Give back my tokens!

SuMMasteR

Topic: Retrieved Hongmoon Secret Technique - Volumes prices.

I bought it with 32 whirlwind tokens + 35 Bravery before last update. (32x5000 = 160000 battle point)

Now npc showing 18 whirlwind token + 55 Bravery only. (reduced pay cost) I thought I had problems initially.                                             

I am bored now from this game. The old players are always paying more. What do you say about this job? I spent 120+ days in order to accumulate these points.

There are easier ways to the older players to leave the game. I'm tired enough now to see that our efforts go to waste.

Every time I see you make a thread you keep mentioning they nerfed summoner as if the tiny nerf is going to make summoner unplayable now.

Wasn't even that hard of a nerf, you just can't spam Sunflower now to instant kill everything.

Now regarding your ticket, what were you even asking in it? Were you asking for a refund or something just because you spent more than you have to now?

That's like going to a store and buying a bag of chips one day, the next day they have a sale on the same bag of chips and you want a refund. It's not going to happen.

But in this sense, you got whatever item you bought beforehand and got to enjoy that item/skill before anyone else. Now just because they reduced the prices doesn't mean you are entitled to a refund or some type of compensation just because it was made easier to get.

5 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

GM answered : " We're not be able to grant your request ."  So they dont give back my labors.. After this the game will lose more ppl. It was officially usurped the rights of older players

The door is right there sir :D

19 minutes ago, NightFer said:

The door is right there sir :D

True. I wrote here : You will come with me today or tomorrow ^^ We will use same door.. I started the game in February. I stayed here so long (8 months). I do not like injustice. 1 day ago 32 token , 1 day later 18 token. 70k Battle point. Now you can gain easy that. Same weapon update costs.. We are sucker (old gamers) we give more money everythings, but beginners give less money..

6 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

GM answered : " We're not be able to grant your request ."  So they dont give back my labors.. After this the game will lose more ppl. It was officially usurped the rights of older players

So you pretty much ignore my reply and just continue to listen to yourself.

They aren't going to refund you simply because they reduced the prices on items that you got weeks/months ago. You got it before everyone else so why complain now that it's cheaper?

If you obtain an item/gear before everyone, get to enjoy it and use it then why would you be so mad that it got reduced? You were able to use it before others and had a trump over them.

9 minutes ago, SuMMasteR said:

True. I wrote here : You will come with me today or tomorrow ^^ We will use same door.. I started the game in February. I stayed here so long (8 months). I do not like injustice. 1 day ago 32 token , 1 day later 18 token. 70k Battle point. Now you can gain easy that. Same weapon update costs.. We are sucker (old gamers) we give more money everythings, but beginners give less money..

I started this region at release (19th jan) but have been playing china for like 2 years. Do you really think ANY developer/publisher will refund the % cost reduction? I dont think so. You got that item before everyone else (or earlier than them) which is a good thing. I payed over 1.2k gold for both offals and now they are like 300-400g for both. But I aint asking for a refund right? @Zuzugave a good enough example :)

So the door is right there, but careful not to get hit on your way out :P

Just now, SuMMasteR said:

I bought it 1 day ago befor last update..  I spent 120+ days in order to accumulate these points. I do not know that they will do something like that.

They mentioned that a week and a half ago they are going to reduce the costs and they even SHOWED the reduced prices on stream. Why arent you watching the streams? They dont make them just cause they have nothing else to do but to help players. Its your own fault there :D

4 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

So you pretty much ignore my reply and just continue to listen to yourself.

They aren't going to refund you simply because they reduced the prices on items that you got weeks/months ago. You got it before everyone else so why complain now that it's cheaper?

If you obtain an item/gear before everyone, get to enjoy it and use it then why would you be so mad that it got reduced? You were able to use it before others and had a trump over them.

I bought it 1 day ago befor last update..  I spent 120+ days in order to accumulate these points. I do not know that they will do something like that.

6 hours ago, SuMMasteR said:

To me you seem like a really really young MMO player and around 14-18 ^ okay maybe 13-18 ^^

11 minutes ago, SuMMasteR said:

Theoritacally speaking and even practically they showed the new patch on their stream plus there's a video on BnS channel and also patch notes were right in front of your eyes so please stop making useless and stupid threads its not their fault you didn't give a damn about the patch notes...

19 minutes ago, SuMMasteR said:

@Elnethhas a point. They had patch notes, streams, twitter replies saying the reduction was happening. So if you bought it literally the day before the patch then you have no one else to blame but yourself. Wanting a refund after that isn't going to happen since that would give a advantage to you over the other players that still have to farm to get everything.

