Forums

Nerfed Summnors

Airiel69

Summoners are not OP and do not need to be nerfed any more. The issue is that the people want to complain about them have other high levels carry them through dungeons and so on cause they cant play their class. The ones who needs to be nerfed is assassins. They should not be able to attack in hide mode and spam those skills to keep us in the air and stay in hide throughout a whole PVP. All you people who biotch about summers turn around and biotch in dungeons cause they cant do something or you tell them how to play their class. Soon the people who have summoners are going to quit or not play that class any more. Another issue is why force us to do PVP for gear and things. Not all players like to PVP. The more I play this game the more I am seriously looking into other games cause I am getting sick of it.

I feel like a certain someone just made a alt account just to prove that "other people" are complaining about the summoner nerf but I'll bite.

32 minutes ago, Airiel69 said:

Summoners are not OP and do not need to be nerfed any more

You literally lost 5k dps or so to your overall dps.

My goodness, I never knew it was that much of a problem that you lost some dps.

If you can't live with that small change then be my guest and leave.

32 minutes ago, Airiel69 said:

Another issue is why force us to do PVP for gear and things.

Force you to PvP for gear? Where's the force? Last time I checked you don't have step foot into Arena to obtain any materials for your gear.

If you're talking about the Legendary PvP weapon/soul shields, those are even needed for PvE or to progress in your gear. Those are just side weapons for PvP which is obvious you have to PvP to get them.

Archived