"summoners got nerfed"

KurooSakura

3 hours ago, fignus said:

I love it how you guys always say summoner is a "supporter class" when it comes to defend their damage nerf but if they win then you are actually surprised that a "supporter" is successful in group pvp. GG WP.

the nerfs werent really noticeable at all,they still do too much damage for a supporter class with absurd amount of heal for party.

they should just nerf their sunflower till it s useless other than trash mobs and they have to only use bees for everything else. maybe a %50 damage nerf :3

Or completely remove stealth mechanic if they wanna keep the damage of class(rework their counter in a different way)really it doesnt make any sense at the firstplace for them to have stealth.

also there is a difference between success and taking up 8/10 of top ladder ,obviously a dumb class with hopefully more upcoming nerfs.

42 minutes ago, Hail0 said:

the nerfs werent really noticeable at all,they still do too much damage for a supporter class with absurd amount of heal for party.

they should just nerf their sunflower till it s useless other than trash mobs and they have to only use bees for everything else. maybe a %50 damage nerf :3

Or completely remove stealth mechanic if they wanna keep the damage of class(rework their counter in a different way)really it doesnt make any sense at the firstplace for them to have stealth.

also there is a difference between success and taking up 8/10 of top ladder ,obviously a dumb class with hopefully more upcoming nerfs.

In this game there is no support classes at all.. Ok if they delete all summ dmg skills, how i should gain SSP rewards (all based in single dps) . 

11 minutes ago, elfelf said:

In this game there is no support classes at all..

That's the same invalid Argument like BMs are no tanks. They are. Why does a sum have group heal? A heal for himself and the cat would be enough, or not? Don't try to defend the class. All classes are dps classes, that's right, but some classes have more group support utilities than others. The whole pve section is about teamplay that's why every class can do some things to help othersand the sum hasvery good support skills. What Hail0 said is true. Having stealth as sum is the biggest bullshit. No idea what person came up with that idea.

Summoner:

• summons flower and plants instead of minions (without cat) wtf

26 minutes ago, Zedonia said:

Having stealth as sum is the biggest bullshit. No idea what person came up with that idea.

MAYBE he uses the effect of the real dandelion, which throw their seeds after ending their lifecycle.

I swear if i see another Summonerrr got nerfed , the summoner nerf or anythinggg similar to that im going to suicide...

Back on the topic: Summoners didnt get any nerf at all the class got slightly <<reworked>> in terms of dmg to give players some choices between rumblebees and sunflower , coz before scummoners could spam sunflower and thats it.. As ive read on topics like that regarding that big nerf summoners aint for everybody now... and thats good coz it was supposed to be a challenging class not a facekeyboard one... And now , meannie time , pathetic summoners will b***h good summiners on the other hand will re-spec their skills according to the changes...

(P.S the thread creator proved the big nerf anyways.. Plus...Boys don't worry your class still have that 2 stars Easy mark in char creation ^^ )

18 minutes ago, Suldren said:

I wish that you could see the gear each player has on those leader boards, is there a way to do that?

Yes, just click on the name of the person and you will see the character info.

Side Note: Its a little bit buggy right now because you cant see some legendary items in there like galaxy weapon, ring and legendary soulshields.

Summoners are not OP and do not need to be nerfed any more. The issue is that the people want to complain about them have other high levels carry them through dungeons and so on cause they cant play their class. The ones who needs to be nerfed is assassins. They should not be able to attack in hide mode and spam those skills to keep us in the air and stay in hide throughout a whole PVP. All you people who biotch about summers turn around and biotch in dungeons cause they cant do something or you tell them how to play their class. Soon the people who have summoners are going to quit or not play that class any more. Another issue is why force us to do PVP for gear and things. Not all players like to PVP. The more I play this game the more I am seriously looking into other games cause I am getting sick of it.

yea people do need to stop QQ about summoner they don't need any more nerfs and its pissing me off to have log in and keep re-setting my skills becuz all these noobs want to cry about summoner being OP when their not and i'm also getin to the point to look at other games too becus this is BS

Ya when lvl 45 was the cap and bsh the main dungeon ppl whined about sumnr being too op too. Because there are two things to click on instead of one. From then to now it still just comes down to knowing your class. There's not a single class I consider "a free win" in arena. Whereas, i'm sure several classes consider summoner a free win.

