Fellow clan leaders unite!

Nathalie Narianna

Ok so as  clan leaders we already had to deal with the lack of managing options we actually have like keeping track of member activity.

but now the mighty creators have also decided to take our crowns away in clan chat! 

When are clans and us as it's  leaders going to get some love ?

have we not been asking for a last online and other features that make clan leading life more easy?

and now instead of giving us something they neutered us even more by taken our very symbol of leadership away.

or am i just the only leader who feels this way :( 

hope i did not offend with this post and that there are more fellow leaders out there that feel the same way.

What would you love to see change/implemented for clan leading/managing and how do you currently keep track of member activity ? 

Kind greetings 

Nathalie Narianna (Clan leader of Dark redemption on Hoa district) 

As a clan leader it would be more than awesome if there could be made these little changes:

- Add the 3 Hongmoon Pellets in Large Workshop and make the Small Workshop have just 1 Hongmoon Pellet for crafting.
- Let us see when someone was online the last time and logs for who has donated and what. Should not be too huge task to see for a month back who donated and what just to keep track on things.
- Remove moonstones from clan crafting depot. Our clan has some people thinking that they can take out the moonstones that they put in clan crafting and as I am still just a human I cannot be online 24/7 warning not to donate moonstones.

- Add the Black Red Official Uniform Designs into Hongmoon Store with Hongmoon Coins darnit!!!!!!! >_< *tilts and flips tables*

@Lunakitty 

These are exactly the ''little things'' that we are missing as clan leaders.

I have removed people by accident simply because as you say we can't be online 24/7 

and these pour souls just happened to be there when i was not.

and i agree what gives with these clan craft materials being N-coin shop only well for the great part anyways 

Thanks for the reply it is good to see i am not alone in these frustrations around clan leading :) 

Kind greetings.

I totally agree with these. Clan leaders should have more management functions.

Keeping track of who donated what and when, members login activities and crafting records will be very well appreciated.

I do know that the devs have lots of things to do with the huge and insane demands from EU/NA players but these features

will be gladly welcome. I do not demand an ERP but simple features will greatly help.

Regards.

I would suggest that being in a clan is not very supported, you can make things in crafting shop, but really seems to be very few perks to being in a clan other then social aspect.  I think they should add more features and perks to being in a clan, not only for leaders...but granted, the leaders need more options.

To the loss of crown, think we just facing politically correctness, same reason schools went from A-F grading system to meteric crap no one has any idea of what it means.  Hurts people's feelings in their safe space to see a crown near someone else's name, and they do not have one near theirs.

I agree there should be a log of donation. It is kinda sad that sometimes clan members donate something (even though it is common materials), it still takes time to farm them. It is not recorded and since it is common materials clan leaders will just ignore it. When those clan members later ask for simple things maybe 1 moonwater transformation stone or help in running some dungeons, and you can see clan leaders ignoring them. These are the times I wish I can show some logs and ask them to help each other.

@Lelouch Lamperougie

May i say you might be either not in a clan or in the wrong one ;) 

if a clan leader looks after his/her clan and lvl's it up there is plenty of perks that make being in a clan worth it.

Think of things such as upgrade discounts on upgrading/breaking through weapons,reduced mail fees between clan members 

and other small things.But you say there need to be more options for regular members what do you have in mind ? 

as for the leader crown,this may just be me but i do notice people just react less to anything i may have to say especially new members who may have just joined.

in other MMO's it is not to uncommon that in clan/guildchat the leader stands out in some way there are reasons for that.

Kind greetings :)  

@SoulsHunter

oooh i am sad to hear you have had such exp with clan leaders :( 

i never understood the whole donation pressure of some clans exploiting their members.

in my clan there is no such thing i have let people donate when ever and what ever they wanted granted it took us a while but we have reached clan level 14.

if people want something crafted all they have to do is ask if the resources are there for me to start the craft i will and all i expect is that you donate for the craft you requested.

for example HM pellets my golden rule is certificate= pellet.

the rest of the mats needed are often donated by the members that don't even need it.

Also people do not mind helping each other out here we can start parties simply because one member needs an SS on an alt :D 

and for fun we have Bikini show offs in Mushins tower when we are bored hehehe 

But maybe i just got lucky with the good  people in my little clan :) 

11 hours ago, Nathalie Narianna said:

@Lelouch Lamperougie

May i say you might be either not in a clan or in the wrong one ;) 

if a clan leader looks after his/her clan and lvl's it up there is plenty of perks that make being in a clan worth it.

Think of things such as upgrade discounts on upgrading/breaking through weapons,reduced mail fees between clan members 

and other small things.But you say there need to be more options for regular members what do you have in mind ? 

as for the leader crown,this may just be me but i do notice people just react less to anything i may have to say especially new members who may have just joined.

in other MMO's it is not to uncommon that in clan/guildchat the leader stands out in some way there are reasons for that.

Yes, I am aware of the "small perks".  But they are not a lot or worth the effort to leveling a clan, if you looked at the cost of upgrading a clan "mail cost" being -2 copper is completely a rip off.  At the end of the day, even the upgrade costs is a rip.  The amount of gold and other mats needed to level a clan, you could have just saved it and had 10x the amount of money you save from clan rank upgrade reduction.

Some Ideas for clan stuff:

1.  XP boost

2.  X amount of coin from missions added to clan bank from each player, on top of rewards going to them.

3. Clan party boosts; an entire party of clan mates running dungeons should get skill buffs and % boost in XP, coin, rare drop.

@Lelouch Lamperougie
I hate to say it but the perks you mentioned are not really attractive.

What clan members need the most help is soulstones, moonstones and gold. And that is exactly what we need to donate to clan. So joining a clan only serves to cripple new players instead of helping them.

And since old players will be able to donate these stuffs to clan they cannot afford to spare any for new players.

Archived