Cat less responsive since last patch

mOnskie

Before the last patch there were some minor bugs regarding the cat like Lunge stunning the target but staying at the same place not charging towards the target.
Now all the cat skills feel less responsive, they either go off with a huge delay or dont go off at all. The cat keeps getting stuck behind braziers/whale statues and can't be recalled (E), sometimes they just refuse to get recalled at all, the cat just walks slowly to you. when you daze (E) the aerial (V) doest activate right away making us waste our knockdown (V) by mistake.

Again, lunge bugging when switching targets.. Cat getting stuck on nothing.. just stands there and we cannt recall it like there's some invisible wall or something.

Reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/5a2bwg/summoners_cat_bugging_slow_skill_queue/

Cannot use most of my cat skills ,they have huge delay and cat gets stuck in all surroundings.Can't recall cat,it comes back after while : 9pt00z.jpg

Also ,even if the cat is nearby -I can't use True Friends in some circumstances: after using grasping roots the skill needs to be pressed 3 times in row in order to work or after petal toss.Most of the time cat is unresponsive .I know that TW summoners also had those problems ,which been fixed at a later time. We are cursed to get the nerfs + the bugs same time ,huh? Wonder when the problems for us will be fixed ,the were well known in TW and even lasted for some time. I don't know if even those problems apply for all here or just for some of us ,seems i'm the unlucky one atm.If some of you have same ,please be kind and post them for further references so those problems can be taken in consideration.

Archived