Typically when I view info of ppl complaining about summoner they are very low lvl without any hm skills. I think ppl just want to win without pressing many keys or something.

whywhine about summoner being op in dungeons? i mean good for you if u have a summoner then, like now is good to have in party a BM because it is op.

what worries me the most is OWPVP summoner OP. 1 alone can just 24/7 sunflower-stealth-heal-cc 2opponents. guess when there are 2 summoners against you it is game.

is that a syke moment? luls.

ya the utility party heals are pretty strong(weak personal heals).

Easily countered by having one kfm in party. or a destro that knows his class.

or a warlock and bd so can just 4 chain grab sumnr until dead.

24 minutes ago, Shukran said:

whywhine about summoner being op in dungeons? i mean good for you if u have a summoner then, like now is good to have in party a BM because it is op.

what worries me the most is OWPVP summoner OP. 1 alone can just 24/7 sunflower-stealth-heal-cc 2opponents. guess when there are 2 summoners against you it is game.

Just now, Jackiesaysya said:

is that a syke moment? luls.

ya the utility party heals are pretty strong(weak personal heals).

Easily countered by having one kfm in party. or a destro that knows his class.

or a warlock and bd so can just 4 chain grab sumnr until dead.

yeayea. countered by everything. im just bad at this game. ofc.

or maybe u are bad and being coutered by everything.

words are nice. objectivity lost

hmm maybe. we should both link current rankings then compare?

we are comparing upper ranking matches assuming all classes actually geared for 6v6 right?

2 minutes ago, Shukran said:

yeayea. countered by everything. im just bad at this game. ofc.

or maybe u are bad and being coutered by everything.

words are nice. objectivity lost

29 minutes ago, Jackiesaysya said:

hmm maybe. we should both link current rankings then compare?

we are comparing upper ranking matches assuming all classes actually geared for 6v6 right?

im not comparing anything u came up with epenis in my opinion.

1 cat grab you, TAB, second cat grab you. gg. 

macro tabbers with cat 24/7 on your back. left right spam sunflower np.

stealth "just dont hit him" sure in 6v6.

i have no problem with summoner in arena. 6v6 is a cancer. it is a shame u cannot see the difference. but summoners...

I think I was insulted but who knows. Grammar op.

Multiple summoners are cancer in 6v6...i agree.

But multiple anything is cancer.

Multiple tank destros spinning around points and multiple BD's chain grabbing.

All of it is pretty cheese. I'm not sure why you are focusing specifically on summoner.

43 minutes ago, Shukran said:

im not comparing anything u came up with epenis in my opinion.

1 cat grab you, TAB, second cat grab you. gg. 

macro tabbers with cat 24/7 on your back. left right spam sunflower np.

stealth "just dont hit him" sure in 6v6.

i have no problem with summoner in arena. 6v6 is a cancer. it is a shame u cannot see the difference. but summoners...

13 minutes ago, Jackiesaysya said:

I think I was insulted but who knows. Grammar op.

Multiple summoners are cancer in 6v6...i agree.

But multiple anything is cancer.

Multiple tank destros spinning around points and multiple BD's chain grabbing.

