Forums

R.I.P SSP

KenzoAlex

8 minutes ago, RainbowDashie said:

even WL, FM, Sum arent so strong to get credit every time in SSP (pre nerf)

and btw he didnt sayed anything about the class, the classes you mentioned are also able to kill naksun with that ap relatively easy.

dunno, havent tried, will try soon, when i waste out rest of 300 old ssp boxes... there was never reason (playing from launch) to do naksun, i dont like his outfit

seems that soon, i will need to farm him

thing is, solo content kinda sucks in mmo... tho ssp also is not best content, but good nobrain farm, in such grind dependant game, it was good alternative

13 hours ago, Shadovvv said:

I've only seen Terrors do the Evolved AoEs. And I still do Soulstone Plains daily.

Nope, not CC'able anymore except when they're running to the drill. I feel that it's only fair ranged gets heavily punished since the months of torment we melees had to endure.

I have 700 AP as a Sin, I struggle to get credit on Grindtooth when there's like 50 or so people making my screen freeze up. And I struggle to earn Prestige when there's like 50 or so people clogging up my FPS, at most I can earn like 100-200. Against 10 people, I can reliably farm credit for Grindtooth, and I can reach 500 prestige on completing the entire session.

I'm a Merry Potter + Soul Warden and I need 8 + 250 Soulstones and merely 10 Moonstones just to make 10 Silverfrost Transformation Stones, or 8 Soulstones just to make Silverfrost Critical Soul Shield Primers. Soulstones are much more valuable to me than Moonstones to craft, sell, and make profit.

As for the Evolved Terror skills, they come out 10 seconds after the first initiation, and every 30 seconds after. It's a set pattern and they even give you a countdown to help you with it.

Understandable, but overpopulation isn't the real culprit in SSP. It's simply poor game design (static boss stats/fixed dmg contribution), and overpopulation is the symptom.

To try and solve overpopulation by nerfing the zone's loot is backwards thinking at best.

As stated, having bosses scale HP/prestige (at spawn) based on the amount of players of the mining faction present is one option, others include making tighter limits on channel pop. If people are complaining that miners get to laze around all day, they could even add pvp dailies with good rewards to create an incentive to thin out miner populations.

17 hours ago, Zuzu said:

Well, Mushin's tower is not the only PvE option to getting moonstones. It's a "direct" option to getting moonstones via drop but if anything you can just do dungeons, get the gold and buy moonstones aka the mmo life some people prefer rather than spamming Naksun.

Naksun is just there so that there's a definite and direct source of moonstones in PvE if you don't want to spend your own gold to getting it.

Buying it from market is not a PvE option. The bad decision here is to removing one content to promote the other one. What if there wont be enough participants in 6v6? They remove moonstone from Naksun too? (they will remove it anyway, when ppl will kill him in 5-10 seconds).

5 hours ago, KzE said:

Buying it from market is not a PvE option. The bad decision here is to removing one content to promote the other one. What if there wont be enough participants in 6v6? They remove moonstone from Naksun too? (they will remove it anyway, when ppl will kill him in 5-10 seconds).

You clearly looked past the PvE option I said, which is dungeons for gold. If thats not PvE content to you then I'm just going to end the conversation here.

Anyways, it is still a PvE option if you do dungeons for daily gold/gold from drops and using that gold on the market since you are not stepping foot into the PvP zone to obtain moonstones. But this is the non-direct approach to getting moonstones but also still keeping the MMO life people, like you, want in this game.

Hello, mister genious. I can already see a fresh lvl 50 smth hm level going and destroy Naksun with ~500 ap.

Actually, 500 AP is more than enough at Naksun. Though it won't be a fast 1min and 30 sec run but it's still doable.

27 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

You clearly looked past the PvE option I said, which is dungeons for gold. If thats not PvE content to you then I'm just going to end the conversation here.

Anyways, it is still a PvE option if you do dungeons for daily gold/gold from drops and using that gold on the market since you are not stepping foot into the PvP zone to obtain moonstones. But this is the non-direct approach to getting moonstones but also still keeping the MMO life people, like you, want in this game.

I want moonstone drop from instances. Getting gold from instances is double rng. First you need to get the rare drop and after that you need minimum 2 ppl who have money to make a nice bid war. The stinger drops and the daily quest gold reward is a pocket money, not enough for a serious upgrade.

46 minutes ago, KzE said:

I want moonstone drop from instances. Getting gold from instances is double rng. First you need to get the rare drop and after that you need minimum 2 ppl who have money to make a nice bid war. The stinger drops and the daily quest gold reward is a pocket money, not enough for a serious upgrade.

Excuse but what? Gold is suddenly RNG? So now it's RNG to get gold from daily quests?

Just because it's not a large lump sum of gold in one quest doesn't mean it's not gold still. The gold you get from a rare drop is just bonus gold added to your profit of the day.

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

Excuse but what? Gold is suddenly RNG? So now it's RNG to get gold from daily quests?

Just because it's not a large lump sum of gold in one quest doesn't mean it's not gold still. The gold you get from a rare drop is just bonus gold added to your profit of the day.

To be honest in this game (well in any MMO) there is always short windows to make real money till people ruin it by heavy unnecesary undercutting and their lack of basic knowledge about how to maximize their profits (like selling crafted products for less money than the cost of the materials alone and stuff like that).

2 hours ago, Draelth said:

To be honest in this game (well in any MMO) there is always short windows to make real money till people ruin it by heavy unnecesary undercutting and their lack of basic knowledge about how to maximize their profits (like selling crafted products for less money than the cost of the materials alone and stuff like that).

At least in this game, dungeon dailies is the most reliable source of gold.

You make 20G+ just doing a few dungeons a day. 40G+ if you decide to do everything(Silverfrost purples); this is not counting gold from bidding either.

Archived