Sin just got to 50, need tips

reynnsnow

Hello, I had gotten to lvl 45 back in January when the NA server came out and I did some stuff for 2 weeks and just 3 days ago BnS sent me a whole set of items and a weapon and coins for my sin to continue playing and I use that weapon and accessory stuff to 50, but it can't be evolved and stuff. So I'm just wondering; where do I start and what should I be doing like dungeons, dailies, farming gold or something, crafting a weapon, idk but if you have an answer, please put some detail into explaining it. 

TL;DR: Just got to 50, which is basically ground 0 (starting line), I am here. What do I do now and where do I start looking for items and stuff to moving along and get to the (finish line).

P.S. my weapon is a special event weapon and my accessory too, so they can't be evolved, idk what weapon I need now at 50 to start getting an orange.

Finish all your quests if you haven't yet, that will get you around hongmoon 5/6/7.  Then head to the Shiverstone Range in the Silverfrost Mountains, to the west of the Explorer's Base Camp there is a monster called Gabiyung, kill him and get the full Northern Critical Soul Shield set.  After that you can work on farming weapons and materials to upgrade your weapon or head into the avalanche den to farm the Yeti Soul Shield set.  If you're in a guild try to get help farming asura/ebondrake 1/2/4/6/8 and be ido/tomb 3/5/7 soul shields.

Hello, Idk what you mean by all quests.. I'm finishing my yellow quest atm, it's the story about yura and the missing kids. I already have the northern crit soul shield set. But, you said just farm weapons and materials to upgrade your weapon.... I don't have a weapon that can be upgraded, so what do I do? I have my old siren weapon in the bank, but I use my event weapon and accessory set called, Jyansei's Awakened breeze dagger- stage 10 and then I have Jyansei's true siren necklace, earrings, and ring and Jyansei's true awakened oathbreaker bracelet- stage 10. Since their timed event items they can't be upgraded, what weapon and accessory should I get that's better than what I have and can start farming to upgrade it?

You need to upgrade that old siren weapon in your storage. Keep upgrading it until it gets better than your current weapon. It's expensive but that's your only weapon that you get to upgrade. Same with everything else, upgrade all your old things that have replaced with the event items you got. For starters you want to run Awakened Necroplis, Avalanche Den, and Lair of frozen fang. Those three are the essential dungeons for newer players.

Ok, you want tips? 

1. You have weapon/accesories that can't be upgrade so you need to find the ones that can be upgraded hopefully they're still in your inventory. Otherwise you'll have to go back to Jadestone Village and buy the Hongmoon ones from NPC and let them from scratch. Shouldn't be too hard just annoying.
2. Just because you're level 50, don't expect to instantly jump into hard level 50 content. In fact, you'll probably still have to do some level 45 content related dungeons if your AP isn't high enough. 
3. If you're below 500 AP, these are the steps I'd recommend.

-Mushin Tower 1F - 8F, if you can get farther then that's better.
     -Bloodshade Harbor and Blackram Supply Chain dailies.
     -You can LFP Heaven's Mandate, Lair of the Frozen Fang, Avalanche's Den, Cold Storage. These are easy level 50 content dungeons that you should be able to do regardless of AP.
     -If you don't have Soul yet, do a couple of Naryu Lab runs get 80 relic pieces and get Moonwater Soul which is a good 10 AP.

-Arena 1v1 and 3v3 pvp, if you're good at it, you can get a lot of soulstones from this. 
     -Misty Woods faction dailies, if you're not good at pvp you get roughly about 15 soulstones a day, so you don't have to buy them.
     -Soulstone Plains good for soulstones and moonstones at low level.

-Lastly, do Silverfrost mountain dailies, they're good profit if you're still low level.
Doing all of this everyday should put you in the 500+ range within a month or less.
4. The easiest way (in my opinion and it's up for open discussion) is getting your accesories (Necklace, Earrings, Ring) to True Siren Stage 10, Bracelet to Awakened Oathbreaker Stage 10, and weapon to True Oathbreaker Stage 10. 
5. When you reach 500 AP you should be able to recruit for all dungeons 6-man excluding Desolate Tomb and Ebondrake Citadel. Just recruit from the dungeon you want and type something like "500+ AP daily"

TL;DR : This game is super grindy, it'll take a while to jump into late game content but if you're consistent and like the game it won't be as hard. If you feel like it's a burden then you won't be able to reach this. Or just become a whale and pay your way to high AP. I do recommend you read everything I typed and not rely only on this TL;DR. /wink.

• 1 month later...
On 5.11.2016 at 0:23 AM, PooHie said:

TL;DR : This game is super grindy, it'll take a while to jump into late game content but if you're consistent and like the game it won't be as hard. If you feel like it's a burden then you won't be able to reach this. Or just become a whale and pay your way to high AP. I do recommend you read everything I typed and not rely only on this TL;DR. /wink.

A month of grinding to reach 500 AP? :O

22 hours ago, Cradien said:

A month of grinding to reach 500 AP? :O

That's a give-or-take. If you are super lucky in your RNG for the right evo/breakthrough weapons/accessories, and have enough golds for upgrades, shouldn't take too long.

I would recommend to find a clan (if you aren't already in one) that is around lv14 because then you can utilize their 5% discount on upgrade/evo cost :)

Archived