All of it is pretty cheese. I'm not sure why you are focusing specifically on summoner.

because double bd and double destro, in my experience are cancer just when u are forced to be clustered.

summoner has not that aoe mechanic. so maybe i dont blame them because if they can double spin me it means i did something wrong.

sin is cancer in 6v6 with permastealth, regardless the number of opponents.

ofc i have NO offal. so im working on it, because it is mandatory now

I been telling in another post,before the summoner last nerf : 3 days after nerf will appear even more posts with ''nerf summoner more''.Listen up,I hope you understand the ones that are playing summoners can adapt.The class is good,have good utilities and its a jack of all trades.Learn to play against it before you come up with ''remove summoner cat'' ''take sunflower away'' ''put them longer cd on skills''. I got sick and tired to see my class chopped every damn patch.While the casual summoners will dissapear from the game,ya'll be a bunch of happy nerds .Then with the time passing ,you will ask yourself why this game died as Wildstar.Because the casuals need to have a place in every game-take this away and the game would be either too hard to play for a large amount of population -either too boring and too easy .Screwing up a let's say ''casual'' segment of player ,which actually enjoy game and participate on game economy /activities ,will just drive that mid -population away.Stop yelling nerf unless is strict necesarly.Admit your faults ,try to improve ,eventually lvl up a summoner and learn its weak parts if you don't get how it works.

Is easier to keep yelling nerf and to point with finger.Then wonder why the game lost so many players that we required a server merge in 1st year of release.Have a good game all.

15 minutes ago, Windy said:

I been telling in another post,before the summoner last nerf : 3 days after nerf will appear even more posts with ''nerf summoner more''.Listen up,I hope you understand the ones that are playing summoners can adapt.The class is good,have good utilities and its a jack of all trades.Learn to play against it before you come up with ''remove summoner cat'' ''take sunflower away'' ''put them longer cd on skills''. I got sick and tired to see my class chopped every damn patch.While the casual summoners will dissapear from the game,ya'll be a bunch of happy nerds .Then with the time passing ,you will ask yourself why this game died as Wildstar.Because the casuals need to have a place in every game-take this away and the game would be either too hard to play for a large amount of population -either too boring and too easy .Screwing up a let's say ''casual'' segment of player ,which actually enjoy game and participate on game economy /activities ,will just drive that mid -population away.Stop yelling nerf unless is strict necesarly.Admit your faults ,try to improve ,eventually lvl up a summoner and learn its weak parts if you don't get how it works.

Is easier to keep yelling nerf and to point with finger.Then wonder why the game lost so many players that we required a server merge in 1st year of release.Have a good game all.

well, if summoners CAN adapt, as u state in the first  lines, why COULDNT they adapt to a "lower ap" or "removed cat " or a "longer cd" ? i mean, u state summoners sucks, which is partly true since beginning of the game. stil they are "strong"

to me there are 2 things that i find "broken" in summoners which is in common in 6v6 and arena: summoner ability to prolong the match.

in 6v6 summoners can stay alive for days tanking even 2 players capping a point.

in arena most of summoner matchups ends at score, which is bad and sad.

meanwhile their RMB can deal tons of dmg with not so much effort.

for the rest, i dont really care. but as u state, instead of whining why dont u adapt? 

12 minutes ago, Shukran said:

well, if summoners CAN adapt, as u state in the few lines, why COULDNT they adapt to a "lower ap" or "removed cat " or a "longer cd" ? i mean, u state summoners sucks, which is partly true since beginning of the game. 

to me there are 2 things that i find "broken" in summoners which is in common in 6v6 and arena: summoner ability to prolong the match.

in 6v6 summoners can stay alive for days tanking even 2 players capping a point.

in arena most of summoner matchups ends at score, which is bad and sad.

for the rest, i dont really care. but as u state, instead of whining why dont u adapt? 

I can adapt,proven I'm here and playing.Yet sick of this community mentality and hate towards my class.I don't see the whining part here -was a point of view just.to make it short: if this community will keep hate/yell for nerf ,at some point the class will slowly dissapear because no one likes to take a nerf each patch and work for gear to do less damage.Everyone likes to see a result of their efforts.Take this away and you will soon have a game without the mid - players segment active -soon you will have a dead game.Hopefully you got me .Breaking a class ,no matter which one - is not fun .You hate the fact that summoner can stay alive? Well ,learn to take it down,no class is immortal.I don't see where i state the summoners sucks ,probably you misunderstood.

Archived