Login server down? EU

MangoMHF

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope that was a few days ago.

What I have noticed I have 2 laptop with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1. Tried logging into the forums with that and it gave me an error:

Failed to login, problem from our backend.

Currently on PC, windows 10 and I am able to login into the forums as well as support forums lol, but not the game.

i just called our ISP costumer service that running by monkeys and basically the employee just admitted to me that recently they blocked alot of applications and such, so i talked to him and explain my problem what he told me to do is to E-mail them on care@etisalat.ae and explain everything on that mail and provide some screenshots so the "Technical team" can solve it.

TL;DR: Send a mail to that E-Mail so those bunch of monkeys can work on it.

Greetings, i have been facing problem with a game that im playing since 10 months and suddenly last week it stop working I have contacted the support team in Etisalat but none helped me until i reach to a supervisor and he told me to send a message to you so you can investigate the problem which is the port number 6600 is blocked for some reason and i need it to get unblocked so i can use the program again (game), also before i contact Etisalat support i have made sure the problem is not from the game side at all, so i have checked the port with some sites and apps and all says it is blocked and contact the game support and they told me that my ISP blocked that port which is needed to be open to use the game, meanwhile i hope u unblock the port since the game has nothing to do with legal issues or terms of etisalat 

here the port 6600 is closed https://gyazo.com/5da870c975f5386d45b663b380d3fe46

here is the official forum of the game where everyone from uae facing the same problem https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/222867-login-server-down-eu/?page=4

here is the error im getting i cant even pass the login https://gyazo.com/e3489f57b1044ad0b71d60ce39577d11

thank you and hope you get to me asap,

send this to care@etisalat.ae

Hi Guys,

I don't think the issue is because of Etisalat, the mentioned port (6600) is not blocked! What are you doing is testing the port forwarding of 6600 on your own pc, which will be always blocked. I've checked using the same website but I've entered the host IP as the BNS authentication server (64.25.35.100) and it was open.

Also I used the PsPing to ping the Auth server on port 6600 and below is the result of this ping:

PsPing v2.10 - PsPing - ping, latency, bandwidth measurement utility

Copyright (C) 2012-2016 Mark Russinovich

Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com

TCP connect to 64.25.35.100:6600:

5 iterations (warmup 1) ping test:

Connecting to 64.25.35.100:6600 (warmup): from 192.168.*.*:53420: 250.02ms

Connecting to 64.25.35.100:6600: from 192.168.*.*:53421: 241.71ms

Connecting to 64.25.35.100:6600: from 192.168.*.*:53423: 248.16ms

Connecting to 64.25.35.100:6600: from 192.168.*.*:53424: 242.67ms

Connecting to 64.25.35.100:6600: from 192.168.*.*:53426: 245.24ms

TCP connect statistics for 64.25.35.100:6600:

Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

Minimum = 241.71ms, Maximum = 248.16ms, Average = 244.44ms

From above I've received a response from the mentioned server, which clearly indicate that the port is not blocked from Etisalat. And this will lead us that the issue is at BNS side!

Where we, as UAE players, deserver an official response from BNS about this issue, or they need to return what we spent on this game if they are not willing to help or explain.

day 6.  i can now feel the withdrawal creeping in.  like a tiny insect creeping behind your head, crawling towards your ear, whispering, "i need to play BnS, i need to play BnS, i need to play BnS".  you begin to hallucinate, you see Lusung looking down on you laughing.  You try to hit him with all you got, you try to punch him and kick him and dump all your high damage skills, but nothing works, same like the login.  so you just sit there and start to stare at the corner, counting the seconds, crying, hoping, that you might be able to see jinsoyun at the mandate again.

I work in IT and I am going crazy trying to figure this. It could be one of 2 things ISP firewall issue or Authentication issue. However, this is a time out error. Which basically means Packets are being lost somewhere.

Which unfortunately command prompt cannot indicate, but networking tools wireshark or WinMTR

icmp.us.ncwest.com - 100% packet loss and not reachable
icmp.eu.ncwest.com - 85% packet loss and slowly reduces overtime 

This packet loss is happening when packets are being sent through public IP address. Which could mean or maybe mean being blocked by a firewall.

Archived