Right click on Blade & Soul shortcut.

Properties.

Compatibility.

Compatibility mode

Run this program in compatibility mode for:

Windows 7

Settings

Run this program as an administrator.

Try this ,I been digging some and some ppls got it work.Good Luck :)

21 minutes ago, Windy said:

Right click on Blade & Soul shortcut.

Properties.

Compatibility.

Compatibility mode

Run this program in compatibility mode for:

Windows 7

Settings

Run this program as an administrator.

Try this ,I been digging some and some ppls got it work.Good Luck :)

i have same problem i tired it didnt work for me !

• NCSOFT

Hello,

Our teams are currently investigating this issue which seems to affect players located in the United Arab Emirates. The good news is that no one is banned (as I have read in some posts) nor IP Blocked otherwise you wouldn't be able to log on the website (and post here). This seems to be a network issue affecting the game login only.

At this time unfortunately we are unable to provide more details.

Thank you again for your understanding.

5 minutes ago, Youmukon said:

Hello,

Our teams are currently investigating this issue which seems to affect players located in the United Arab Emirates. The good news is that no one is banned (as I have read in some posts) nor IP Blocked otherwise you wouldn't be able to log on the website (and post here). This seems to be a network issue affecting the game login only.

Thank you so much!! 

I thought i was the only one here xD
I live in Dubai too please fix it before maintenance I couldn't play since yesterday ...

10 hours ago, Youmukon said:

Hello,

Really Thanks ^_^ ...

i tried using a VPN and it worked. So im not sure if Etisalat is blocking the login server.  I could call them and tell them to unblock it if I knew the login server address of blade and soul EU. but i cant really say for sure.  When I was at my office which uses etisalat business DSL, I was also able to login without problems.  So I dunno, maybe it's the consumer ftth that is having this blockage.

20 minutes ago, sexydadee said:

i tried using a VPN and it worked. So im not sure if Etisalat is blocking the login server.  I could call them and tell them to unblock it if I knew the login server address of blade and soul EU. but i cant really say for sure.  When I was at my office which uses etisalat business DSL, I was also able to login without problems.  So I dunno, maybe it's the consumer ftth that is having this blockage.

It will really work on etisalat business DSL coz it has a Static IP, unlike the others (like me) who only depends on a cheap package from etisalat we can't connect coz we are using a Dynamic IP and its sad to say that we can't make our IP address into Static coz it will be a problem to our neighbors, the only option here is to use a VPN or NCsoft to give us a consideration to talk to UAE's internet service provider (Etisalat) in order for us to play in peace just like how we used to be.

I don't mind to call Etisalat on this regard, but we need the details, like the ports, Destination IP address and the protocol (TCP/UPD), etc.

I use Hotspot Shield and I connect from any EU countries. Please note that the ping is so bad when connecting using the mentioned VPN (144 - 153 ms) :(

I got an idea why don't we all players here in UAE unite and let us all initiate a phone call to etisalat.. who knows if the power of unity could turn the table.

Or kindly share us your VPN so that we could also play, all VPN websites are all blocked here in UAE.

Archived