Login server down? EU

MangoMHF

but unless we know what actually to tell them, we cant do anything.  like what server address they should look out for.  and i doubt they will make exceptions for us to make our residential subscriptions, static ip.

i used hotspot shield. but its not a fix. its just a workaround.  you will have terrible terrible ping even if you paid for the service.  vpn's are not meant to be used to play blade and soul and expect to have a good time.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about someone to draft a letter to Etisalat, and we can mention that we pay lots of money for this game and if they are not willing to fix it, they should indemnify us for  what we paid, and then to send this email all at once.

So, they will feel that it is a serious issue.

36 minutes ago, KashinDyne said:

It will really work on etisalat business DSL coz it has a Static IP, unlike the others (like me) who only depends on a cheap package from etisalat we can't connect coz we are using a Dynamic IP and its sad to say that we can't make our IP address into Static coz it will be a problem to our neighbors, the only option here is to use a VPN or NCsoft to give us a consideration to talk to UAE's internet service provider (Etisalat) in order for us to play in peace just like how we used to be.

I am Using DSL package 24 MB/sec but got same and I play on PC with cable not wireless and still got the same issue like you guys I don't think it does matter 

16 minutes ago, WarlockAmeer said:

I don't mind to call Etisalat on this regard, but we need the details, like the ports, Destination IP address and the protocol (TCP/UPD), etc.

I use Hotspot Shield and I connect from any EU countries. Please note that the ping is so bad when connecting using the mentioned VPN (144 - 153 ms) :(

wait, did you say 144-153?  thats not bad! i was on elife lite (12mbps) for awhile and decided to upgrade when this thing happened so i was not actually able to test if ping improves on 50mbps subcription, but while i was on 12mbps, the ping was 200+ and i was happy with that (200ms and that is already using a pingbooster).  bear in mind that vpn is not the same as a ping booster app

2 minutes ago, WarlockAmeer said:

My ping didn't go above 125ms without the VPN connection. Try to connect using a direct wire from the FTTH router to your PC and create a PPPoE connection in Windows and connect using your username and password and see if this will improve the ping. If not, try to restart the router (ftth) multiple times and see if the ping would improve after a couple of restarts.

If not, they you have to live with it. :(

not possible anymore with etisalat's BS managed plug and play router scheme

17 minutes ago, sexydadee said:

wait, did you say 144-153?  thats not bad! i was on elife lite (12mbps) for awhile and decided to upgrade when this thing happened so i was not actually able to test if ping improves on 50mbps subcription, but while i was on 12mbps, the ping was 200+ and i was happy with that (200ms and that is already using a pingbooster).  bear in mind that vpn is not the same as a ping booster app

My ping didn't go above 125ms without the VPN connection. Try to connect using a direct wire from the FTTH router to your PC and create a PPPoE connection in Windows and connect using your username and password and see if this will improve the ping. If not, try to restart the router (ftth) multiple times and see if the ping would improve after a couple of restarts.

12 minutes ago, Artemasx said:

Guys this issue is not from Etisalat stop looking away from the main issue , the game was working properly they did something and it suddenly stopped they can fix it back , we should w8 a bit ..

I would agree with you, because when I ping the server, I got a reply, so if the server is blocked then the ping will time out? What do you think?

28 minutes ago, sexydadee said:
15 minutes ago, WarlockAmeer said:

I would agree with you, because when I ping the server, I got a reply, so if the server is blocked then the ping will time out? What do you think?

Yup totally agreeing with you ...

how did you contact etisalat support to tell them about forwarding the ports? by call center 800101?

2 minutes ago, MangoMHF said:

I hope so but for now, Keep focused and help support team and do what they ask us. Also call Etisalat and ask them to forward the following TCP ports 80, 2106, 6600, 10241, 12100, 10900, 10100, and 11900.

Also tell them that you are having issues with the internet and that something is blocking the connection to the game. 

Also do this and send it to BnS Support;

Additionally, I would like you to use a program called WinMTR that may be of some use to us in determining the health of your Internet connection while installing or downloading Blade and Soul. What this program will do is continuously check your Internet connection so we can see your connection to the Blade and Soul servers. This will help determine if the downloading issue is coming from your network, a data center in-between or if it's coming from the Blade and Soul servers themselves.

You can find the program and information on how to use it at http://winmtr.net/how-to/

Please download and install WinMTR. Run the program and in the upper left corner you will see a "Host" drop-down text box.

In that field type in the following IP depending on if you are on an NA or EU server:

icmp.us.ncwest.com
icmp.eu.ncwest.com

Once the IP is typed in, click "Start" button. Please allow the tool to run for 100 seconds even if you are unable to install, patch, or play. Once you have at least 100 seconds of data, please switch over to WinMTR and click on the Stop button.

(NOTE: Please run the WinMTR during the time that you are experiencing this issue. So if you are experiencing lag or being disconnected in game, please run the report during these times if this is your issue.)

Next, click on "Export TEXT" and save the file to your computer in a location that will be easy to find, such as your Desktop. Then please update your incident at the provided link and attach the report.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

56 minutes ago, Jhii said:

3 Days without BNS.. guys there's a halloween event on, we're missing out days, please fix this asap

like,  can we get a compensate of the lost days at least?

I hope so but for now, Keep focused and help support team and do what they ask us. Also call Etisalat and ask them to forward the following TCP ports 80, 2106, 6600, 10241, 12100, 10900, 10100, and 11900.

Also tell them that you are having issues with the internet and that something is blocking the connection to the game. 

Also do this and send it to BnS Support;

Additionally, I would like you to use a program called WinMTR that may be of some use to us in determining the health of your Internet connection while installing or downloading Blade and Soul. What this program will do is continuously check your Internet connection so we can see your connection to the Blade and Soul servers. This will help determine if the downloading issue is coming from your network, a data center in-between or if it's coming from the Blade and Soul servers themselves.

You can find the program and information on how to use it at http://winmtr.net/how-to/

Please download and install WinMTR. Run the program and in the upper left corner you will see a "Host" drop-down text box.

In that field type in the following IP depending on if you are on an NA or EU server:

icmp.us.ncwest.com
icmp.eu.ncwest.com

Once the IP is typed in, click "Start" button. Please allow the tool to run for 100 seconds even if you are unable to install, patch, or play. Once you have at least 100 seconds of data, please switch over to WinMTR and click on the Stop button.

(NOTE: Please run the WinMTR during the time that you are experiencing this issue. So if you are experiencing lag or being disconnected in game, please run the report during these times if this is your issue.)

Next, click on "Export TEXT" and save the file to your computer in a location that will be easy to find, such as your Desktop. Then please update your incident at the provided link and attach the report.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

2 hours ago, Artemasx said:

Good afternoon guys .

Please can you guys make a whatsapp group to keep updated , am at work and keep thinking of the game xD .

GUYS PM ME YOUR IN GAME NAME AND YOUR MOBILE NUMBER AND I WILL CREATE A WHATSAPP GROUP, LET'S HAVE A MEETING THERE.

Archived