46 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

@Elnethhas a point. They had patch notes, streams, twitter replies saying the reduction was happening. So if you bought it literally the day before the patch then you have no one else to blame but yourself. Wanting a refund after that isn't going to happen since that would give a advantage to you over the other players that still have to farm to get everything.

Why did not they keep prices low initially? Now they understand that the prices are high?

Look patch notes : where is writing? http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/beluga-lagoon-patch-notes/

I saw there "Nerfed summoner!" So i ddnt continue to read others.. 

15 minutes ago, SuMMasteR said:

Why did not they keep prices low initially? Now they understand that the prices are high?

Because every game at start should be a lil.bit challenging even tho no1 was doing 6v6 BG before the latest patches but anyway.. All MMOs at start are rated to normal difficulty or to difficult , imo bns was normal , by the time the decrease the difficulty of the previous patches and increase the current one ( For example draken neck/ring are hard to get acquired now ) Its just how things work , i don't know why you don't get it.. MMOs , in my eyes atleast , work like this. There are generations of players , new and old , if you keep the difficulty of every item as it was when it got released then you are screwing the new players . On the other hand that seems to be on the past of the old generation of players afaik none of the oldies QQ about the reduction of those items... And let's be clear once more it IS YOUR FAULT that YOU DIDN'T READ/WATCH the patch notes/video-stream.

So now just deal with it... You have to understand , the majority of this community must understand , that some things are happenimg for a reason and the reason patch notes and videos demostrating the new content exist to avoid stupid situations and post like yours...

I am not trying to be mean or anything , i don't even know you in the first place , but dude you made your bed now sleep on it ....

No one will develop the character so that the prices will be reduced in the future.. Did you mean that? Is it a mmorgp strategy? How many months later can we get legendary weapons free? Do you know? I dont know. Maybe we must to say this : "Please share future patch notes!" huh?

1 hour ago, SuMMasteR said:

Look patch notes : where is writing? http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/beluga-lagoon-patch-notes/

I saw there "Nerfed summoner!" So i ddnt continue to read others.. 

They keep the prices the same because it's directly transferred from the Korean server to ours. I would think they assume 6v6 would have been successful over here as it is over there but as time went on by, it proved to not be as active. So in the end, they ended up reduces the prices more and more over time so it could maybe draw people into doing 6v6 more often.

Also, where the mentioned the reduction in the Patch notes, second sentence under the "PvP" section of Patch Notes.

Reduced the cost of Hongmoon Skills and related items available from the Zen Bean Trader NPC, Battleground Trader NPC, and Premium Membership tab in Dragon Express by approximately 30%.

And there you go with the "nerfed summoner" crap again. Boo hoo, your damage got lowered by a good 4~5k. What shall you ever do. As if it's not the same class mechanically, you're still most likely using the same abilities as you did before.

1 hour ago, SuMMasteR said:

No one will develop the character so that the prices will be reduced in the future.. Did you mean that? Is it a mmorgp strategy? How many months later can we get legendary weapons free? Do you know? I dont know. Maybe we must to say this : "Please share future patch notes!" huh?

Then don't play an MMO game if you feel like that just quit playing ( guess i was right assuming that u are really new into MMOs ) Also legendary weapons will NEVER be free because on future patches silverfrost trans. Stones are mandatory hence prices will remain the same and there goes your answer about it ^_^  I am really sorry to inform you that there are streamers from JP/KR who actually demonstrate the future patches .. It is clearly your choice again not to stay tuned with them , and hence you are surprised by the patches we get here....

P.S If i was you i wouldn't have an attitude towards someone who gives out examples and arguments ... So please chill with your smart answers and Huh(s)....

1 hour ago, Zuzu said:

They keep the prices the same because it's directly transferred from the Korean server to ours. I would think they assume 6v6 would have been successful over here as it is over there but as time went on by, it proved to not be as active. So in the end, they ended up reduces the prices more and more over time so it could maybe draw people into doing 6v6 more often.

Also, where the mentioned the reduction in the Patch notes, second sentence under the "PvP" section of Patch Notes.

Reduced the cost of Hongmoon Skills and related items available from the Zen Bean Trader NPC, Battleground Trader NPC, and Premium Membership tab in Dragon Express by approximately 30%.

And there you go with the "nerfed summoner" crap again. Boo hoo, your damage got lowered by a good 4~5k. What shall you ever do. As if it's not the same class mechanically, you're still most likely using the same abilities as you did before.

look forum pages you will see more topic about nerfed summoner! go there.

• NCSOFT

Greetings,

Since the arguments in this thread have been exhausted and personal insults have taken over, I am locking this thread up. Please remember to always discuss the issue at hand, not each other, and to always keep your posts on topic and civil.  

Thank you!

Archived