Draken Necklace no longer want to drop...

Corage

I made 120 runs after "Increase drop rate patch" started, and no necklace.  My friend has made 330 runs, and only one necklace. Just think about it. 330 RUNS- its 110 HOURS, AND ONLY ONE NECKLACE. Its not funny, rly.... not funny. Drop rate was increased? Dont think so...

We need another way to obtain it, for exmpl, put Draken Neck to Achive merchant, for "100 run Achive" and 100 gold (or higher).   Or we need rly higher chance to get it..

it s the worst when u see people under 20 runs getting in under 300 gold

they are trying to ignore it by saying "legendary stuff shouldnt be easy to get" but it IS easy for people with good rng while one with bad rng will NEVER get something out of all those runs, 

That's not called "hard" to obtain, it's called gambling.

11 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

sooner or later they will make it easier to get, just be patient and stop with this weekly bull*cricket*

Can you shutup already ?

People are sick of this shit RNG, Even in the damn shit Masts when it was released people with good RNG get that *cricket*ing 1000 Gold while people with no luck like me can barely get the *cricket*ing key and when I get box, I always get shit

It just the same shit RNG crap

4 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Can you shutup already ?

People are sick of this shit RNG, Even in the damn shit Masts when it was released people with good RNG get that *cricket*ing 1000 Gold while people with no luck like me can barely get the *cricket*ing key and when I get box, I always get shit

you should chill in the first place. If someone's forcing you to play bns, call the police and get help. Else just get over its rng and be quiet. Or just quit, it might help your current sanity

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

Can you shutup already ?

Bruh, I have over 300 runs in Masts and I haven't seen the box even once. A GM told me to keep trying. Thanks genius, you're so helpful. That guy likely hasn't even played the game, not unlike or devs.

I have 33 runs and seen 2 necklaces. One of which I won. Drop rate seems fine to me.

In all seriousness the RNG factor of such an item should be toned down a bit. I got lucky and saw 2 in 30ish runs, but others are suffering badly. 

first of all i agree. CHILL. i did like 50runs after patch of deso: 1 necklage.

40runs of tomb: 9 rings.

BOTH runs were 6men. (acrtually deso got few4men...w.e)

i AGREE: sonner or later legendary will be event drop.

I AGREE: noone force you to do anything.

I AGREE: to me drop rate is worst than before. (before patch saw NO neckalge, but heard more guildmates seen it).

so  at the end, if u want to gamble, u do deso, if u hate yourself u do deso4. if u want to save your liver, do something else. whining wont change things.

just someone competent can tell us if droprate for neckalge is ACTUALLY raised after patch?

Or ya know not complain about it since we are all over geared for the content we are doing... you don't need any sort of legendary to do current content (I've been on the TW server and their highest purple dungeon requirement is true Scorpio stage 10.... which is for Naryu foundry and sanctuary)

10 minutes ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

Or ya know not complain about it since we are all over geared for the content we are doing... you don't need any sort of legendary to do current content (I've been on the TW server and their highest purple dungeon requirement is true Scorpio stage 10.... which is for Naryu foundry and sanctuary)

6v6 requires best equip farmable.

47 minutes ago, Shukran said:

6v6 requires best equip farmable.

Not really, just get the legendary ss and weapon and you are good to go :D Oh, and some pvp skills too :P

Anyways the drop rates we can only speculate because no game dev will come here and say "we increased it to xxx% from xxxx%". If they said its increased, I believe it because even 0.01% is a big chance to get something of that value. Its pure rng at the end box.

The game have a high rng so whoever feels bad about it shouldnt play at all.

These topics are important because they show how the game can frustrate the player base.

When people get frustrated with a game they quit.

A dwindling player base doesn't benefit anyone.

Though as long as NCsoft west continues to increase their profits each quarter they can ignore topics like this. (Those quarterly reports looking good NCsoft west?)

Personally my view is that the dungeons are mechanic heavy and hard to learn, that should be the barrier to legendary necklace and ring. Adding a further barrier of RNG is pretty shitty.

Ive said it before, that if you have a static of 4 or 6 people and grind these dungeons together, imagine doing 120 runs together and not seeing a necklace...

Thats more than 480-720 runs you would have to do as a group to get your whole party the necklace. Do you think those people would continue to play the game?

Obviously you could do 4 runs and see 4 necklaces or 4 rings, however its also possible someone could do 400 and see nothing.

The excuse of its Legendary and it should be rare is a terrible one.

My weapon is Legendary, my pet is Legendary and my soulshield is Legendary and all can be gotten with out any real frustration.

That's the key word here, stop frustrating your player base.

JonJonPoPong

tbh i don't understand the Devs , they said we increased drop chance but they refused to give us the % of that increase. but trust me if they showed us drop chance no one will ever play the game. 0.1%---->0.2% its increased!! even if its still low drop chance

12 hours ago, Dr SoulReaper said:

Have you actually try running those dungeons with only True Scorpio? The requirement is simply what you need to have to enter the dungeon using cross server but no one in TW will take you for those two dungeon with only True Scorpio except if they are people you know and will carry you.  There are certain gear requirement for those two dungeons, you even need a decent amount of HP for them if not you will just die to the debuff from Naryu Foundry or even the first boss in Naryu Sanctum can kill you with 1 hit and it's a hit you must take in order to get a debuff.

Just now, Raizou said:

You poorly guy :/

ikr? xD i was soooo frustrated u cant imagine lol but at least i got the ring shortly after so was kinda....compensated but considering the ring drops more than the necklace....still frustrating a bit ._.

there just needs to be a system like Blackwyrm ya it might take X Amount of runs but at the end of the day u are still able to get it not i just ran 500 times and was unable to get neck most of mmo playersare used to extreme farm but we not in the early 2000's any more and rng were u can never obtain a item in it self is flawed call it how u want it we need a system like this asap

Archived