Forums

Revelation Online

Pacma

Who else is gonna join this game?

i personally quit BnS like 8 months ago, i try to rejoin but everytime i come back my class is nerfed and  is gonna get another one in the next update (summoner)

so now i have the summoner in Revleation, looks very similar to BnS summoner but actually seems viable.

The new assasin class has the same stealth animation too.

hopefully they dont nerf summoner every week like they do here  -.-

they even get a dolphin!

(This thread is probably going to get locked)

I will be playing both for sure. They're both very different games and have many cool features. Revelation satisfies my desire for an open world flight system with hard core fantasy and roleplay, whereas Blade & Soul wins with combat and storyline hands down. Different art styles, different storylines, different combat systems, etc. They're too different to compare. So I say play both games.

1 hour ago, Shukran said:

why starting a whine train on BnS forum after quitting game 8 months ago? fear to be alone there? fear to find revelation p2w/grind/boring/bad/lag/crash?

That's pretty much why all hypetrainers do it... scared they will be alone.  And when the "new fad game" disappoints, they will wait and jump on the next hypetrain.

.....You quit 8 months ago still lurking in the forums making another one of these pointless threads @.@ but rofl you quit cause summoners got nerfed? lolol that is one legit reason to quit a game, what happens if they nerf your class in revelations too :3 just saying, you probably struggle to find the perfect mmo to stick with. And Fyi summoners still the most OP classes, i mean look into the rankings summoners every where....nerf them even more .__.

2 hours ago, Pacma said:

Who else is gonna join this game?  i personally quit BnS like 8 months ago, i try to rejoin but everytime i come back my class is nerfed and  is gonna get another one in the next update (summoner) s  now i have the summoner in Revleation, looks very similar to BnS summoner but actually seems viable.

The new assasin class has the same stealth animation too.  hopefully they dont nerf summoner every week like they do here  -.-  they even get a dolphin!

You quit 8 months ago, when the game was less than 2 months old and you come back to say this?  Why not just stick to the RO forum?  What was your point of coming to these forums?

I'm not saying RO can't or won't be a great game, it could be, but seriously, don't be that cricket.

Just so you know, I main summoner and the nerf is too hyped about and it is not actually effecting that much solo play. So what if your dps got lowered 1-4k when in party play your dps increased 10k? I am not kidding. Get yourself WL friend to spam dungeons with. That awakened Sunflower/Bees hurt like a fire truck. Personally I wouldn't quit a character just because they got nerfed as it depends so much how you play your character. Summoners are still op.

But anyway have fun in Revelation, I shall stay here. :P

8 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Just so you know, I main summoner and the nerf is too hyped about and it is not actually effecting that much solo play. So what if your dps got lowered 1-4k when in party play your dps increased 10k? I am not kidding. Get yourself WL friend to spam dungeons with. That awakened Sunflower/Bees hurt like a fire truck. Personally I wouldn't quit a character just because they got nerfed as it depends so much how you play your character. Summoners are still op.

But anyway have fun in Revelation, I shall stay here. :P

i would rather be viable in solo and group like all classes rather than be un viable in solo and op in group.

and everyone else, i been left this game, i just check the forums every now and then to see whats been going on, usually its just another summoner nerf.

8 minutes ago, Pacma said:

i would rather be viable in solo and group like all classes rather than be un viable in solo and op in group.

and everyone else, i been left this game, i just check the forums every now and then to see whats been going on, usually its just another summoner nerf.

....Summoner is still viable in any situation you just listed though. She just said that the nerf was only 1~4k to your dps. If this effects your gameplay in solo or group then I suggest you learn the class more.

And if you've already quit but lurk the forums, why bring up a completely different game on the Blade and Soul forums? Go to the Revelation Online forums and ask for BnS people there instead.

Fun fact: If you had kept playing, you could've gotten all the free stuff and other handouts along with upgrade discounts OR you could've rerolled to FM instead of hanging around here making a doomsday for BnS thread. It happens to every mmo type game whenever another mmo type game is released, whether it succeeds or not is a different story.

6 hours ago, Pacma said:

i personally quit BnS like 8 months ago, i try to rejoin but everytime i come back my class is nerfed and  is gonna get another one in the next update (summoner)

so now i have the summoner in Revleation, looks very similar to BnS summoner but actually seems viable.

they even get a dolphin!

Do not compare RO to Bns summoner because they are totally different and utilize completely differently. anyway only the ones who dont know how to actyually play a summoner quit and complain about a nerf, Given it annoys me a bit that things i usually do take a bit longer now to solo but w/e. Other classes get nerfs incomming aswel so no biggie.

Great, with one summoner less. You can gather them all those that complain about non existent nerf and take them with you nobody will miss you or them. And why everyone is overhyping RO? In terms of graphics and combat doesn't even come closer to BnS. 

10 hours ago, Pacma said:

they even get a dolphin!

What a bullshet.

8 months ago were no class balancing patches, so nice way to explain why did you sux in that game, and so on - left.

That is action game, not a game for people with one finger only - so obviously, revamps are needed.

So taking case in this way - then you won't find friends here. But gl anyway.

• Bronn locked this topic
  • NCSOFT

Hi everyone,

While we don't actively restrict referring to other games, these are the official Blade & Soul forums and as such, I'm closing this thread. Feel free to use the respective game forums for dicussions about this title.

Archived