not share from one ornament at best, dreaming about golden pillar and whale who again outbids me. 

5 hours ago, SilentOne said:

500+g/each, i wouldn't be even mad tbh.

just to let you know i have +170 runs and its the second time that someone outbid me with alot of gold. drop chance is low + a chance to get whales that can outbid you even if it drops.

5 minutes ago, sakuraya said:

just to let you know i have +170 runs and its the second time that someone outbid me with alot of gold. drop chance is low + a chance to get whales that can outbid you even if it drops.

this... that 500g share after 170 runs, it doesnt really pay off!

7 minutes ago, babeln said:

this... that 500g share after 170 runs, it doesnt really pay off!

getting necklace is more important than getting gold from crazy bid like that, don't forget that more legendary accs are comming which alot more grind than this. desolate been out for 3 months now and im stuck with true python necklace

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/11/2016 at 5:23 PM, Raizou said:

I have a question to you guys:

• IF legendary accessoires would be implemented in Hongmoon Store for lets say 8k NCoins+ each, would you buy it?

Im just interested^^ And yes i know, its 100% P2W!

No i dont buy but is because i lost any hope in NCS!

But i prefer see this than all RNG NCS put in Store

Archived